Sasural Genda Phool

Ishaan is hopeless!!! (Page 3)

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Originally posted by venture

From now on it looks like we have a care free , tension free phase and enjoying every bit of it.
Suhana,s one liners as always was awsome, precap was fantastic.

I hope that happens!Somehow..em feeling a bit awkward regarding the so called Suhag raat scene which will be arranged by Inder and teamConfusedConfusedI find that a bit cheapo..Disapprove

Oh dear !!! THE CHEECHORAAS  might have some CHEECHOORA ideas, as these two CHEECHOORA places were there idea too!!!! oh God save us from CHEECHOORPAN!!!  Na na as long as Suhana is there , any CHECHOORA plan would fail, she would not let it happen.

One thing which is bothering me though is IShaan,s NEW hair styleOuchOuch what an AWFUL hair style, he looked way way way better before. Please change his hair.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poshah

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

From now on it looks like we have a care free , tension free phase and enjoying every bit of it.
Suhana,s one liners as always was awsome, precap was fantastic.

I hope that happens!Somehow..em feeling a bit awkward regarding the so called Suhag raat scene which will be arranged by Inder and teamConfusedConfusedI find that a bit cheapo..Disapprove

Oh dear !!! THE CHEECHORAAS  might have some CHEECHOORA ideas, as these two CHEECHOORA places were there idea too!!!! oh God save us from CHEECHOORPAN!!!  Na na as long as Suhana is there , any CHECHOORA plan would fail, she would not let it happen.

One thing which is bothering me though is IShaan,s NEW hair styleOuchOuch what an AWFUL hair style, he looked way way way better before. Please change his hair.

I know....I just hated that hairstyle. He looked awful. There is Suhana looking gorgeous and there he was with his horrible hair...I mean why did they change his hair???Dead It was better before.

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
i too agree, he was really looking horrible..his hari style beard, sab badal diya fir se..
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Na woh kuch bol paya aur nahi uski hairstyle achi thi!!! Hey bhagwan ab kiya hoga is ANTIQUE PIECE ka?? LOLLOLLOL

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
ms legend : I hope I can call you that ! Frankly I am enjoying ishaan's hesitation to say iloveyou, it is not so easy to tell it someone on face and it goes with his character.Infact that is the beauty of it, both are extremes, and now suhana understands his hesitation and is willing to give him more and infact lots of time !

I jus feel suhana shouldnt have been so drect abt it, she is like ab bol bhi dho LOLLOLLOL

i would have liked her just telling pl say it out.

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

ms legend : I hope I can call you that ! Frankly I am enjoying ishaan's hesitation to say iloveyou, it is not so easy to tell it someone on face and it goes with his character.Infact that is the beauty of it, both are extremes, and now suhana understands his hesitation and is willing to give him more and infact lots of time !

I jus feel suhana shouldnt have been so drect abt it, she is like ab bol bhi dho LOLLOLLOL

i would have liked her just telling pl say it out.

I know I'm enjoying it too. I just found it so funny and ironic that he was dying for this moment and now that its here, he doesn't know how to conduct himself around her.....aww bless him he's so smitten by her that he loses his words infront of her....... its chhooo chweet and cute but yes he's such a bholu...haha ROFL yes you're right it will take some time....I don't mind as long as we get cute Sushaan scenes like this.

Regarding Suhana I liked that she was composed and patient until he asked her "if she was hungry" she was frustrated because he didn't say anything about their situation and her anger was too cute...she was back as herself.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192infinity00

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
well life is full of contradictions, have you heard hte old hindi song which goes
milo na tum to hum ghabraye, milo to aankh churaye..
that is love !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

infinity00

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

well life is full of contradictions, have you heard hte old hindi song which goes
milo na tum to hum ghabraye, milo to aankh churaye..
that is love !

Oh yes. What a classic. I love the golden oldies.... hhmmmm sounds like you know about love...how nice!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poshahinfinity00

Go to top