Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Lets Welcome The Phsyco Viren Sood-Amazing Acting! (Page 7)

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nivrenkajalwa

bt will u thnk as viren is doin revnge to nivi as if he is the stalker?

Well genuinely speaking i think he might be doing it for the love he has for NIvi. You know like get her to like him as well. as the article says he is supposed to be a psychotic lover. so basically he is obsessed with Nivi.  but it could  also be for revenge but i'm not 100% sure. lets hope for the best x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doot

i like him being pshyco but not as a stalker

In the earlier article this is what was said by kinshuk "Viren loves Nivedita a lot and whatever he does is for his love. All I can say is that whenever a person has a lot of love inside, may be he becomes obsessed, or as I am labeled today – psychotic (smiles), but it's all for love."  

Suppose  if  viren is the stalker, then of course it would be for nivi's love. But remember that kitchen scene where someone tried to kill nivi, will viren try to kill nivi???? I am sure he wont do that.

So what I feel is that the CTs are trying to confuse us by casting doubts on viren. What we see might
not be the truth. Viren might be doing all sorts of things for nivi but he is not  the stalker.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Adudiyaloveskinny

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

@Rahm I agrre wid u Rahm . I don't thnk Viren is a stalker . Ct's r just tryng 2 confuse us n they wants us 2 suspect Viren . We know hu much Viren lovess Nivi . So i don't thnk he will stoop so low for getting her love . Yes he is passionate n obessed lover but he is nt d stalker , n all he is dong 2 catch d MP like he promised 2 Nivi ki afer their rerurn frm HM everythng will b alrght b/w them n in sood house .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Well genuinely speaking i think he might be doing it for the love he has for NIvi. You know like get her to like him as well. as the article says he is supposed to be a psychotic lover. so basically he is obsessed with Nivi.  but it could  also be for revenge but i'm not 100% sure. lets hope for the best x

But why should viren take revenge on nivi. I dont find any solid reason for revenge. Dadaji incident??....oh no,Viren now knows what had happened and he has seen dadaji's love
towards nivi.
SanihaKaKinshuk IF-Sizzlerz
SanihaKaKinshuk
SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh.....

But why should viren take revenge on nivi. I dont find any solid reason for revenge. Dadaji incident??....oh no,Viren now knows what had happened and he has seen dadaji's love
towards nivi.

i thinnk its 1000000000% love
cocojatti92 Goldie
cocojatti92
cocojatti92

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
He is not the Stalker!!
I just know it
Most of the time he was with someone when this was happening to nivi, plus why would he take her to a danger place because he is trying to find the stalker! As earlier someone said why would a crazy lover try kill nivi or make her crazy
Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanihaKaKinshuk

Originally posted by Resh.....

towards nivi.

i thinnk its 1000000000% love

LOL i think its for love too. Wink but lets see Smile
mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Viren doesn't see any boundaries or any rules in love...he doesn't follow society...so for him all is fair...he knows Nivi needs the extra push...so he is manipulating some scenarios to make Nivi to fall in love with him quicker than What it would take if Nivi should fall in love all by herself.... And may be for some of us itis wrong...but for VIREN it is all good!! So he is not phycotic nor the stalker....he is just a passionate loverwith a different way of looking at things!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08_Namita_

Go to top