Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nirjuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Oooooooooooohhhh, nooooooooooooo.... I don't want it... But in article it was said that, nivi's doubt will be moving between viren and sid. So may b it was shown to mislead us....
What u guys think?

SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: doot

i like him being pshyco but not as a stalker

Well i ve been saying from day One..Its Viren who is doing all this be it Stalking Nivi or goin Phsyco hes doin everything to get Nivi's Love
nirjuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: MAYURIKTA

Yeah i knew it was Viren.... But cumon man, he wants his possession... Im on his side... I would support his act till the day he doesnt grow wild or go beyond bonds... Otherwise use poora haq hai apni wife ki pyaar pane ki koshish karne ki... I do feel so... Hope he doesnt go total psycho that's all i pray....

But to gain someone's love/trust in such a way is correct?

Originally posted by: nirjuu

Oooooooooooohhhh, nooooooooooooo.... I don't want it... But in article it was said that, nivi's doubt will be moving between viren and sid. So may b it was shown to mislead us....
What u guys think?

Well thst whtthey showed..they showed Nivi thinks Sid is the stalker..Nd now she i totaly fallin in Love with Viren
i m sure Nivi will ge a shock when she will get to know the Reality😕
But the show is getting damn Interesting
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
no😭...i don't want him to be the stalker......and why he gave money to the manager?

Originally posted by: nirjuu

But to gain someone's love/trust in such a way is correct?

This is the Obsession dear ..Viren is Crazy nd he can goto any extent
ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
why viren is doin thse things??????is he really want to take reevnge with nivi or I think..pls.plllsssssssssssss console with watevr be ur answr
MAYURIKTA thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanihaKaKinshuk

Viren Sood ki theory is Everything is Fai r in Love n War😉🤣

Uss theory main kya prob hain, HE IS IN LOVE!!!.... Hum, fans ko uske theory ko support karni chahiye.... Woh toh Pyaar ka Raja hai... And in his case everythng is fair...😉
MAYURIKTA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nivrenkajalwa

why viren is doin thse things??????is he really want to take reevnge with nivi or I think..pls.plllsssssssssssss console with watevr be ur answr

I dont think he is trying to take revenge... I biliv its the love for nivi tht makes him do all this....
nirjuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanihaKaKinshuk

Well thst whtthey showed..they showed Nivi thinks Sid is the stalker..Nd now she i totaly fallin in Love with Viren
i m sure Nivi will ge a shock when she will get to know the Reality😕
But the show is getting damn Interesting

Yes, it is.... But y do the need to play BG music instead of showing the conversation b/w viren and manager? Earlier convo b/w CC n viren was also mute, n we all thought he was playing along with CC. But in the end, it was vise versa. He was trying to protect nivi.... So i hope, something like that happen here too... What u think?