Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS-Mehndi se hain haath rache ya khoon se?? (Page 7)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Yes, the wedding was supposed to be dreamy, but this is reality.......even though at times things do not go well....the way u want them to.....the wedding still remains as dreamy as ever....

as my cousin Dhruva's wedding last August.......was the most dreamiest wedding ever in the family so far......

but yes things didn't go well......sure her dad had gotten a heartattack a few days back before her wedding.....he had to carry a monitor throughout the whole wedding ceremony and reception.....

the rose that the groom was to wear on his suit was given to someone else accidently....and my cousin was about to go into a nervous breakdown cause of that....

the cake almost fell durin the reception........the seating tables all got screwed up......
there were many other things....but will not state themmmmmLOL
and there are other disasters in my family weddings....but since this was the last wedding we had....i used it

BUT BUT BUT in the end......it still turned out to be the happiest....and dreamiest wedding!!!!!

So my point is....nothing ever goes perfect....or the way u want it.....things will go the opposite way.....it always happens....and will always.....it is a part of life....

it is whether if u chose to smile and enjoy even despite all of the things going wrong.....it  matters if u feel or choose to think of something to be dreamy....

dreams doo come tru......they do.....not the way u want them to exactly....they may not be perfect.....BUT THEY DOO COME TRUE....AND OUR MAANEET WILL GET MARRIED.....Embarrassed
AND IT WILL BE DREAMY........

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 14 January 2011 at 12:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZmeravigilisoadoremevirgo

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by savi-tan

What a mess!!! What are the Geet team up to? They took out the entire joy out of this marriage event for me. How can Maaneet marry with NT in hospital & that too when she is in coma?
</div>
<div>

They could have waited for the marriage to happen before introducing NT. Wasn't Brij enough for now? They spoiled the entire marriage trackDead and I am now royally pissedAngry!!

Ohho shaadi hogi, zaror hogi, twist ke saath hogi...don't be pissed sweety, think you will clearly see the interesting track ahead....

I am agree that we couple enjoyed the shaadi with all this twist, but I have trust on CV's, can see their brilliant mind here....so just wait and watch...,

Muniza
zaroor hogi meri tinky di.....i too trust them.......Wink

main hoon na aap ke saath shister....

chill marne ka.......abh to sirf popat hai.....to popat ko sambhalne ka....aur show dekhne ka.....Embarrassed

i liked today's episode it was good....and i was jumpin up and down wanting to kill that bad luck...."Nt"AngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Hey guys ....just watching the epi on youtube ...upload ho raha hai ...meanwhile hows everyone doin ???sab theek thaak ???

Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Hey guys ....just watching the epi on youtube ...upload ho raha hai ...meanwhile hows everyone doin ???sab theek thaak ???
yes towelled sexy shister....everyone is swell....WinkBig smile

just hangin around coolin some people off on the thread....epi was good Jes......nothing dreamy....all action....and twisty....but it waas still goodTongue

--Magnificent--

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

kulu also reminds me of the fact NT cant be 500 meters around Geet ...!! gun, NT and Geet.... res ipsa loquitor !

See, this is the thing came in my mind yesterday when I. Saw NT nearGeet yesterday, that's y I said think think...yes cheese swanky aayegi, this is the 1 point, which save them...anyways we should have to think everything sweety, this track will be interesting, and shaadi I am sure will be happen...

@ Tinku if our CV's do somethings like others then how would be they will different, right?

@ Aditi - true ekta dream comes true....but I have trust on our CV's...

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Yes, the wedding was supposed to be dreamy, but this is reality.......even though at times things do not go well....the way u want them to.....the wedding still remains as dreamy as ever....

as my cousin Dhruva's wedding last August.......was the most dreamiest wedding ever in the family so far......

but yes things didn't go well......sure her dad had gotten a heartattack a few days back before her wedding.....he had to carry a monitor throughout the whole wedding ceremony and reception.....

the rose that the groom was to wear on his suit was given to someone else accidently....and my cousin was about to go into a nervous breakdown cause of that....

the cake almost fell durin the reception........the seating tables all got screwed up......
there were many other things....but will not state themmmmmLOL
and there are other disasters in my family weddings....but since this was the last wedding we had....i used it

BUT BUT BUT in the end......it still turned out to be the happiest....and dreamiest wedding!!!!!

