Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [14/1 - Epi. 56] Schedule Pg. 11

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Heya guyz..Hug
For ppl who love the show n love analyzing herez a common destination..so pour in & share your views/thoughts about the episode/show..

Few rules to keep the discussion flow nice. :)

1. No actor or character bashing. 
2. No derogatory terms to be used. 
3. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this forum. 
4. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.

Note:Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team.

Will update mine later...

Edited:

A fabulous episode...I loved Karan's expressions...though i feel the impact that was needed in the drunk scene was missing....the amount of pain needed was missing too...other wise it was pretty good

Really liked the way Karan challenged the Ahluhwahliya's and held Rajveer's throat!! Big smile i remembered his dialogue "don't mess with me if my hands aren't tied" and he surely showed it today!!! don't mess with Arjun Singhania! Big smile

Arohi.....??? use your brain, dude!!! Rashi can't just fall like that from the stairs...somebody had to push her, and Arjun keeps saying somebody pushed her, why are u not using your brain that it could have been Gauri cuz she was pushing him all the time...and she kept saying she'll make sure to kick her out of the house...she saw her behavior, yet no linking? Confused

I guess this marriage will be a lot of fun to watch...Arjun taking Cheeku's spot

and what kind of an idiot is he!!!! left the mandap for 5minutes to freshen up? Confused a little OTT??

but i guess no other way to have Arjun take Cheeku's spot on the mandap, or he could have been a more don types and put a gun on Cheeku's head and taken pheras with Arohi...Embarrassed

the ending where Arjun comes and sits Embarrassed he looked so hot!!! and scare was on everyone's face

and Cheeku was so scared to pass through his house LOLLOL

but these Ahluhwahliya's were a big disappointment, and Kartar was the biggest dissapointment, he should have understood his pain...he saw Arjun grow as a good person...he should have been feeling bad, instead he was just standing there...i really wish these people weren't so cold hearted towards that

they took the whole thing so casually

and Arohi "just an accident" seriously?? wat was that?? that is no way to say it...yes accidents happen, but at least understand the pain he's going through...she should have felt bad, instead she says she hates him...yes makes alot of sense!

i hope after the marriage, she is treated like trash by him, just like he was treated all this time.

Why didn't they show Rashi's scene???

Creatives, please try to show everyone, from so long we didn't see Singhania's...where are they? they should have been showed too...where's Biji? don't tell me she's disappeared suddenly...she's like the savior for Arjuhi now....

sudden disappearances is not liked...where is Makrand?? Billu is back, why didn't Arjun ask where Makrand is?? how come Billu came back and Makrand didn't??

anyway...this wedding will be an interesting watch...looking forward to it

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 17 January 2011 at 4:43am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

nimisha_kMitEssHanitaksureshadhasrujanaMina_Ttanu111a-Olly-kavyasammushiroxx.Mandy.Anjalii...xXxMariaa.SGshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

adhasrujanaLove14-anzaeram-SHIKHA19kavyasammushiroxxObodroKargoshMariaa.SGsujal_kashishAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
ClapClapClap another fast episode with outstanding performance both from Karan and Kritika.  

When  arjun was being don earlier he was a bit mild, like something  was holding him back from being the typical bad guy,  maybe him still believing god,  luck ,  dreams and heart,  now  since all that has been shattered he has become the don he should be,  u can see it in the harsh way he spoke to arohi.

today he was  looking more like a bad guy. I am  scared at the way he threatened arohi today, and she was not able to understand this new avtar of his, cvs what have in store for us hope it doesnt go too far. Rajveer ko ek hi maar, usne kitne maare the. and  love and hate lines he told arohi,  it was scary.  

'saaya bhi saath jab chod jaaye ,aisi hai tanhaayi...' flashbacks were good.  Arjun actually got more depressed while arohi regained  senses and decided to move on (it is her nature, she composes herself quickly and puts her family in front of her).  she did not say I want to hate him instead she wants to forget him.  looking in the  mirror and says 'kal ek nayi kahani hogi,  aur is baar iska end bahut sundar hoga...goodbye arjun!!"- kritika very good here.

he is drunk and agitated and frustrated and in anguish , anger well all sorts of feelings for loss of the baby, for hating arohi, the childhood, for missing the opportunity to lead a good life for  all his losses. There is none to listen to  to him, so he talks to himself,  even while balming and questioning god notice that he did not forget to take arohi's name,  Now he is his own god, a life will be as per him, again scary.  amazing scene.

