Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS-Mehndi se hain haath rache ya khoon se?? (Page 3)

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
love, revenge aur dhoka !!!

so the marriage will happen anyway, and MSK is handcuffed and taken to jail from his mantap kya ?ROFL
how will he now protect her from Brij once he is away ....
A man who could get his brother out on Parole, i am sure can manage something for himself as well..
moreover, these things are not as dramatic as they are made out to be in movies ...
so i hope they add realistic touches to it,  and the court kacheri ka maamla is not handled the way it was during devs arrest ..
moreover, it was done as an act of self defence, there is a gun in NT's hand, which has her finger prints, and only hers, Geet can always testify and say Maan was oinly trying to save her, how then will he go to jail, unless NT wakes up from her coma and and complains the same ...
Also, in a very regular twist, what if she loses her memory ...ROFL okay, thinking of making it real, she can actually turn invalid, and she could say something, and mean something else, and Arjun misunderstands her, apologises to Maan, and they all live happily ever after .... okay i am only kidding .. they need to take the story forward ...
i only hope Arjun now doesnt try and use Anwesha, that would be cheap ...and totally unexpected of it ... he may wanna bend rules .. but does that mean he will bend his principles as well, in which case whatever he does later to apologise would be unforgiveable, as it is about a girl .. hence i am hoping this whole revenge is seemit only to Maan and not Anwesha ... he can keep Anwesha away from him for all i care .. but no harming/hurting/using her ....
what would be different would be arjun cries out to anwesha n she is blinded and supports him ...naya twist Wink...bandiya pyar main andhi ho jaati hai ... cash in on that na ...

love,
niha

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

imraanalailapnj--Magnificent--mausam19ravenheartmeravigilisoLavZrickksadoremevirgoSilentsoulInfinitedreams

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

saabko udagongi........pheli uss bad luck ko.....if anything happens to maaneet cause of her.....i will go HALLA BOL...then no one can stop me
ROFL....sometimes I think I do not have a personal life....grieving over two fictional characters....but Shivu you take the cake hereROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Yeh Kya Hua.....Kab Hua...Kaise Hua...Jo Hua....

Naintara Giving Geet-Blank Dhamkis
ConfusedOuch  Kithni baar dhamki degi....Kithni Baar???...Main thak chuki hoon yeh sun sunn kar...Kya yeh log nahi thake??...I dont think so, kyuki aaj phir se DHAMKI mili woh bhi tandiOuch

From the moment NT said she is gonna Kill MSK, in order to get Geet to the terrace, it was expected by one and all ki it was always Geet she wanted to kill...For an instnce agar ulta hotha toh Maza aa jatha...But alas its a wishfulOuch

How does Maan's Mob reach NT....I know i will get the answer of Cinematic Liberty....Par kuch tog dikhathe yaar at-least as Flashbacks.....After Geet calls Maan and NT picks up....the scene could have ended with NT's evil Smirk cut to flashes of how she got the MobOuch

Maan in Jeans and Dark Purple Kurta-Nags ur Wish Full filled...Par as Nags said Contrasting color dikhana chahiye tha.....

The Terrace Seq ke baare mein kuch na bolo toh hi acha hai, ithna classic scene ho saktha tha....they ruined it in anticipation of giving competition to ELASTIC

When i saw the opening parts of NT-Geet seq i was like cool maybe kuch hoga.....
And the Dialogues Utter Crap/Nonsenses....Kithni baar yehi dialogues Sunege Yaar??? aur elastic se bhi zyada keech ke they butchered the feel...ithna hype karne ki zaroorat kya thi???

If they should have cut it short and showed Maan coming and continuing with the fall seq toh sabki raungte khade ho gaye hothe.....

The stretching of the scene with unnecessary Dialogues made it too obvious ki Goli lagne se pehle ,Maan would Come....and nothing would happen to Geet...

I agree many may not have anticipated that NT would fall off the terrace but a majority would have surely anticipated that NT fall was coming up for sure....But because of the NT-GEET terrace seq the NT Fall did not have the Impact it could have actually Made.....Ouch

Arjun-Ani Seq

Nikunj Killed the Seq......I know for many such Phast Phast Love-stories are indigestible...But its good to show a Stark contrast between two couples...Plus now with Arjun openly declaring that he gonna break his Principles rather than Bend them....we know ki Ithni Phast phast kyu ho gaya sab kuch...But i still feel the Speed could have been Moderate Smile

DD, GC, PS,KR each and every actor did a horrid Job in the whole fall of and after seq....It looked so fake and definitely felt like none the actors were actually living that moment...which made me think was this scene a last minute edition?????

In the whole Hospital Seq the dialogues given to Geet were Nice, the feel of the dialogues were Good......But DD lacked in that Seq...Ouch

Positives Attributes
Geet decides to call Maan, after her convo with NT, usually kya hotha hai ki dhamki comes and with that comes the persons inability to think properly,toh such phone calls never prevail, but for a change Geet decides to call MaanClap

The emigration talks between Adi,Maan and Romeo....Well Done...Clap

Romeo inquiring with Arjun about NT and Arjun hiding the truth...Well Done Clap

All in all an episode that could have sent shivers down the spine was nothing much than a KEKTA episode...thanks to the EXECUTION

Nothing more to state....The CV's are killing even the teeny-weeny bit of Hope i have, ki this show will rise againOuch

Viji

Edited by rickks - 14 January 2011 at 12:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjravenheartmeravigiliso

imraana Senior Member
imraana
imraana

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Hiiii my idiot family!!!!!....how r u alll guys????....wat do u think abt da epi???
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Ek din aisa bhi kuch ho jaayega
GHSP ki Story mein aisa bhi mod aayega
Maine socha na thaConfused Ouch Shocked
Ouch

imraanameravigilisomysterygurl1427

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Shivu you are srsly toooooo Much kuch nahin hone wala no vacation abhi yaar it may be a romour chil hoja
thand rakh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjmysterygurl1427

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Ek din aisa bhi kuch ho jaayega
GHSP ki Story mein aisa bhi mod aayega
Maine socha na thaConfused Ouch Shocked
Ouch

Kaunsa mod Viju NT Going in comma woh bhi falling from 1 floorLOL

lailapnjravenheartmeravigiliso

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by imraana

Hiiii my idiot family!!!!!....how r u alll guys????....wat do u think abt da epi???

Hey imu
how r u today ?

Go to top