Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS-Mehndi se hain haath rache ya khoon se?? (Page 10)

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
ok guys...bye for now...

c ya tmrw...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by kuls11

Yes, the wedding was supposed to be dreamy, but this is reality.......even though at times things do not go well....the way u want them to.....the wedding still remains as dreamy as ever....

as my cousin Dhruva's wedding last August.......was the most dreamiest wedding ever in the family so far......

but yes things didn't go well......sure her dad had gotten a heartattack a few days back before her wedding.....he had to carry a monitor throughout the whole wedding ceremony and reception.....

the rose that the groom was to wear on his suit was given to someone else accidently....and my cousin was about to go into a nervous breakdown cause of that....

the cake almost fell durin the reception........the seating tables all got screwed up......
there were many other things....but will not state themmmmmLOL
and there are other disasters in my family weddings....but since this was the last wedding we had....i used it

BUT BUT BUT in the end......it still turned out to be the happiest....and dreamiest wedding!!!!!

So my point is....nothing ever goes perfect....or the way u want it.....things will go the opposite way.....it always happens....and will always.....it is a part of life....

it is whether if u chose to smile and enjoy even despite all of the things going wrong.....it  matters if u feel or choose to think of something to be dreamy....

dreams doo come tru......they do.....not the way u want them to exactly....they may not be perfect.....BUT THEY DOO COME TRUE....AND OUR MAANEET WILL GET MARRIED.....Embarrassed
AND IT WILL BE DREAMY........
Thats my gababr,,,,,you have to positive sweety.....what a beautiful post.....I agree,,,,even if we plan something....its not neccessary....things go same way,,,,,,I am live explample....I went to India for my sister wedding....and I got sick same morning....and I was in hosiptal....during her wedding...couldnt aattend my own only. little sister wedding...was in intensive care at that point.....sirf uski shaadi aattend karna ek sapna tha,...vo bhi nahi hua poora.....made bid dreams about all custom that sali do....like jhoote churana and stuff.....I did nothing....
sach main dreamy shaadiyan bhi asee hee hoti hsi.....
Damn kullu shister that sucks....that u could not attend ur only sisters wedding....

but this happens....now that u talk about u sister....i will talk about my friend's Di....Toral.....
she had gone to india to get married.....2 days before her wedding.....she was going out for some last minute shopping on a scooter with her brother......her dupatta that was nicely wrapped around her neck.....got caught onto some car i believe on the road.......and it pulled her neck extremely hard........she almost got strangelled.....she still had her weddin on that day....but she couldn't wear any of the beautiful jewelry she had wished to wear.........the doc had told her not to wear any necklaces.....or anythin that would touch her neck....and damage her skin...
she had a huge mark on her neck due to the dupatta pulling.....

see things like this happen........they really do.....ConfusedOuch

but her wedding still went very well....and my friend enjoyed every bit of her di's wedding as well as di did as well...and she is still happily married with her hubby with a cute daughter and baby boy....Embarrassed
Worst was this SHivi....my junior....in IIT....had wedding with her BF....on 4dec.2009..he was partying....one week before....he was in cafe outside...hotel TAJ....24 novemver 2009....wheer first firing occured...and d ied in shoot out...
mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Bye Aditi...

u know i really do not want to deal with this negativity right now....so when everyone wants to have fun....and be positive about the show....then call me...till then...i do not want any part in this...

i can't believe everyone losin hope on the show that brought us all together....

adoremevirgo

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Yes, the wedding was supposed to be dreamy, but this is reality.......even though at times things do not go well....the way u want them to.....the wedding still remains as dreamy as ever....

as my cousin Dhruva's wedding last August.......was the most dreamiest wedding ever in the family so far......

but yes things didn't go well......sure her dad had gotten a heartattack a few days back before her wedding.....he had to carry a monitor throughout the whole wedding ceremony and reception.....

the rose that the groom was to wear on his suit was given to someone else accidently....and my cousin was about to go into a nervous breakdown cause of that....

the cake almost fell durin the reception........the seating tables all got screwed up......
there were many other things....but will not state themmmmmLOL
and there are other disasters in my family weddings....but since this was the last wedding we had....i used it

BUT BUT BUT in the end......it still turned out to be the happiest....and dreamiest wedding!!!!!

So my point is....nothing ever goes perfect....or the way u want it.....things will go the opposite way.....it always happens....and will always.....it is a part of life....

it is whether if u chose to smile and enjoy even despite all of the things going wrong.....it  matters if u feel or choose to think of something to be dreamy....

dreams doo come tru......they do.....not the way u want them to exactly....they may not be perfect.....BUT THEY DOO COME TRUE....AND OUR MAANEET WILL GET MARRIED.....Embarrassed
AND IT WILL BE DREAMY........
Thats my gababr,,,,,you have to positive sweety.....what a beautiful post.....I agree,,,,even if we plan something....its not neccessary....things go same way,,,,,,I am live explample....I went to India for my sister wedding....and I got sick same morning....and I was in hosiptal....during her wedding...couldnt aattend my own only. little sister wedding...was in intensive care at that point.....sirf uski shaadi aattend karna ek sapna tha,...vo bhi nahi hua poora.....made bid dreams about all custom that sali do....like jhoote churana and stuff.....I did nothing....
sach main dreamy shaadiyan bhi asee hee hoti hsi.....
Damn kullu shister that sucks....that u could not attend ur only sisters wedding....

but this happens....now that u talk about u sister....i will talk about my friend's Di....Toral.....
she had gone to india to get married.....2 days before her wedding.....she was going out for some last minute shopping on a scooter with her brother......her dupatta that was nicely wrapped around her neck.....got caught onto some car i believe on the road.......and it pulled her neck extremely hard........she almost got strangelled.....she still had her weddin on that day....but she couldn't wear any of the beautiful jewelry she had wished to wear.........the doc had told her not to wear any necklaces.....or anythin that would touch her neck....and damage her skin...
she had a huge mark on her neck due to the dupatta pulling.....

see things like this happen........they really do.....ConfusedOuch

but her wedding still went very well....and my friend enjoyed every bit of her di's wedding as well as di did as well...and she is still happily married with her hubby with a cute daughter and baby boy....Embarrassed
Worst was this SHivi....my junior....in IIT....had wedding with her BF....on 4dec.2009..he was partying....one week before....he was in cafe outside...hotel TAJ....24 novemver 2009....wheer first firing occured...and d ied in shoot out...

OMG kuls ...how sad it that .....yaar woh ladki ka kya haal hua hoga ....
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by rickks

A Picture  Speaks more than a thousand Words

ClapClapClap Too Good VijiLOL, but tell you honestly track will be interesting....

Muniza

I would never say that this track is not interesting all i am saying is the EXECUTION if not looked into more intently then there is no way there is any track would look interesting
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Another One.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip---Nargis--Infinitedreams

--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by muniza75

A Picture  Speaks more than a thousand Words

ClapClapClap Too Good VijiLOL, but tell you honestly track will be interesting....

Muniza

I would never say that this track is not interesting all i am saying is the EXECUTION if not looked into more intently then there is no way there is any track would look interesting

Hey Viju ,,,the pic definitely speaks for itself ....Big smile  

Infinitedreams

--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Another One.....

more logic found here LOL

Go to top