Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [14/1 - Epi. 56] Schedule Pg. 11 (Page 3)

Karnika007 Goldie
Karnika007
Karnika007

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Tenu kitne complements du karan! Words will get over. Sadda arjun singhania is back dil nu ekdam changa lag riya c. Chikoo da facial! Lolzz. Price tag kabhi nahi sudharega. Arohi tera arjun tuzhe leke hi jayega not 2 worry. Dhasu performance. Hats off karan! Luv kritika.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshmushiroxxAnjalii...xXxshibz

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

today's epi was seriously power packed and fast paced...i think that's one of the reasons i like kmh...becasue they dont tend to drag...i know everything is rushed but...but compared to all the slow dragging like they have on some other serials its better off being fast paced....simply becasue when everything is dragged too much you get fed up and that anticipation and excitement wears off!!!

so back to the analysis...the epi started from the point it was ended y'stday...wow what an intense scnene...karan's acting was minblowing ClapStar(once again)...he's got some heck of talent...seriously he can give all the bollywood actors a run for their money LOL...you could see all the hatred, pain and anger in his eyes...his body language showed that he was totally fearless the way he talked to the alhuwaliya's...then it proceeded with arohi and arjun scene...whoa!! what a powerful dialogue na???...

'Pyar aur nafrat ek hi sikke ke do pehloo hote hain.. Bina nafrat kiye pyar nahi hota.. Aur bina pyaar kiye..... nafrat ghaadi nahi hotee!!! Mein pehle bhi sirf tumhare baare mein sochta tha..... Aur abh bhi... sirf tumhaare baare mein sochoonga!!! main tumhari zindagi barbaad kardoongi'!!!!

yess i was so pleased when he said this dialogue LOL...i thought arohi what goes round comes round my girl...arjun has gone to so many various extents to win you...but u were being so stubborn that u didnt even try to understand him and hear him out, not even for a second...is this what u call love???...so u fully deserved to earn his 'nafrat' Approve...cnt wait to see u going on the famous guilt trip LOL

then comes the drunken arjun scene...well what can i say...the guy's got talent and did total justice to that scene...when he cries it makes me want to cry Cry...and i really felt for arjun and i think his actions are justified!!!

then it's followed by arohi by herself in her room...now i thought she was  going to think aout her actions, what has happened and trying to put some pieces together BUT...this girl goes on to say how all this is just a nightmare and she wants to forget about it all...when will this girl come to her senses?? D'oh
still, nevertheless...superb acting by kritika, the way was trying to put on a brave smile but failing at the same time..very well actedClap....well i guess this girl's fuel is her family that keeps her going...but she will realise one day how much arjun has done to win her heart, and she should've given him atleast a chance!!!

next it was followed by another arohi and parivaar scene...when arohi walked down those stairs in her bridal avatar my god my jaw dropped Shocked...did she look drop dead gorgeous or what?? i think i have a girl crushROFL..neway back to topic....we saw arohi back to her old bubbly self...obviously she was pretending for the sake of her family...but it was nice seeing the old 'full of life' arohi...i missed her...the scene started off on a tense atmosphere but turned light hearted...thanks to arohi pretending...despite that this once again shows just how much she loves her family!!! the arohi and daddu scene/hug was so cute and the dialogues were fab...didnt like the hug coz that Censored gauri was part of it..lool

well next the baraat scene...i was'nt in the mood of chiku scenes and dialogues...i'm fed up with  him Dead...did'nt find him funny today Confused...so not going to analyse and write about that scene apart from the fact all the alhuwaliya police officers looked as scared as a mouse being chased by a cow LOL...yes boys fear none but arjun!!! Star

