Lets Welcome The Phsyco Viren Sood-Amazing Acting! - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
this serial has a small problem in bringing out quality  background music!!!!!!!!this is one of the reason leading to suspicion.another thing is that half the viren scenes withothers will be muted to make us  crazy and be behind the serial!!!!!!!!!we are already back of nivren then what's the use of these things!!!!!!!
Originally posted by friendforall

According to me when he said "Ab Manzil dooe nahi" he must have meant to say that this was the 18th smile and 2 more smiles to go, and Nivi will be his,  he is so madly in love with Nivi that he just wants her,  he is just waiting for her to become his completely,  Am sure he is not the Stalker but he is trying to find out who it is, and he must be also having a clue,  I am from Mauritius and yesterday they showed the episode when Nivi sees the rope handing in the room and Viren gives the rope to Nandu to keep it in  the store,  When Nandu asks him Yeh kya hai Viren says in deep thoughts  " Yahi to mein samajhne ki koshish kar raha hou ke yeh sab kya hai"  when Nandu asks him aap ne kya kaha Viren says nahi. may be now he is seriously thinking now someone is trying to harm Nivi, so he is doing all means to find out the real Stalker,

wht bou t the Money he gave to the Manager?
Originally posted by SanihaKaKinshuk

wht bou t the Money he gave to the Manager?

I agree with u,  even this is quite deceptive,  It could be he is having doubt in Sid or may be Divya, he is paying the Manager who could also be a Private Detective acting as resort Manager to secretly find out,  If incidents take place here also then he can easily catch the Stalker.  Well lets see now wat happens this week
NO, I THINK HE PAID THE MANAGER TO MAKE A SMALL HOUSE LIKE THING FOR NIVI!!!!!!!!!!! NOT FOR ANY REVENGE$$$.AS VIREN SAID, STALKER IS SOMEONE IN THE SOOD FAMILY, I THINK!
Well this could also be a reason,  But I dont think the is doing all this to harm Nivi or he is the Stalker, 
Originally posted by COOLGIRLLAVANYA

NO, I THINK HE PAID THE MANAGER TO MAKE A SMALL HOUSE LIKE THING FOR NIVI!!!!!!!!!!! NOT FOR ANY REVENGE$$$.AS VIREN SAID, STALKER IS SOMEONE IN THE SOOD FAMILY, I THINK!

Or for an extra mattress in the love shack. 🤣
You know he is in a mood fr giving Nivi space, time blah blah.....😉
Originally posted by vids08

Or for an extra mattress in the love shack. 🤣
You know he is in a mood fr giving Nivi space, time blah blah.....😉
I LOVED IT VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, me too... Can't wait for 2mrw's episode... I hope they show less Sidya and more Nivren scenes 2mrw.
Originally posted by nirjuu

Yeah, me too... Can't wait for 2mrw's episode... I hope they show less Sidya and more Nivren scenes 2mrw.

i agree yaar Fridasy episode wasnt full of NivRen
😭   Viren don't turn bad.....plzz....