Arohi trying to be normal  and  cheerful, I felt sad since what might happen on monday will turn her into a crying arohi soon.  It was good scene with family.

gadha on ghoda Wacko coming to his wedding scared Angry.  'tennu ghoda kinne chadaya bhootni ke ...'.  arohi u sure u marrying a guy, even u  din have a facial or beauty sleep but he cares for all that, chalo kisiko to woh sab karne ka shok hai ,

don enters in style and sits in style,  ab phir se mujhe dar lag raha , kya hoga monday, yeh dulha swap hogi ki nai hogi......coz only 5 mins and he has to get into that same sherwani and sehra,  or is it possible that chick wont come down at all....Evil Smile

did u guys see the wedding arrangements what kind of wedding was itThumbs Down , even engagement was more colorful.  It ws like a  small party or something,  and everyone mutespectators again on arjun's entry Shocked,  gaurds nahi the..ahluwalia's itna dheela hai to phir arjun ko bahut easy hai jo bhi karna hai karega.  It was not impressive this whole wedding scene.  Only Kritika was looking pretty in wedding attire Embarrassed.   plus most important  why did they not show raashi today ShockedShocked, they should have atleast shown her state. 

Edited by kavyasam - 14 January 2011 at 1:10pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksuresh-anzaeram-AmnaIshSHIKHA19ipkknd06glitter567mushiroxxAnjalii...xXxshibz

adhasrujana Senior Member
adhasrujana
adhasrujana

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
update karungi zaroor par pehle bhalle bhalle shava shava party time!DancingPartySilly
karan awesome excellent acting speechless n i liked u playing with arohi's hair while delivering a dialogue

Edited by adhasrujana - 14 January 2011 at 9:11am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasammushiroxxAnjalii...xXxshibz

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
res....
k guys i know i am bit late ..hehe..anyways..as u all have said the episode was fab due to karanika's fab performances..specially karan's...

but i was expecting rashi scene today..dunno where is she?.may be the CVs r concentrating more on arjuhi ..ok but wat kind of marriage is this?..same place where sur-abhay,arohi-karan sigh and finally arjuhi marriage took place!!Thumbs Down...anyways since it was cheekuhi marriage so i din mind but excecution cud have been better!!Evil Smile...and yes that cheeku needs beauty sleep..ROFL..wat a man or an animal!!!...or fruit watever!!...

loved  the convo of arjun with god!! it was bery realistic..sometimes when ppl bear more pain than wat they can take it happens..and karan's acting was fab..but i was afraid he was walking on that narrow path omg!!Shocked..karan is indeed very brave!!..and also the challenge of arjun to the ulluwalias!!....

hated arohi like anything today..she is a hard hearted..actually she din love arjun anyday ..she is a very practical character ..i suppose but so practical!!..Angry..anyways...now that she also hates arjun...so arjun wont be able to hurt her much!!..Wink..and so does she..it will be full on masti cum takkar...though we have seen many marriages in shows where either hero or heroine marries each other coz of revenge and any one of them is a poor soul but here none of them r poor ...both r even!!..so it will be fun to watch....
 me still thinking how arjun will do the dulha swap?Confused..ok lets see..
but execution wasnt good..hoping to see a better excecuted epi on monday!!Tongue

Edited by -Olly- - 15 January 2011 at 8:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAnjalii...xXx

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged

OMG - wot intensity..wot passion..The PAIN and HATREDThumbs Up
Main Khud Apna bhagwan hoon...Stern Smile
Overall one of THE BEST EPI SO FAR ..StarThumbs Up
Everything was just amaising in todays' episode but for me the highlights of todays' episode was....
Arjun's dialogue with GOd...I just sat there and cried....oh my GOd..my heart is aching at his pain..
"Maine to apse Arohi tak nahi mangi, manga tha to sirf kuch wakt..." Kya kahoon yaar..aaj to i'm just washed away in arjun's tears...:-(CryCryCryCryBroken Heart
LOVED his smile when he closed the curtains...hayeeeeee marjawaaaan..Day DreamingDay Dreaming

STANDING OVATION Mr. Karan Kundra..ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
You have no idea how many MORe hearts you've won today and Many more prayers your way, and mountains of respect ..and thats' bigger than getting any worldy awards!ClapStar

