Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

VIREN- THE DREAM MAN! NIVREN- THE ROMANTIC COUPLE!

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Who wouldnt love a husband like viren... I bet none... Today's epi just proves that our kinshuk is the dream guy of every girl... Aankhon mein patti bandhkar apni wife aur heere ko peechana, only VIREN can do it... No other hero can... Viren jaise nivi ko mehsoos kar sakta hai woh shayad koyi kar sakta... I loved the way he went forward and came back and raised her hands in the air and looked at her.. Loved nivi's blush too... I EXPECTED HE WOULD KISS HER HANDS WITH THT PATTI ON HIS EYES... I REALLY WISHED IF HE KISSED HER.... GOD IT WUD BE SOOOO DARN ROMANTIC... JO BHI HAI THEY WON!!!!!! YAY!!!! Clap
AND FINALLY ABOVE ALL NIVI HAS FALLEN IN LOVE WITH VIREN... SHE WAITED FOR HIM FIRST THEN THE DOOR SCENE!!!! GOD !!! ITS NOT ONLY HER WHO CANT STOP LOOKING AT VIREN, I WAS GOIN THRU THE SAME...HeartHeart I JUST CUDNT STOP LOOKING AT HIM!!!! GOSH!!!! Day DreamingHIS LOOKS....
but guys why was he paying he host for the game and wat did he tell in the end.. I didnt like the bckground music in the end. it kinda sounded very pyshcic... Gosh  i want more and more romantic scenes... i dnt wanna see the pyshco in viren sooo fast... im just waiting for the ROMANCE TO INCREASE... AND VIREN IS JUST GETTING HOTTER DAY BY DAY... CANT WAIT FOR THE DAYS AHEAD!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeShayafandootDilbole_ShiOmRu

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
u r right nivren i s getting hotter day by day
starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURIKTA

but guys why was he paying he host for the game and wat did he tell in the end.. I didnt like the bckground music in the end. it kinda sounded very pyshcic... Gosh  i want more and more romantic scenes... i dnt wanna see the pyshco in viren sooo fast... im just waiting for the ROMANCE TO INCREASE... AND VIREN IS JUST GETTING HOTTER DAY BY DAY... CANT WAIT FOR THE DAYS AHEAD!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Even i agree with u.........if there is any psychotic side to Viren......then it shudnt start now.....there shud be more n more n more romntic moments between them for us to enjoy.........otherwise CCBM will lose a little of its charm.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

celestae

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top