Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [14/1 - Epi. 56] Schedule Pg. 11 (Page 12)

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by glitter567

Originally posted by shibz

thanq Anjali..kavya..n Glitter..Embarrassed wats ya name?

my name's jannatEmbarrassed...and yours??
awe...Jannat means heaven right? soo sweet...
well i'm Namratha...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

glitter567Anjalii...xXx

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
here's the schedule - 17th to 22nd

Monday - Pooja
Tuesday - Neethi
Wednesday - Maria
Thursday - Neethi
Friday - Pooja
Saturday (Maha epi) - Anjali

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
We have a maha episode on Saturday??!! Shocked
Damn these exams, I'm totally clueless about everything!Unhappy

P.S. Pooja, the Mon-Fri schedule is like a sandwich!ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

lovely posts everyone  Clap

@pooja - so true, sudden disappearances of characters Thumbs Down,  they should have shown raashi and all the singhania's waiting on her .  and weak ahluwalia's.

@all -  I wonder how this goes on.   Now the innocence he tried to protect will be gone,  this shock will make her rock hearted or maybe not but the innocence and trust will be shattered,  he will be in nafrat mode for longer period dfntly,  and ahluwalis'  will be toungue tied and hand tied , 

The fact that dj and dadu know chiku gave the party and lied and still went ahead with the wedding Thumbs Down
gauri  is least bit worried that just a day before she pushed a lady to almost death and is not even scared abt it Thumbs Down
biji and dj didnot have any talk about all this , they are best frnds Thumbs Down
Now only interesting part will be rudra, arjun, arohi trio until rashi enters.

i soo damn agree..!! who will answer us?Unhappy

from the TC article...well i thot Arjun silently marries her n its only after the wedding that he'l create a scene so dat Arohi walks with him in order to avoid further embarrassment for her family but now from the sbs it seems like Arjun will do it just for revenge n to keep his promise.. he leaves her in the mandap shocked n sulking.. from her new image now of wat we see from the pic uploaded on fb...seems like Arohi will b a tough gal complimenting to the tough side of Arjun Singhania...hmm...aakhir Don ki patni hai...Wink
it sure will b interesting...but hope dey handle it well...

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

hahaha Sandwich??
ROFL where all does ur dimaag go, i had to pay attention properly ROFL hahahha u didn't know??
actually Anjali had asked for it and i remembered or else i'd have put my name there instead of Friday LOL
u see 1st preference is for me LOLLOL
but actually it helps when i have the last one cuz if i need to add something to the title its easier since i stopped the weekend threads

@All: do u all want those weekend threads again?? i'll open them again, or do u want to just leave it on the Friday's thread?

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 17 January 2011 at 5:03am

cloud.9 Senior Member
cloud.9
cloud.9

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by kavyasam

lovely posts everyone  Clap

@pooja - so true, sudden disappearances of characters Thumbs Down,  they should have shown raashi and all the singhania's waiting on her .  and weak ahluwalia's.

@all -  I wonder how this goes on.   Now the innocence he tried to protect will be gone,  this shock will make her rock hearted or maybe not but the innocence and trust will be shattered,  he will be in nafrat mode for longer period dfntly,  and ahluwalis'  will be toungue tied and hand tied , 

The fact that dj and dadu know chiku gave the party and lied and still went ahead with the wedding Thumbs Down
gauri  is least bit worried that just a day before she pushed a lady to almost death and is not even scared abt it Thumbs Down
biji and dj didnot have any talk about all this , they are best frnds Thumbs Down
Now only interesting part will be rudra, arjun, arohi trio until rashi enters.

i soo damn agree..!! who will answer us?Unhappy

from the TC article...well i thot Arjun silently marries her n its only after the wedding that he'l create a scene so dat Arohi walks with him in order to avoid further embarrassment for her family but now from the sbs it seems like Arjun will do it just for revenge n to keep his promise.. he leaves her in the mandap shocked n sulking.. from her new image now of wat we see from the pic uploaded on fb...seems like Arohi will b a tough gal complimenting to the tough side of Arjun Singhania...hmm...aakhir Don ki patni hai...Wink
it sure will b interesting...but hope dey handle it well...

100% agree with you. we will see the takkar between arjun and arohi. both are strong minded.
it will be fun watching the full on fight with UPER SE NAFRAT AUR DIL MEIN PYARSmile

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

Originally posted by Chill_Out

hahaha Sandwich??
ROFL where all does ur dimaag go, i had to pay attention properly ROFL hahahha u didn't know??
actually Anjali had asked for it and i remembered or else i'd have put my name there instead of Friday LOL
u see 1st preference is for me LOLLOL
but actually it helps when i have the last one cuz if i need to add something to the title its easier since i stopped the weekend threads

@All: do u all want those weekend threads again?? i'll open them again, or do u want to just leave it on the Friday's thread?

Hmmm..I see. Ya, it is a sandwichEmbarrassed
And don't even ask about my dimaag! Yesterday, Nisha broke the news to me that Chiku and Arohi weren't getting married but Arjuhi wereDancing
And after that I was so happy that I couldn't study and I'm surely flunking the paper I wrote todayOuch
Ya, I know what you mean by the last threads. You can always ask Anjali to add it.
About the weekend thread, I never really participate because I hardly post on IF on weekends. I just sometimes come at 9 on Saturday after PKYEK that's it. Otherwise I just log in and leave it and do other stuff on the net.

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
@Pooja:no..its better to continue in the Friday's thread instead of openin a weekend thread...coz i really feel blank derD'oh wen der is no special epiLOL

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Go to top