Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kavyasam

lovely posts everyone  πŸ‘

@pooja - so true, sudden disappearances of characters πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ,  they should have shown raashi and all the singhania's waiting on her .  and weak ahluwalia's.

@all -  I wonder how this goes on.   Now the innocence he tried to protect will be gone,  this shock will make her rock hearted or maybe not but the innocence and trust will be shattered,  he will be in nafrat mode for longer period dfntly,  and ahluwalis'  will be toungue tied and hand tied , 

The fact that dj and dadu know chiku gave the party and lied and still went ahead with the wedding πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
gauri  is least bit worried that just a day before she pushed a lady to almost death and is not even scared abt it πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
biji and dj didnot have any talk about all this , they are best frnds πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Now only interesting part will be rudra, arjun, arohi trio until rashi enters.

i soo damn agree..!! who will answer us?πŸ˜”

from the TC article...well i thot Arjun silently marries her n its only after the wedding that he'l create a scene so dat Arohi walks with him in order to avoid further embarrassment for her family but now from the sbs it seems like Arjun will do it just for revenge n to keep his promise.. he leaves her in the mandap shocked n sulking.. from her new image now of wat we see from the pic uploaded on fb...seems like Arohi will b a tough gal complimenting to the tough side of Arjun Singhania...hmm...aakhir Don ki patni hai...πŸ˜‰
it sure will b interesting...but hope dey handle it well...
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

We have a maha episode on Saturday??!! πŸ˜²

Damn these exams, I'm totally clueless about everything!πŸ˜”

P.S. Pooja, the Mon-Fri schedule is like a sandwich!🀣

hahaha Sandwich??
🀣 where all does ur dimaag go, i had to pay attention properly 🀣 hahahha u didn't know??
actually Anjali had asked for it and i remembered or else i'd have put my name there instead of Friday πŸ˜†
u see 1st preference is for me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but actually it helps when i have the last one cuz if i need to add something to the title its easier since i stopped the weekend threads

@All: do u all want those weekend threads again?? i'll open them again, or do u want to just leave it on the Friday's thread?

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 13 years ago
cloud.9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

i soo damn agree..!! who will answer us?πŸ˜”

from the TC article...well i thot Arjun silently marries her n its only after the wedding that he'l create a scene so dat Arohi walks with him in order to avoid further embarrassment for her family but now from the sbs it seems like Arjun will do it just for revenge n to keep his promise.. he leaves her in the mandap shocked n sulking.. from her new image now of wat we see from the pic uploaded on fb...seems like Arohi will b a tough gal complimenting to the tough side of Arjun Singhania...hmm...aakhir Don ki patni hai...πŸ˜‰
it sure will b interesting...but hope dey handle it well...

100% agree with you. we will see the takkar between arjun and arohi. both are strong minded.
it will be fun watching the full on fight with UPER SE NAFRAT AUR DIL MEIN PYAR😊
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Dr.BasketGupta

hahaha Sandwich??
🀣 where all does ur dimaag go, i had to pay attention properly 🀣 hahahha u didn't know??
actually Anjali had asked for it and i remembered or else i'd have put my name there instead of Friday πŸ˜†
u see 1st preference is for me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but actually it helps when i have the last one cuz if i need to add something to the title its easier since i stopped the weekend threads

@All: do u all want those weekend threads again?? i'll open them again, or do u want to just leave it on the Friday's thread?

Hmmm..I see. Ya, it is a sandwich😳
And don't even ask about my dimaag! Yesterday, Nisha broke the news to me that Chiku and Arohi weren't getting married but Arjuhi were
And after that I was so happy that I couldn't study and I'm surely flunking the paper I wrote today
Ya, I know what you mean by the last threads. You can always ask Anjali to add it.
About the weekend thread, I never really participate because I hardly post on IF on weekends. I just sometimes come at 9 on Saturday after PKYEK that's it. Otherwise I just log in and leave it and do other stuff on the net.
shibz thumbnail
@Pooja:no..its better to continue in the Friday's thread instead of openin a weekend thread...coz i really feel blank der wen der is no special epiπŸ˜†
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi chillout!! btw wats ur name?
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mina_T

Where is shifali? You would think she would be present at her best friend wedding?

shefali will be present as seen in sbb segment, may be even she doesnt know arjun is the dulha.
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi kavya did u see todays sbs segment!! arjun marries arohi and leaves her on the mandap!!
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Olly-

hi kavya did u see todays sbs segment!! arjun marries arohi and leaves her on the mandap!!

whaaatttt  😭  no wonder arohi gets into revenge mode.  but why did sbs show the
suspense it was not a secret anyways so its ok.  but leaving her in the mandap that is harsh,  atleast get all his bad boy attitude out of his system and when they love each other again nothing bad will be left behind.  when will that day come πŸ˜”
kavyasam thumbnail
@pooja - yeah weekends lets continue in the friday thread only.