So my point is....nothing ever goes perfect....or the way u want it.....things will go the opposite way.....it always happens....and will always.....it is a part of life....

it is whether if u chose to smile and enjoy even despite all of the things going wrong.....it  matters if u feel or choose to think of something to be dreamy....

dreams doo come tru......they do.....not the way u want them to exactly....they may not be perfect.....BUT THEY DOO COME TRUE....AND OUR MAANEET WILL GET MARRIED.....Embarrassed
AND IT WILL BE DREAMY........

thanx for this shibu....u hv managed to cheer me up Smile

i am ready to keep optimistic view of things....lets wait and watch...

mysterygurl1427

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

love, revenge aur dhoka !!!

so the marriage will happen anyway, and MSK is handcuffed and taken to jail from his mantap kya ?ROFL
how will he now protect her from Brij once he is away ....
A man who could get his brother out on Parole, i am sure can manage something for himself as well..
moreover, these things are not as dramatic as they are made out to be in movies ...
so i hope they add realistic touches to it,  and the court kacheri ka maamla is not handled the way it was during devs arrest ..
moreover, it was done as an act of self defence, there is a gun in NT's hand, which has her finger prints, and only hers, Geet can always testify and say Maan was oinly trying to save her, how then will he go to jail, unless NT wakes up from her coma and and complains the same ...
Also, in a very regular twist, what if she loses her memory ...ROFL okay, thinking of making it real, she can actually turn invalid, and she could say something, and mean something else, and Arjun misunderstands her, apologises to Maan, and they all live happily ever after .... okay i am only kidding .. they need to take the story forward ...
i only hope Arjun now doesnt try and use Anwesha, that would be cheap ...and totally unexpected of it ... he may wanna bend rules .. but does that mean he will bend his principles as well, in which case whatever he does later to apologise would be unforgiveable, as it is about a girl .. hence i am hoping this whole revenge is seemit only to Maan and not Anwesha ... he can keep Anwesha away from him for all i care .. but no harming/hurting/using her ....
what would be different would be arjun cries out to anwesha n she is blinded and supports him ...naya twist Wink...bandiya pyar main andhi ho jaati hai ... cash in on that na ...

love,
niha

loved it nihu dear...that u back with ur nasihatgiri....cvs aandhe to aap nahi please padh lena.....nt or dev ko jail main daal nahi paaye hamre msk ko daloge

Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

kulu also reminds me of the fact NT cant be 500 meters around Geet ...!! gun, NT and Geet.... res ipsa loquitor !

See, this is the thing came in my mind yesterday when I. Saw NT nearGeet yesterday, that's y I said think think...yes cheese swanky aayegi, this is the 1 point, which save them...anyways we should have to think everything sweety, this track will be interesting, and shaadi I am sure will be happen...

@ Tinku if our CV's do somethings like others then how would be they will different, right?

@ Aditi - true ekta dream comes true....but I have trust on our CV's...

Muniza
yes di.....our CV's are different....what did we think...that Arjun will shot.....that Maan will get shot...or that nothing happen....par hua kya?? Last time NT ne geet ko latkaya.....and this time Maan ne accidenty NT ko latkaya....hisab barabar ho gaya na????ROFL

but who'd thought that NT was the one that would be hurt.....she was out to hunt.......but she herself became the preyROFL

i liked it......Tongue

Aditii....hmm sure Ekta's dreams come tru....then u know what happens......the dreams are broken later on.....and they leads separate for 20 years....and then once again get back together....but then separate....and then one of them marries another person.......but then comes back again and marries....

i remember in one of her shows....her main lead the girl married 7 timesROFL

so we can never compare our cool cv's with Ekta'sOuchWacko

Infinitedreams

Go to top