Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

   
Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Ishaan is hopeless!!! (Page 3)

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Joined: 24 April 2010
Posts: 7694

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Originally posted by venture


From now on it looks like we have a care free , tension free phase and enjoying every bit of it.
Suhana,s one liners as always was awsome, precap was fantastic.


I hope that happens!Somehow..em feeling a bit awkward regarding the so called Suhag raat scene which will be arranged by Inder and teamConfusedConfusedI find that a bit cheapo..Disapprove


 Oh dear !!! THE CHEECHORAAS  might have some CHEECHOORA ideas, as these two CHEECHOORA places were there idea too!!!! oh God save us from CHEECHOORPAN!!!  Na na as long as Suhana is there , any CHECHOORA plan would fail, she would not let it happen.

One thing which is bothering me though is IShaan,s NEW hair styleOuchOuch what an AWFUL hair style, he looked way way way better before. Please change his hair.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poshah

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Joined: 24 January 2009
Posts: 8921

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Originally posted by venture


From now on it looks like we have a care free , tension free phase and enjoying every bit of it.
Suhana,s one liners as always was awsome, precap was fantastic.


I hope that happens!Somehow..em feeling a bit awkward regarding the so called Suhag raat scene which will be arranged by Inder and teamConfusedConfusedI find that a bit cheapo..Disapprove


 Oh dear !!! THE CHEECHORAAS  might have some CHEECHOORA ideas, as these two CHEECHOORA places were there idea too!!!! oh God save us from CHEECHOORPAN!!!  Na na as long as Suhana is there , any CHECHOORA plan would fail, she would not let it happen.

One thing which is bothering me though is IShaan,s NEW hair styleOuchOuch what an AWFUL hair style, he looked way way way better before. Please change his hair.





I know....I just hated that hairstyle. He looked awful. There is Suhana looking gorgeous and there he was with his horrible hair...I mean why did they change his hair???Dead It was better before.

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Joined: 20 July 2007
Posts: 2188

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
i too agree, he was really looking horrible..his hari style beard, sab badal diya fir se..
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Joined: 24 January 2009
Posts: 8921

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Na woh kuch bol paya aur nahi uski hairstyle achi thi!!! Hey bhagwan ab kiya hoga is ANTIQUE PIECE ka?? LOLLOLLOL

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Joined: 20 July 2007
Posts: 2188

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
ms legend : I hope I can call you that ! Frankly I am enjoying ishaan's hesitation to say iloveyou, it is not so easy to tell it someone on face and it goes with his character.Infact that is the beauty of it, both are extremes, and now suhana understands his hesitation and is willing to give him more and infact lots of time !

 I jus feel suhana shouldnt have been so drect abt it, she is like ab bol bhi dho LOLLOLLOL

i would have liked her just telling pl say it out.

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Joined: 24 January 2009
Posts: 8921

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

ms legend : I hope I can call you that ! Frankly I am enjoying ishaan's hesitation to say iloveyou, it is not so easy to tell it someone on face and it goes with his character.Infact that is the beauty of it, both are extremes, and now suhana understands his hesitation and is willing to give him more and infact lots of time !

 I jus feel suhana shouldnt have been so drect abt it, she is like ab bol bhi dho LOLLOLLOL

i would have liked her just telling pl say it out.




I know I'm enjoying it too. I just found it so funny and ironic that he was dying for this moment and now that its here, he doesn't know how to conduct himself around her.....aww bless him he's so smitten by her that he loses his words infront of her....... its chhooo chweet and cute but yes he's such a bholu...haha ROFL yes you're right it will take some time....I don't mind as long as we get cute Sushaan scenes like this.

Regarding Suhana I liked that she was composed and patient until he asked her "if she was hungry" she was frustrated because he didn't say anything about their situation and her anger was too cute...she was back as herself.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192infinity00

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Joined: 20 July 2007
Posts: 2188

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
well life is full of contradictions, have you heard hte old hindi song which goes
milo na tum to hum ghabraye, milo to aankh churaye..
that is love !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

infinity00

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Joined: 24 January 2009
Posts: 8921

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

well life is full of contradictions, have you heard hte old hindi song which goes
milo na tum to hum ghabraye, milo to aankh churaye..
that is love !


Oh yes. What a classic. I love the golden oldies.... hhmmmm sounds like you know about love...how nice!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poshahinfinity00

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
name for our suhana and ishaan

2 3 4 5 6

Author: moonlight44   Replies: 44   Views: 8372

moonlight44 44 8372 07 July 2011 at 9:02am by asad.shah
Ishaan ki shayari...*Link added-urvi*

2 3

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 22   Views: 4663

Armu4eva 22 4663 08 September 2010 at 10:18am by k33a
Plz change the Male lead (ishaan)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: anamika123   Replies: 70   Views: 13995

anamika123 70 13995 26 August 2010 at 6:37pm by avadvani
Who Sid or Ishaan?

2

Author: sukirtiprincess   Replies: 11   Views: 2319

sukirtiprincess 11 2319 26 August 2010 at 5:39pm by infinity00
Ishaan in LOVE.....!!!!!!!!!

2

Author: bubblygal1711   Replies: 10   Views: 2565

bubblygal1711 10 2565 25 August 2010 at 8:57am by ameramodi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index