Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [14/1 - Epi. 56] Schedule Pg. 11 (Page 11)

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
hey Kavya...thanx 4 sharing the VM....love it
n the pics...arohi in a saree nw!! waitng 2 c the takkrar between them..but i dnt want them both 2 b harsh 2 each other..Disapprove...n i really really want arjun to take arohi 2 his cottage...Day Dreaming

@Anita di...superb Analysis...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap....lovee dem..StarStar

i just hope that the execution of the epi's is gud..because friday's was poor..CryCry..n i hope editing is gud too...esp during the marriage track...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Edited my post on Page2...but if u can't b bothered going bac 9 pages den here it is..LOL

Karan..ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...super duper loved him today..StarEmbarrassedHeart
..Star of the day...Arjun...StarStarStar

u know sumtimes i really think arohi never loved arjun...or else she wud try 2 clear misunderstandin's abt that fact she didn't push Rashi of the staires n the fact no one questioned Gauri...AngryConfusedConfused...n den wen she realised arjun did turn into a gud man...what happened? she still didn't melt...n now she wants 2 forget arjun like a nightmare wen she knows he loved her lots!!...i super hated it wen she was talkin 2 herself by looking at the mirror n she said "goodbye arjun"..AngryBroken Heart

the epi was intense...esp in the first part....amazing acting by Karan..n the drunken scene...talking to God...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...looking out of the window...ClapClapClap.....he made his pain, hatred n anger to believeable n natural...ClapClapClap...loved it wen he touched arohi infront of everyone...Thumbs Up...that part was really intense..Blushing...uff arjun's DON attitude...BlushingBlushingBlushing......n the family members...sheer disappointment...Thumbs Down...n loved how wen rajveer went to confront arjun....n arjun just held onto his neck...ClapClap..n den arwind n sudhir had 2 stop rajveer...LOLLOLLOL...gosh they r always stopping him..wat sort of policewale r they..LOLLOLLOL

Arjun's convo wid God was superduper gud...dialouges were great..ClapClapClap....arjun's acting was simply marvellous...ClapClapClap...esp wen he threw the bottle..Clap..that scene had intensity, pain n hatred..ClapClap...really loved it...me running out of words 2 describe the scene n acting..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed....i love arjun Singhania...HeartStarStarStar

Cheeku's Baarat...SleepySleepy luked more like a death funeral..ROFL..n rajveer's n arwinds faces looked so serious n glum n angry like they were going 2 get bombed..ROFLROFLROFL..why r they scared of a don..i thot indian police aren't scared of anyone...Ermm..LOLLOL

Arjun's entry into the wedding venue which has been used by so many BT soaps..ROFLROFL..uff suoper loved his entry...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming....loved his attitude...StarStar...waiting eagerly 4 tomorrow's epi...wanna see how arjun sits in the mandap..n most of all arjuhi shaadi...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 16 January 2011 at 12:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DSkavyasammushiroxx

Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Today's episode was totally worth watching for Karan's acting, he was amazing today! I felt so bad for Arjun in this episode, he is completely shattered and just wants payback for what happened to his sister. Seems the tables have turned now, just when Arohi is letting her guard down and is realizing her love for Arjun it is too late, Arjun is going back to the dark side and wants revenge. I believe Arjun will marry Arohi but he is going to stay true to his promise and make her life hell.
@Bold...yhh he will try 2 make her life hell but i think seeing arohi in pain arjun will feel pain too...Embarrassed..n den later on he will soften towards her n realise he can never hate her..Embarrassed..same wid arohi..she will realise that arjun always loved her n he did change into a gud guy just for her...it's high times these MU's ended now...waitign 4 arjuhi shaadi...Big smile..n i hope Gauri's sachai abt pushing Rashi down the stairs gets revealed soon..n yhh Karan was fantastic..Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

NOTE:

i need somebody to open on Monday, and Tuesday...

PM me soon, and if I don't get anybody, I'll open it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
updated mine on the main post...

gotta go now...bye
Embarrassed

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
lovely posts everyone  Clap

@pooja - so true, sudden disappearances of characters Thumbs Down,  they should have shown raashi and all the singhania's waiting on her .  and weak ahluwalia's.

@all -  I wonder how this goes on.   Now the innocence he tried to protect will be gone,  this shock will make her rock hearted or maybe not but the innocence and trust will be shattered,  he will be in nafrat mode for longer period dfntly,  and ahluwalis'  will be toungue tied and hand tied , 

The fact that dj and dadu know chiku gave the party and lied and still went ahead with the wedding Thumbs Down
gauri  is least bit worried that just a day before she pushed a lady to almost death and is not even scared abt it Thumbs Down
biji and dj didnot have any talk about all this , they are best frnds Thumbs Down
Now only interesting part will be rudra, arjun, arohi trio until rashi enters.

Anjalii...xXxshibz

Mina_T Senior Member
Mina_T
Mina_T

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Where is shifali? You would think she would be present at her best friend wedding?

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
i am scared again..we will get arjuhi wedding rite!!..not cheekuhi wedding..na.Cry

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Go to top