Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS-Mehndi se hain haath rache ya khoon se?? (Page 5)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
But someone said marriage shoot was done, but twist twist twist, toh chalo chalo chaloooooo twist twist twist, enjoy kurne ka show...

@ Shivi - bad luck ki news aaiee koi, uff dint tell me she is the reason of all this crap?
Anyways dreams come true MaanEet ke liye nahin AA ke liye tha lolz, just kidding marriage will take place, it already started no news when marriage actualy take place, so chill...

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

nahin chodongi..........

chalo chalo chaloooooooooooooooooooooo hands up karo!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Big smile
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Hello Muni
yes marriage will happen yaar hogi zarror be optimistic sabko kehde

main bhi yehi pooch rahi hoo shivu se ye bad luck wapas aya kab i heard jan end main anewala hai abhi to jan started yaar
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by imraana

Originally posted by killerkinrul

Originally posted by imraana

Hiiii my idiot family!!!!!....how r u alll guys????....wat do u think abt da epi???

Hey imu
how r u today ?
hiiii there preet!!!!.Hug...am fine just geeting a lil busy wid my school work as its almost da end of da academic session.......so i will try n snatch sum time to be here i guess!!!...wat abt u????

Ohhh okie good yaar
main theek ho right now no work so enjoying dailySmile
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

<p align="center"></p>
</div>
<div>
nahin chodongi..........
</div>
chalo chalo chaloooooooooooooooooooooo hands up karo!!!!!!!Angry

<div>Big smile

Hahahahahaha chodne ka nahin Tinku bindas udane ka...,Aaj toh chair nahin....
Hum mehndi ki baat kur rahey theey, aur inhon ne shaadi ko waakhi dream wedding bana diya Jo sirf dream mein ho skate hai, kya bolti ho sis wedding will gonna take place?

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 14 January 2011 at 11:33am

mysterygurl1427

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
hii everyone...
was busy with the fest till now..
but now am definitely gonna watch the epi..n edit my post..so get ready with ur reading glasses all of u.
and am going to start with a good script to cvs for a start...me gonna help them..yes...me decided..
will be back soon...
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
i simply refuse to believe this....cudnt all this crap happen after the marriage....for a sec i checked the logo to see it was star one...i thot i was watching ektaa's crap show....

how many times we hv seen in ektaa's shows....a character entering at the wrong time and MUs the hero of killing his dear one...
and how many times we hv seen in every other show....characters marrying each other for ulterior pupose and then eventually falling in love...

i repeat...i still refuse to believe this....i agree i am happy that there is no MC....but i was also not ready for this cliche stuff....

and i am finding this even more intolerable because this arjun's revenge track is so unnecessary...dev who has turned a saint all of a sudden can always come back and clear all MU...he can tell the truth about NT to arjun....but no....very conveniently the CVs hv gotten rid of dev....
and also i find it difficult to digest that in just single day...arjun refuses to admit his love for annie, then accepts her as his love, and now ready to sacrifice her....such see-saw of emotions in a single day...some record....

but...above all i am irritated because of the fact that all marriage preparations, masti, fun, frolic gone down the drain...
obviously with disturbed mind maan and geet can hardly enjoy their marriage...geet has once again gone thru a major trauma just in the morning of her marriage day....
i cant believe that the most awaited day of both maneet and viewers got spoiled like this....

i am so upset...that i dunno wat else to write...
i was hoping wen they were prolonging the gun scene...that arjun will come and save geet and thus he will know the true picture of NT....

really guys...this geet's past issue and everything related to NT, brij shud now come to an end...its almost one year now...they shud concentrate on so many unanswered questions of maan's life like vicky, his mom...wen geet was talking about her mom in HP...maan shut his eyes in pain...that is yet to be explained...then of course sameera issue....

wen r the CVs going to concentrate on these things....now its arjun-brij on one side and maan on the other side....maan's life will be hell protecting geet, annie and his KC....

at least one thing i can hope...that is arjun has been shown as an honest guy so far...i hope he will challenge maan from the front instead of stabbing maan in the back....
but then...today arjun was talking about leaving behind his ethics...that is scary....

how i wish dadi, geet and annie wud hv listened to maan and not trusted arjun...
even now i am sure geet and annie will trust arjun...and maan will be left alone to deal with all the probs....

i am so like AngryAngryAngry

btw....no offense to anyone...just my POV...i still hv hope that in coming epis the CVs will salvage the show....
now i understand...the wedding wont happen now....and maan will take 12-day wala vow....which means all arjun-brij issue will be over in the next 12 days....keeping my fingers crossed....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartmeravigilisoSilentsoulInfinitedreams

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Okie gdnite all
enjoy your discussion
@ Shivu i realy try hard to talk to you today and wanted ki you feel better but i guess its not right time

@ Muni todal also we cant talk bye cy tmr hopefully

@ Viju,lily and imu bye gdnite
have fun murdering creatives

mysterygurl1427

Go to top