Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Ishaan is hopeless!!! (Page 2)

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
LMAO...i found tht soo funnnyyyy

i was like bhndhu say it alreadyyyy!!!!!! But i guess...he will say it...n Sushaan are unlike other couple..theyre very cute when they fight....hahah

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
I think Ishaan should go and find the novel he was reading on his train trip , because the day when Sonali was in the room, he said the whole poetry with out any fumble, or the best thing would be " Tu Toh Chup He Reh" thats the best , leave Ishaan alone , atleast give him 2 days to get out of the shock, abhi dimagh kaam nahi kar raha baicharay ka.

Loved today,s episode, I didnt see the Sonali part, after two weeks my prediction was wrong and I am happy about it. Akhshay was good , he is really good. A solid actor with real talent, good to see that. Disha was wearing jumper , atleast Dheli mai kisi ko toh sardi lagi.
From now on it looks like we have a care free , tension free phase and enjoying every bit of it.
Suhana,s one liners as always was awsome, precap was fantastic.The way she wanted Dadaji to keep his ears closed was sweet as she must be talking about ROOMAANTIC couples  near the gool gappa wala ( what do you expect from CHICCHORAY INDER AND ELAISH to send IShaan) shows her respect for elders.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04FeatsSinha18cherrypansy111192YusBeeShwets1502

Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Poor Suhana she was trying her best to make conversation and was  there Ishaan talking about

Monthly Budget??

Children's school shoes.??

...can you imagine....a husband takes his wife out, he is soooo nervous that he can't even think of anything to say to his ladylove and she was desperately trying to get him to say what she wants to hear but  our Ishaan.........he was talking about ......

family planning ???

before they've actually consummated the marriage.....
lolROFL
I think Ishaan was todays "antique piece"

HahhahahahahahhahahaLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.........OMG i am so happy today i just cant stop laughing its the one thing i love about Ishaan Suhaana and SGP is that its not the typical show its really really different i wanted Ishaan to confess today but its okay i hope on monday he confesses......but i loved the scene Suhana was so desperate to hear those three worrdsfrom him but our poor Ishaan he was so nervous i love Sushaan they are so cuteee......i loved every part of their scene it was perfectBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04Sinha18Shwets1502

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
But wht a situational irony...........there were tyms wen ishaan wnted 2 hear....longed 2 hear dat suhana loves her....bt she didnt say......n nw...........suhana........is so desperate 2 hear dat...........bt innocent bholu........cnt tel her.....apni wife se darta hai..........haha......ishaan.....kuch nai ho sakta tumhara..........LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FeatsSinha18Shwets1502

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
ok guyz.......wht do u think.......like 2day after eevry tumse.....tumse............he said sumthin diff......haha
n looking at the precap...i dnt think he hs said it............so wht must hv he said............AFTER....I......?????? ne guesses???

i guess...I ke baad he must hv said i....i....i....suhana main tumse....wo main........LOL??...n suhana seeing dis...again might hv got pissed off..... n told him nai sunna mujhe........chalo wapas ghar............hahahaLOL

Edited by Garima_04 - 14 January 2011 at 8:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192infinity00

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
    antiq piece Tublight ko Antiq bol raha tha.
    Togather they r " Antiq Tublght   "LOL
dua_44ever IF-Rockerz
dua_44ever
dua_44ever

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Iska naam Bholu aise hi nahin hai... OMG! He is an Antique Piece!!! ROFL ROFL Jo bhi karega Inder Bhaiya aur Elesh Bhaiya se pooch ke karega.. OH GOD!!! ROFL 

when they were talking about couples they had seen earlier and Suhana points out the couple that were eating Ice Cream ...Ishaan says haan kitna pyar tha na un dono mein Wacko and Suhana goes ..Hum apni baat karein?? ROFL Bechari kept giving him hints... LOL 

Edited by dua_44ever - 14 January 2011 at 12:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansy

Go to top