Arohi Luked Absolutely Beautiful in her wedding Lehanga...Gorgeous girl i tell you..Big smile
"Kal se meri zindgai ka aik naya daur shoro hoga.." Woh to hoga my sweetheart arohi..as mrs. Arjun singhania..not as Mrs. Arjun..:-) Good luckThumbs Up 
LOVED..Arohi and Daddu's Hug..felt so real and true..and the way she just cheered up everybody...soooooooooo sweeet..Day Dreaming

and Arohi ki Shadi ki sabse ziadakhushi Gauri ko hora hai..DUHHHH..that B****..you have no idea wot she did to get that fake khushi...AngryDeadEvil Smile

and Arjun KYA BINDAAS Entry Mari hai Shadi main..WAH...Cheeku bechare ko kya pata uske 5 mins uski zindgi k sabse ziada LONG 5 mins bananey waley ..hain..hahha..BRILLIANt..ClapClap
like i said before..they're gonna end the epi at a very crucial point and leave us wanting more..
EXCELLENT..BRAVO..SUPERB..DancingClapBig smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroranimisha_kanitaksuresh-anzaeram-Love14tanu111aSHIKHA19CoffeeAddictrasika_DSglitter567kavyasammushiroxxshibz

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
res
EDITED :-

SO D STARTING WAS SUPERB Thumbs Up BUT ENDING WAS LITTLE WEA
k Thumbs Down.

EPISODE CONTINUED 4M YSDAY  N ARJUN SINGHANIA WAS ON FIRE ...FULL ATTITUDE ...DHAMA
kA .....PERFECT DONThumbs Up . D WAY HE SHOWED HIS ANGER TOWARDS EVERYBODY ESPL. ON CHACHU N AAROHI ...N D WAY HE PUT HIS FINGER AROUND AROHI'S FACE N D DIALOGUE WAS SAME kARAN'S FB STS ...SUPERB ...HE DESERVED ClapClapClapClap
PANGA NAHI LENE
kA kYA .........Star
ahuluwalias
ki to tain tain phish TongueLOL

THEN FULL EMOTIONAL SCENE ...ARJUN WAS STANDING ON HIGH WALL , DRIN
kING , CURSING GOD , N THEN DECIDED HE WILL BECOME HIS OWN GODClap
4 a min i was scared that how much ris
k he is taking yaar ,he was actually walking there  Shocked....amazing .Thumbs Up
kARAN IS TAkING EACH EPISODE INTO HIS CREDIT ...EVERYDAY BRILLIANT PR4MNC 4M HIS SIDE .ClapStar

then a punjabi sad song with flash bac
ks ...ok. but i m still not able to understand aarohi's character ....infact DJ was saying that usne imandaari 100% nibhai but she is still in gussa mood ....well CVs r disappointing us ...first they confused us regarding arjun's character n now arohi's .Confused

anyway now d real drama start ..."shaadi" ....but HERE I M DISAPPOINTED ...Y THEY R RUSHING IT...SO FAST N IMPROPER . POOR PAC
kAGING .....NO SHAADI FEEL IN D SHOW Thumbs Down NO MUSIC , NO DHAMAL , NO BACkGROUND SONG ,JUST COMPLETING FORMALITY Confused 
n 4 me rajveer n gauri shaadi was much better .
reasons 4 disappointment :-
1. chi
ku's barat - come on is this called barat ?then give me a break ..puhleez Thumbs Down
2. venue - so cliched ...almost 90% balaji wedding hppnd here .Thumbs Down
3. dulha want some beauty sleep in bw Dead ...
koi aur excuse nahi mila CVs ko dulha swap karne ke liye Thumbs Down
4. everybody is so scared huh...n the called themselves policewalahs Sleepy 1 don ne dham
ki di aur sabki band baj gayi ...Thumbs Down where r their police force?
5. arjun being a don can easily enter into d wedding ....ROFL n nobody is trying to stop him .Thumbs Down

i thin
k this is d result of last minute shoot ..they shot it ysday n showed us 2day ..thats y so hustle - bustle...Confused
BUT THIS IS ARJUN N AAROHI WEDDING N WE WANT IT IN A GRAND WAY .
kritika was looking fab .Thumbs Up

hope they will not disappoint us on monday .....after all it will b a big day ClapBig smile

Edited by SHIKHA19 - 14 January 2011 at 10:28am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshLove14AmnaIshglitter567kavyasammushiroxxAnjalii...xXxshibz

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Reserved  Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

Go to top