Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS-Mehndi se hain haath rache ya khoon se?? (Page 4)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Originally posted by rickks

Ek din aisa bhi kuch ho jaayega
GHSP ki Story mein aisa bhi mod aayega
Maine socha na thaConfused Ouch Shocked

Kaunsa mod Viju NT Going in comma woh bhi falling from 1 floorLOL

Why not preet.....First floor se girke Coma mein nahi jaa sakte koi rule hai kya????? Darling its where your head has it that matters.....How much damage has that fall made on her brain/Spinal cord that matters not the height

Edited by rickks - 14 January 2011 at 11:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

imraana Senior Member
imraana
imraana

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by imraana

Hiiii my idiot family!!!!!....how r u alll guys????....wat do u think abt da epi???

Hey imu
how r u today ?
hiiii there preet!!!!.Hug...am fine just geeting a lil busy wid my school work as its almost da end of da academic session.......so i will try n snatch sum time to be here i guess!!!...wat abt u????
LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

sori fr da late entryTongue.......had gone out.....Embarrassed

Thank u CVs - fr not killin NT.....i was scard frst....coz she is a very IMP charctr.......she has to b der.....she adds spice into da serialLOL

i havnt yet seend a frst few scene so i dnt noe wat happnd...Embarrassed

Chaha Tha Kya, Paya Hai Kya, Humne Dekhiye
Dil Mein Magar Jalte Rahe, Chaahat Ke Diye
Tere Liye, Tere Liye.....
okie....frm 1pm in da aftrnoon aftr SBS....yeh soch soch kar main pagal ho rahi thi ki akhir aisa kya ho saktha hai ki Geet ya Maan ko jail jaana padega woh bhi Nt ke wajah se.......i was sure 85% dat it wd b Maan......da frst scene i saw was NT pulling da trigger(missd da frst few scenes)...Geet kept at gunpoint n both of dem standin on da terrace...i got my answer den n der......as to y.....only one thing i was scard was dat if NT wd b killed......coz i wdnt njoy dat....even though she is da vamp...v love to hate her...bt Geets lyf widot NT wd hav been spiceless...coz she is a very very imp chactr.......

Imtihaa hogai Intezaar ki.....
Aayi naa kuch akbar Maaneet ke shaadi ki.....
Shaadi hogi...ithna tho pata hai...bt KAB??ven ven ven??AngryAngry13 tho chale gaye.....mehendi hui nahi hai ab thak yaar....cdnt all dis wait??Confuseddrama hona zaroori hai cdnt dat hav been done wid Brij??i am very grtful dat i got my Cruella bck.....bt comma....hmmm...chalo mayb der is a reason fr dat.....

Tumne jo dekha suna sach tha magar....
Itna tha sach yeh kisko pataa...
Jaane tumhe maine koi dhokha diya...
Jaane tumhe koi dhokha hua...
wateva we see....dat neednt b da truth.....Arjun feels dat NT fell off da terrace.....so Arjun is goin to tak revenge fr NT.....chalooo acha hai......bt i hope it doesnt hav to do wid Maaneet relation...n i hope its only abt KC.....Maan ko bankrpt karo.....shok se karoo....den Geet wd b able to support Maan......n it wd grt to c......

wil edit latr......

Edited by LavZ - 14 January 2011 at 12:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

imraanalailapnj

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Going to edit my take...Uske baad will have dinner...Isliye if i am Gayab pleeejjjj dont mindBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulmysterygurl1427

imraana Senior Member
imraana
imraana

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Hiii viji dear!!!!!..Hug..how r u????...did u get my b'day wishes????.....i posted on FB n also 2day i sent u a PM.....sorry abt da delay!!!!!..i guess i will b eon n off for da next fdew weeks here...will try 2 be regular....but lets see.....hey wa sur b'day girl????wat did u do????
ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rickks

Ek din aisa bhi kuch ho jaayega
GHSP ki Story mein aisa bhi mod aayega
Maine socha na thaConfused Ouch Shocked
Ouch

Kaunsa mod Viju NT Going in comma woh bhi falling from 1 floorLOL
That is the funniest dialogue which I heard from the Dr.   Kitne height se girne ke baad.......ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
imraana Senior Member
imraana
imraana

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

love, revenge aur dhoka !!!

so the marriage will happen anyway, and MSK is handcuffed and taken to jail from his mantap kya ?ROFL
how will he now protect her from Brij once he is away ....
A man who could get his brother out on Parole, i am sure can manage something for himself as well..
moreover, these things are not as dramatic as they are made out to be in movies ...
so i hope they add realistic touches to it,  and the court kacheri ka maamla is not handled the way it was during devs arrest ..
moreover, it was done as an act of self defence, there is a gun in NT's hand, which has her finger prints, and only hers, Geet can always testify and say Maan was oinly trying to save her, how then will he go to jail, unless NT wakes up from her coma and and complains the same ...
Also, in a very regular twist, what if she loses her memory ...ROFL okay, thinking of making it real, she can actually turn invalid, and she could say something, and mean something else, and Arjun misunderstands her, apologises to Maan, and they all live happily ever after .... okay i am only kidding .. they need to take the story forward ...
i only hope Arjun now doesnt try and use Anwesha, that would be cheap ...and totally unexpected of it ... he may wanna bend rules .. but does that mean he will bend his principles as well, in which case whatever he does later to apologise would be unforgiveable, as it is about a girl .. hence i am hoping this whole revenge is seemit only to Maan and not Anwesha ... he can keep Anwesha away from him for all i care .. but no harming/hurting/using her ....
what would be different would be arjun cries out to anwesha n she is blinded and supports him ...naya twist Wink...bandiya pyar main andhi ho jaati hai ... cash in on that na ...

love,
niha
hey nihu!!!..how r u???......nice take girl!!!!...interesting!!!!....but i think its obvious dat arjun will use anwesha....coz he says dat he may hav to let go of his principles!!!!...n hey u used pink 2day!!!!....like me!!!!! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meravigiliso

meravigiliso IF-Rockerz
meravigiliso
meravigiliso

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Before i wasn't goin to admit this....but now i will...

that loser of bleep bleep is bad luck for our show....and bad luck for GC.....

everytime something good is about to happen......that loser always has to do something to make our show go down...

engagement time of maaneet......she was going to perform...hua kya no engagement........it got postponed but did it ever happen? No!

and now marriage time of maaneet....she steps back to india with her bad luck....and ruined it once againn..

wow wow keep it up....keep it up...

at first i thought it is mean to say that to someone.....but today i am not gonna hold it back.....that she is completely bad luck......bad bad bad luck.....sorry GC whether u like it or not......it is a true fact....
and GC what a fool....his career just started off and he wants to take nonsense vacations??? Kitne vacations lega woh???? Two times it was not his fault......but then ever after the second bemaari he still went and partied why??? Then went to goa why???
I know actors need a break...cause they are constantly workin...but this is the first time ever i have heard main leads taking too many vacations...

But u know what....even after these nonsense news i have heard....i will trust the CV's.......i will....lets see what they are up to...

and that loser of an aunty on SBS....i never trusted her and never will....they always like to cook up things....
jail right? i will not believe it until i see it...

this post was to never offend anyone....

Confused

Edited by acjanfeb1 - 14 January 2011 at 10:12pm

Go to top