next the shaadi scene....chicken..i mean chiku wanted his beauty sleep for 5 min?? seriously?? ur sitting in the mandap and the rituals are going to start in 5mins and u want ur beauty sleep...well if there is anyone who will ask to get his beauty sleep on his own wedding day then it's chiku *rolls eyes*....and arohi's expressions said it all...arohi bachi no matter how hard u try we know that u are not happy with this marriage...honestly are you that desperate that u have to marry someone like chiku??? u have a voice so use it..jeez..LOLLOL
anyway....wah! what an entry arjun Clap...he walked in so casually and sat down as if nothing's happened yet he had a body language that showed he is out to get revenge Evil Smile...yess the game is on...i really wonder what he has up his sleeves...go arjun go and get revengeLOL....well we are in for a big surprise on monday...cnt wait

the epi ended on such a cliffhanger....and leaving us wanting more...i am still so confused and it's still really hard to predict anything...but i guess we will have to wait and find out....this is going to be a long weekend!!!

Edited by glitter567 - 11 April 2011 at 2:50pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MitEssH-anzaeram-anitaksureshSHIKHA19AmnaIshkavyasammushiroxxAnjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
awesome epi again just coz of the main performances..specially Karan'sStar

i'm really disappointed wit the team!! wen Arjun says dat he loved her...y dint they show the family members' reaction?!! at least Arohi's Mom's..i wanted to see shocked & surprised expressions from each one!! none of 'em talk bout it after Arjun leaves either...
i'm disappointed wit Arohi as well...though i know she is doin it for her family's happiness, yet in the long run...not once did she listen to her heart?!! C'mon dis is not the Arohi we loved...
but now i'm a lil relieved since Arjun cannot hurt her much coz she is not the poor soul..she will fight backWink

Arjun walks close to her n touches her face in front of the whole family...wow!! that was terrific but not one in the crowd steps forward to stop?!!

now wats with the  baaraat goin by Singhania's mansion?!!Stern Smile n how was Rajveer in teh baaraat?!D'oh to protect chiku? well my Mom only today saw chiku properly n came to know dat he is the one marryin Arohi n she is like is this the guy her family chose for her?!LOL ab main unse kya kahun?! muje bhi iss sawal ka jawab nahi pataLOL
now 5 minutes of beauty sleep?!!! its only "5" minutes wich will pass, by the time u reach the room!! n the family jus gave to his nakras?!! huh!! sab ajeeb hai iss shaadi mein...Apshakun ki hi kami thiEvil Smile
wen chiku left.. i thot it would b Arjun hu would return in his place but Arjun tho aake sofa mein bait gaya!! now wat'l he do?!!Confused bas Arohi ki shaadi chiku se math hone dena.. dis has become my signature line nowLOL m still wonderin how he'l take chiku's place?!! cant wait till Mon..Cry

n wat'l the maha epi next weekend have?!Ermm

Edited by shibz - 14 January 2011 at 1:07pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksuresh-anzaeram-Du_NishAmnaIshSHIKHA19glitter567kavyasammushiroxxAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
updated my post on page 1.  Excellent performance by Karan Thumbs Up,  Kritika Thumbs Up.  Weak ahluwalia's Thumbs Down ,  clown chiku Clown, and unimpressive wedding arrangements Thumbs Down and execution Thumbs Down

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19Du_Nishglitter567Anjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
i dint even like the blue n white shawls ladkofied in Ahluwalia mansionThumbs Down dey looked so dull...din give the Indian weddin feel..may b they should've gone for red n golden...

Du_Nishglitter567kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
i think all these poor executions are due to the fact that they dnt pre-plan it, shooting schedule.....
they need to pay more attentention into bringing quality in the show in my opinion

Edited by glitter567 - 14 January 2011 at 1:22pm

kavyasammushiroxxAnjalii...xXxshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
@shibz not yet watch

If the wedding is in weekdays then:
honeymoon in maha episodeROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
and with honeymoon the mystery that we all know now is revealed ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIshkavyasammushiroxxAnjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

@shibz not yet watch

If the wedding is in weekdays then:
honeymoon in maha episodeROFL
and with honeymoon the mystery that we all know now is revealed ROFL
ha ha ha..ek honeymoon tho sarhali trip mein mana liyaLOLLOLLOL