Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

@Rahm I agrre wid u Rahm . I don't thnk Viren is a stalker . Ct's r just tryng 2 confuse us n they wants us 2 suspect Viren . We know hu much Viren lovess Nivi . So i don't thnk he will stoop so low for getting her love . Yes he is passionate n obessed lover but he is nt d stalker , n all he is dong 2 catch d MP like he promised 2 Nivi ki afer their rerurn frm HM everythng will b alrght b/w them n in sood house .

Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Well genuinely speaking i think he might be doing it for the love he has for NIvi. You know like get her to like him as well. as the article says he is supposed to be a psychotic lover. so basically he is obsessed with Nivi.  but it could  also be for revenge but i'm not 100% sure. lets hope for the best x

But why should viren take revenge on nivi. I dont find any solid reason for revenge. Dadaji incident??....oh no,Viren now knows what had happened and he has seen dadaji's love
towards nivi.
SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Resh.....

But why should viren take revenge on nivi. I dont find any solid reason for revenge. Dadaji incident??....oh no,Viren now knows what had happened and he has seen dadaji's love
towards nivi.

i thinnk its 1000000000% love
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He is not the Stalker!!
I just know it
Most of the time he was with someone when this was happening to nivi, plus why would he take her to a danger place because he is trying to find the stalker! As earlier someone said why would a crazy lover try kill nivi or make her crazy
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SanihaKaKinshuk

i thinnk its 1000000000% love

LOL i think its for love too. πŸ˜‰ but lets see πŸ˜Š
mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Viren doesn't see any boundaries or any rules in love...he doesn't follow society...so for him all is fair...he knows Nivi needs the extra push...so he is manipulating some scenarios to make Nivi to fall in love with him quicker than What it would take if Nivi should fall in love all by herself.... And may be for some of us itis wrong...but for VIREN it is all good!! So he is not phycotic nor the stalker....he is just a passionate loverwith a different way of looking at things!!!
-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i cant take viren as a negative character!!!!!!!!!!!!😭😭

NAHIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭😭
xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG i knoww.. that was scary!
"ab manzil dure nahin" i was NOT expecting that.. it freaked me ouuut.
:( i don't want viren to be the stalker. </3
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Viren scared me by his dialougue ab manjil dur nahi πŸ˜²
i never want Viren as the stalkerπŸ˜”
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
According to me when he said "Ab Manzil dooe nahi" he must have meant to say that this was the 18th smile and 2 more smiles to go, and Nivi will be his,  he is so madly in love with Nivi that he just wants her,  he is just waiting for her to become his completely,  Am sure he is not the Stalker but he is trying to find out who it is, and he must be also having a clue,  I am from Mauritius and yesterday they showed the episode when Nivi sees the rope handing in the room and Viren gives the rope to Nandu to keep it in  the store,  When Nandu asks him Yeh kya hai Viren says in deep thoughts  " Yahi to mein samajhne ki koshish kar raha hou ke yeh sab kya hai"  when Nandu asks him aap ne kya kaha Viren says nahi. may be now he is seriously thinking now someone is trying to harm Nivi, so he is doing all means to find out the real Stalker,