India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Love for arpi

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
"death is beautiful n peaceful ,life is hard "Bella Swan.
Love for arpi-"Avdhesh ji" this is one word around  which her world revolves,universe in itself for her,that person is every thing for her no matter she exssiste for him in this world or not,no matter he ever noticed her or not,he will notice her or not!she just know one thing that this man which is known as"Bhaiyya ji of lallanpur"onather name of fear has a heart of gold ,which has all respect for women,n down trodden he is the massiha of present socity, n he is the only one which deserves all respect,love n worship as she don't know any man who can stand around him neither her father nor her any brother nor any man around the town,
she decided to end her life only on just one name "Avdhesh". she never talked to him never confronted him, but just by his looks at garden where that dirty "pappu" dragged her.she belives that her god resonded to her never uttered wishes n he also have somesoft feelings for her,she decided to meet him n tell him her feelings,but her luck doesn't support her n he was not at his place when she go there,she doesn't loose her faith in her god even after bruttel beating by her father she decide to write a first n final confession of her love n belive in her god, she even don't know how will she send this to her god but somehow she mannage to do that by her sole friend Manjari .
This time fate have mercy on her and her latter reaches at its destination , in the hands of that person who was waiting for just one signal which conferms that yes those innocent eyes have love for him,n this latters sight has given Avdhesh's wounded heart that reason to step forword n snatch his first n last love from the clutches of this brute hippocrate world.
she start walking towardthe mandap with the bottel of poisson where the devil was waiting for her but in her soul she was heading toward the edge waiting n faith which she hav in her god .
well thats all for now i hope it was not so bouring,just try to preapair the ground for my actual thoughts why i said the first line. if u gals want me to continieou, then i will,
n sorry for sounding copied Smile
inspiration from-Vissta di,Dreamy di,chatter di( N ASHISHWink)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girlVistaadannoyoga23priyachatterbox

zarine Senior Member
zarine
zarine

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
nicely writting !!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index