Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

and this is what i am going to do with those GHSP haters....who likes to spread rumors and try to poison the minds of our poor souls😑😑😑😑
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

hi guys..😊
Before i forget..1st things 1st.....HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY WISHES  TO VIJI ....HOPE U MUST HAVE HAD A BESTEST OF TIME....πŸ₯³

please koi batao...how was the episode today..m yet to view it..
At last the birthday  party is over and back to business...watching Geet on time inshaalh from Sunday...
will be viewing at 2:00 am..coz i m dying to know what is going to happen...
bye for now
catch up with u all later
Mags
Edited by maaneetian - 13 years ago
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
-edited-
Edited by aditi123_78 - 13 years ago
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
my all dreams of SR gone down the drain....well...dream tha to tootega zaroor 😭
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
kulu also reminds me of the fact NT cant be 500 meters around Geet ...!! gun, NT and Geet.... res ipsa loquitor !
Yes, the wedding was supposed to be dreamy, but this is reality.......even though at times things do not go well....the way u want them to.....the wedding still remains as dreamy as ever....

as my cousin Dhruva's wedding last August.......was the most dreamiest wedding ever in the family so far......

but yes things didn't go well......sure her dad had gotten a heartattack a few days back before her wedding.....he had to carry a monitor throughout the whole wedding ceremony and reception.....

the rose that the groom was to wear on his suit was given to someone else accidently....and my cousin was about to go into a nervous breakdown cause of that....

the cake almost fell durin the reception........the seating tables all got screwed up......
there were many other things....but will not state themmmmmπŸ˜†
and there are other disasters in my family weddings....but since this was the last wedding we had....i used it

BUT BUT BUT in the end......it still turned out to be the happiest....and dreamiest wedding!!!!!

So my point is....nothing ever goes perfect....or the way u want it.....things will go the opposite way.....it always happens....and will always.....it is a part of life....

it is whether if u chose to smile and enjoy even despite all of the things going wrong.....it  matters if u feel or choose to think of something to be dreamy....

dreams doo come tru......they do.....not the way u want them to exactly....they may not be perfect.....BUT THEY DOO COME TRUE....AND OUR MAANEET WILL GET MARRIED.....😳
AND IT WILL BE DREAMY........
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: muniza75

Ohho shaadi hogi, zaror hogi, twist ke saath hogi...don't be pissed sweety, think you will clearly see the interesting track ahead....

I am agree that we couple enjoyed the shaadi with all this twist, but I have trust on CV's, can see their brilliant mind here....so just wait and watch...,

Muniza

zaroor hogi meri tinky di.....i too trust them.......πŸ˜‰

main hoon na aap ke saath shister....

chill marne ka.......abh to sirf popat hai.....to popat ko sambhalne ka....aur show dekhne ka.....😳

i liked today's episode it was good....and i was jumpin up and down wanting to kill that bad luck...."Nt"AngryAngryAngry
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys ....just watching the epi on youtube ...upload ho raha hai ...meanwhile hows everyone doin ???sab theek thaak ???
Originally posted by: Jes75

Hey guys ....just watching the epi on youtube ...upload ho raha hai ...meanwhile hows everyone doin ???sab theek thaak ???

yes towelled sexy shister....everyone is swell....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

just hangin around coolin some people off on the thread....epi was good Jes......nothing dreamy....all action....and twisty....but it waas still goodπŸ˜›
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

kulu also reminds me of the fact NT cant be 500 meters around Geet ...!! gun, NT and Geet.... res ipsa loquitor !

See, this is the thing came in my mind yesterday when I. Saw NT nearGeet yesterday, that's y I said think think...yes cheese swanky aayegi, this is the 1 point, which save them...anyways we should have to think everything sweety, this track will be interesting, and shaadi I am sure will be happen...

@ Tinku if our CV's do somethings like others then how would be they will different, right?

@ Aditi - true ekta dream comes true....but I have trust on our CV's...

Muniza