Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [14/1 - Epi. 56] Schedule Pg. 11 (Page 2)

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
reserved

Edited 
Karan..ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...super duper loved him today..StarEmbarrassedHeart
..Star of the day...Arjun...StarStarStar

u know sumtimes i really think arohi never loved arjun...or else she wud try 2 clear misunderstandin's abt that fact she didn't push Rashi of the staires n the fact no one questioned Gauri...AngryConfusedConfused...n den wen she realised arjun did turn into a gud man...what happened? she still didn't melt...n now she wants 2 forget arjun like a nightmare wen she knows he loved her lots!!...i super hated it wen she was talkin 2 herself by looking at the mirror n she said "goodbye arjun"..AngryBroken Heart

the epi was intense...esp in the first part....amazing acting by Karan..n the drunken scene...talking to God...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...looking out of the window...ClapClapClap.....he made his pain, hatred n anger to believeable n natural...ClapClapClap...loved it wen he touched arohi infront of everyone...Thumbs Up...that part was really intense..Blushing...uff arjun's DON attitude...BlushingBlushingBlushing......n the family members...sheer disappointment...Thumbs Down...n loved how wen rajveer went to confront arjun....n arjun just held onto his neck...ClapClap..n den arwind n sudhir had 2 stop rajveer...LOLLOLLOL...gosh they r always stopping him..wat sort of policewale r they..LOLLOLLOL

Arjun's convo wid God was superduper gud...dialouges were great..ClapClapClap....arjun's acting was simply marvellous...ClapClapClap...esp wen he threw the bottle..Clap..that scene had intensity, pain n hatred..ClapClap...really loved it...me running out of words 2 describe the scene n acting..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed....i love arjun Singhania...HeartStarStarStar

Cheeku's Baarat...SleepySleepy luked more like a death funeral..ROFL..n rajveer's n arwinds faces looked so serious n glum n angry like they were going 2 get bombed..ROFLROFLROFL..why r they scared of a don..i thot indian police aren't scared of anyone...Ermm..LOLLOL

Arjun's entry into the wedding venue which has been used by so many BT soaps..ROFLROFL..uff suoper loved his entry...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming....loved his attitude...StarStar...waiting eagerly 4 tomorrow's epi...wanna see how arjun sits in the mandap..n most of all arjuhi shaadi...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 16 January 2011 at 12:52pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshSHIKHA19AmnaIshkavyasammushiroxxshibz

nimisha_k Newbie
nimisha_k
nimisha_k

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
wwwoooowwww............ Clap
KARAN u r  THE  BEST..........it was so awsum watchn  today ......
best dialogue delivery
best expressions
best emotions .
BEST ATITTUDE ...........

''' aaj se mein hi apna bhagvaan hoon '''''' ClapClapClapClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAmnaIshkavyasammushiroxxshibz

sujal_kashish IF-Sizzlerz
sujal_kashish
sujal_kashish

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
res will be back in 9 hours after work!Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

anitaksuresh Senior Member
anitaksuresh
anitaksuresh

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Reserved because I am gonna watch it twice and then come and drool here..it was a power paccked performance by Karan !!!StarStarStarStarStar
Phew!! finally could come to update here...festivals means more owrk for moms and then holiday means peak multitasking though its fun its hectic meeting demands around...feel like having skates under both my feet..ya was telling ki ek xerox machine hota tho then i will make copies of myself to keep with ecah person in my family....

The best of the episodes of KMH that I have seen till now. I am glad that Karan and Kritika are doing this love story ,its great work that they are able to do am loving every bit of it..KMH has lived upto the differently told love story for me , I can say that..its more real..Love is not a bed of roses all the way,,We had grown up watching love stories mey both the actor and actresses singing songs, looking and staring all the time at each other without any explanations, so superficial,,and then the two going behind trees making me wonder as a child what do they do behind it....well I grew up to be able to answer my little boy what they do behind the tree...kya yaar y dont they get real I used to ask myself..guess this made me watch other shows that interested me...and then KMH happened!! thanks I see the real here in all those dialogues, the way they react to situations like real people and more normal reactions that we face in life.

