India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Ishaan is hopeless!!! (Page 4)

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
poshah , kiya gana yaad dila diya , wah wah, Milo na tum to hum ghabrain, wah wah , loved it to bits. I wish I knew how to make VMs I would have tried my hands on this song!!!  I would love tosee Suhana hesitant!!! I dont mind this track can go on an on, as long as it takes as they dont need to rush anything as ALL IZ WELL.

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
I hope ppl dont start abusing us..hum public forum mein aapas mein baat kar rahe hai :)

you know a long time ago when i would listen to this song, i would wonder kya baat hai, milna bhi hai aur nahi bhi..but well i think its true, and yes it suits the girls more but that is how ppl are i think, they want to but are hesitant...if you know what i mean, that a girl will always say no..and never a yes.

and as for suhana being hesitant, it is a mini spoiler for others, but we all remmeber how she would react when ishaan would stare at her and smile him off. she wouldnt feel shy or embaraased because that time she didnt understand his feelings or love. but now that she does i am sure they will show her getting shy and embarrased..ya shaarm to ayegi hi :)

btw yeh vm ka full form kya hai ? i know what it is , its like mix n match but why so much craze for vms ?
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

I hope ppl dont start abusing us..hum public forum mein aapas mein baat kar rahe hai :)

you know a long time ago when i would listen to this song, i would wonder kya baat hai, milna bhi hai aur nahi bhi..but well i think its true, and yes it suits the girls more but that is how ppl are i think, they want to but are hesitant...if you know what i mean, that a girl will always say no..and never a yes.

and as for suhana being hesitant, it is a mini spoiler for others, but we all remmeber how she would react when ishaan would stare at her and smile him off. she wouldnt feel shy or embaraased because that time she didnt understand his feelings or love. but now that she does i am sure they will show her getting shy and embarrased..ya shaarm to ayegi hi :)

btw yeh vm ka full form kya hai ? i know what it is , its like mix n match but why so much craze for vms ?
The reason for me to like Video mix is to see my fav stars in my fav songs, as sometimes the songs are awsome but you not necessarily like the actors or the video, this way you get best of both, plus it save you see the whole episodes, so mixture of good sweet sweet scenes along with awsome music!!! what more would you want. As far as SGP is concerned , the best part has always been music, I personally dont want many bollywood songs in it, so through VM one can get good music and Sushaan!!!
Dont worry, our forum is very quite now its weekend so wont be told off. Good analysis of Suhana,s feeling now, thats exactly how she would be and that the best part , nice and easy .
poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
I think i am not hooked to vm yet and dont want to try as well Wink warna my rest time will go in watching vm. I would rather watch the real scenes and not the new song ! btw, I wished we had something like rabindra sangeet equivalent in hindi, so SGP could have used this.

Suhana ka sharmana to banta hai..And I hope they show less of that deepak, then it will be a very relaxing and nice 1 month atleast. Though nt sure wht they are gonna show instead of the dreaded OBS track for C

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

gr8_mms IF-Sizzlerz
gr8_mms
gr8_mms

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
sachi it was so funny that suhana is waiting for ishan's confession n he is talking abt children n family planing hahahaha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04Shwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gr8_mms

sachi it was so funny that suhana is waiting for ishan's confession n he is talking abt children n family planing hahahaha

I know and did you see Suhana's facial expressions? She was so funny with her one liners yesterday....I couldn't stop laughing when she said "blanket kharidney chaley?". LOLLOL
LOL
I hope we get to see some more of these cute innocent Sushaan scenes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Feats

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Me too is happy seeing Ishaan right now as he is back to his usual nature... I am seeing such a jodi for the first time where husband is hesitant to say "I love you" to his wife where as wife declared to whole world "I love Ishaan"..... Suhana, tell "I love you" to Ishaan , then you may get a response...Embarrassed
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
I like the title " Ishaan is hopeless......" He really is......LOL

Go to top