Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [14/1 - Epi. 56] Schedule Pg. 11 (Page 4)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

i dint even like the blue n white shawls ladkofied in Ahluwalia mansionThumbs Down dey looked so dull...din give the Indian weddin feel..may b they should've gone for red n golden...
very poor execution,  no  grand wedding for price tag chiku Shocked that is surpising, he should have appointed atleast 2 bodygaurds , and they did not even show any scene of raashi ....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19glitter567Anjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Now i am doubting if chiku will come down ,  how will they do dulha swap,  arjun is still downstairs and they have only 5 mins.  this chicks beauty sleep bolke shayad  gehri neend mein chala jayega.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIshglitter567Anjalii...xXxshibz

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

Now i am doubting if chiku will come down ,  how will they do dulha swap,  arjun is still downstairs and they have only 5 mins.  this chicks beauty sleep bolke shayad  gehri neend mein chala jayega.
ya i also think cheeku will oversleep...LOLLOL...but how will arjun get changed into cheeku's sherwani so fast!! he's still downstairs...unless Ahluwali's tell him 2 go to cheeku seeing as he is his bodyguard...or mayb arjun as a spare set...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIshkavyasamshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

i dint even like the blue n white shawls ladkofied in Ahluwalia mansionThumbs Down dey looked so dull...din give the Indian weddin feel..may b they should've gone for red n golden...
very poor execution,  no  grand wedding for price tag chiku Shocked that is surpising, he should have appointed atleast 2 bodygaurds , and they did not even show any scene of raashi ....
@bold:i was wonderin the same..infact not much jewelery either..though she looked beautiful ..yet i thot her shaadi ka joda will b lot more heavy...Ermm
ha ha..i was thinkin wen Arjun takes the dulhan chiku should cum up wit his price tag for the lehengaLOLLOL that Arjun is takin away wit ArohiTongue

AmnaIshkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

ya Kavya n shibz..excution was very poor....CryCry..n still dnt believ they didn't show on hospital scene...OuchThumbs Down...they didn't show how Rashi was feelin after she lost her baby..Disapprove...n the baarat was soo boring..both rajveer n arwind luk so angry yet glum like sumone was guna bomb dem...LOLLOL

AmnaIshkavyasamshibz

Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Ahluwalia's r a disappointment...Thumbs Down...dnt believe they didn't care abt Rashi hu fell down the stairs at their house n lost her baby...n they expect a marriage 2 happen...n why were they scared of arjun so much...Confused...they r policewale na..they shudn't b scared of anybody..Wink 

AmnaIshkavyasamshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

ya Kavya n shibz..excution was very poor....CryCry..n still dnt believ they didn't show on hospital scene...OuchThumbs Down...they didn't show how Rashi was feelin after she lost her baby..Disapprove...n the baarat was soo boring..both rajveer n arwind luk so angry yet glum like sumone was guna bomb dem...LOLLOL
ha ha ditto!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

Ahluwalia's r a disappointment...Thumbs Down...dnt believe they didn't care abt Rashi hu fell down the stairs at their house n lost her baby...
xactly!! n Arohi says so casually dat it was an accident...to teh guy hu is in pain coz of this accident!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Go to top