Lets Welcome The Phsyco Viren Sood-Amazing Acting!

Posted: 13 years ago
Outstanding Performance By Kinshuk Mahajan..OMG Mann he is just too Good
Today he is finally the Phsyco Crazy Lover..For Him hNivi is Everythign the way h esaid Chaahek kuch ho i will Make Nivi hat you Siddharth
Goshh hsi expressions too Killing...Phirse Outstaning Ovation to Mr Kinshuk Mahajan

Yup..Its Viren He gave the Money today to theResort ppl as they won the Game
in the End we hear the Phsyco Hot Music on Viren nd he says Vien ab Manzil dooor Nahi..Woooh Poor Nivi is in Love iW*H Viren while Viren is doin Everything to Impress Her
But Outstainding Acting by Kinshuk Mahajan

Lets Welcome This Obsessive,Phsycotic VIREN SOOOD Finallly

Todays Episode Specially the ENDING Was Hell Shocking..Well i somehow knew it But Omg the BG on Viren nd his Expressiosn were SCary😲

Edited by SanihaKaKinshuk - 13 years ago
Originally posted by aashiluvskinny

😭 i cant take this....

Well Yaar he is doin it all cuz heis Madly in Love with Nivi
No Yaaar !!!!

I just posted a comment in the other thread saying...if there is any psychotic side of Viren.....then they shudnt show it to the viewers now....coz we wont be able to enjoy NivRen's romantic moment.....coz after they reveal everytime they'll show Viren......the first thing striking the mind wud be.....that he s a psycho.

God......please...........not yet.

Originally posted by starz4me

No Yaaar !!!!

I just posted a comment in the other thread saying...if there is any psychotic side of Viren.....then they shudnt show it to the viewers now....coz we wont be able to enjoy NivRen's romantic moment.....coz after they reveal everytime they'll show Viren......the first thing striking the mind wud be.....that he s a psycho.

God......please...........not yet.

i Agree but today it is revealed yaar in the End i msure the Audience will get a Big Jhatka just watch the Epi n thn i 'd like to hear ur comments
Yeah i knew it was Viren.... But cumon man, he wants his possession... Im on his side... I would support his act till the day he doesnt grow wild or go beyond bonds... Otherwise use poora haq hai apni wife ki pyaar pane ki koshish karne ki... I do feel so... Hope he doesnt go total psycho that's all i pray....

saniha..actlly watz de meaning of  Manzil dooor Nahi?

Originally posted by MAYURIKTA

Yeah i knew it was Viren.... But cumon man, he wants his possession... Im on his side... I would support his act till the day he doesnt grow wild or go beyond bonds... Otherwise use poora haq hai apni wife ki pyaar pane ki koshish karne ki... I do feel so... Hope he doesnt go total psycho that's all i pray....

Viren Sood ki theory is Everything is Fai r in Love n War😉🤣
i like him being pshyco but not as a stalker
Originally posted by cuteMeher

saniha..actlly watz de meaning of  Manzil dooor Nahi?

Means Nivi is alreayd Impressed..so its like his Mission is almost Done