Ok coming to the episode:
  • Arjun Singhania throwing the file and all those papers falling off..makes one feel how his life is now bikhrofied into pieces like this..like the way creatives have put it across.The way Karan's eyes was red with anger, with pain, with hurt and the way he told those dialogues fearlessly looking into the eyes of the Ahluwaalias threatening them was just mindblowing!!!Arjun Singhania the Don is back with a Bang!!StarThumbs UpClap The fierce don!!I was scared, he shook up the screens!!!Arohi shocked there at seeing this Arjun, her first encounter with this fierce side of the man she loves!!!Luved her expressions sort of trying to know why, and hurt, also seeing  why that this man is behaving like this to me and my family members?Luved the way his expressions changed from that revengeful and angry man to a little softer one when he tells Arohi there was a time when I loved you....u see there is still love left somewhere within him..but he wants it buried...my heart cried when he said love is a big jhoot!!! Arohi now it will be your turn to change this for him in life!!! He is now full of guilt and blame its a long way out there for acceptance!!!Was scared when he said that he is going to make life miserable for them, gonna take away what they like the most..awee thats gonna be Arohi and he is gonna make life miserable for her I guess!!I hated to watch Gauri there..well for me Rajveer too in that gang now..he with his personal vendetta on Arjun is gonna make it more difficult I guess..how could he???
  • The music they played was awesome..In loneliness even your shadow saaath chod detaa hai...with all those lovely moments as flashback was beautifully shown. Arohi pacifying herself saying that all this was just a dream and I need to forget and leave behind and my new life starts now...Loved the way Kritika portrayed this, her eyes crying, her emotions showing in her rendering of her dialogues from within..her eyes in pain, hurt, yet has to smile for her family !!wow loved the way she looked into the mirror and wiped her tears and said Good bye to Arjun!!!a standing ovation for that Kritika to you...ClapClapClapStar
  • The best one now- Arjun standing there on top..the camera shots were superb, it was just so scary and could feel with Arjun the pain when he gave that scream, with that scream conveying of his loss..losing his love, disppointment yet again in love yearning for the love that he always wanted in life and had found it in Arohi and now its gone..Its but normal then to ask the only person that he can ask this qstn was GOD! We all do this aint we..when we are in pain we remember and qstn his very existence..its but normal to do it!!  but then God always proves us wrong and thats what makes us cme back and say yes you are the almighty...I was just reminded of this one of my professors had taught us...in problems we choose 3 ways to react..FRIGHT, FLIGHT AND FIGHT and Arjun Singhania as the person who talked to his father to think positive and not cry, here he chose to fight it out and not flight or run away from it nor fright response where he would be scared!!then the character of Arjun would have been a weak one!Thats where he says God has given everyone happiness and he had just found that in his love and now thats taken away..I mean I can understand here was a boy who was an orphan for no fault of his, was adopted by a family that used  him again for no fault of his, and then when he finds love, here it was gone before he could even live...At such situations one feels is God really there??I remeber asking myself this qstn when I used to see so many children with disbility born and top it all the family struggled for a meal a day, sometimes 2,3 children with disbility in a family!!!I used to wonder then!! Coming back luved the way he stood up and took tha daaru bottle and said I am gonna fight !Now he has lost his belief in God, and now he has to face it hinself, fight it himself11thats y I liked that dialogue I AM MY OWN GOD!! some deep thinking there by the writers..luved it...and Karan for saying it in all that style, atitude and the right intonation and voice..Kudos Karan!!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
  • Cheeku is such a darpok all the while on the horse I am sure he was pissing from his home to Arohis...grrr...passing in front of Singhanis home and joker yelling like a kid..irritiating fellow..but I must say this actor has done justice to this character..
  • Daadu saying Gauri will be the happiest for Aarohi..I was like how can Daadu say that?? and Gauri ko toh if I had magic in my hands would have made her a chooha..
  • Chikus eyes tired and pack lagaaney chalaa..wow and now ooohhh
  • Arjun singhania will catch him in the bathroom and then become the dulha..yay!!I am waiting..luv the way creatives stop at something and make us wait for full 2 days to know whats gonna happen....Wink
  • But seriously it must be tuff for them to squeeze everything in that 1/2 hour time..I know we all wanted to see Rashee she must be with the head injury in hospital ....Cry
  • Also the blue curtains..suits the mood in which the marraige is happening..sabka mood blue hai becos of ChikuhiCry and Arohi looked gorgeous in the red lehenga!!Smile

Edited by anitaksuresh - 15 January 2011 at 10:05am

channi_starkavyasammushiroxxAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
@anita same here ,  I just glimpses of few parts,  nisha has changed the mood to celebratins,  now I have to watch it one more time and write.

anitaksureshDu_NishmushiroxxAnjalii...xXxshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
@kavya u r right yaar, i am also in celebration mood,so everything what is happening later for detailed analysis guysWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
edited on page 1 . Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
aruhi y y y???????????????
y cnt u understand arjunz feelingz.. he is soo hurt at da moment..u need 2 console n support him instead of saying that u will 4get him...

arjun did everyfin 4 u..he beared all da humiliation juz 4 u...

Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAmnaIshkavyasammushiroxxAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top