I used to love you- Guilt - Never will love again

wida thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ahh when he was talking to arohi infront of eveyone that he used to love her. and he feels guilty about rashii cause he send them to talk to you.. and that he will never love again cause love is a lie.. i felt soo saddddd forr arjunn
all the love in him is gonee he is full of hatred nowww
feel soo bad for him
and arohi.. ab realize hoga ke that eh loves youu or is this a lie as well😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
i felt so sorry for him too..n this gal Arohi is like it was an accident n accident happens...C'mon girl..it happened to his sis whom he loved so much n his sis lost the baby who Arjun ws looking forward to...obviously he is in pain n you're talkin to him like dat?!! huh!!
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ya..poor arjun..n dis arohi...didn't once think abt Rashi the next day..n her lost baby...wat sort of person is she..arohi has changed alot...dis is a diff arohi...
smita_s thumbnail
just think how much arohi is going to suffer now.
ipkknd06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i really felt sorry for my arjun
Anham. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awh, dont worry!
Arjun deep down loves Arohi a lot, but the pain of losing Rashi's baby has left him angry and the love he has for Arohi veiled.
ana.khan thumbnail
felt so bad for arjun......n arohi ko tou bss APNIII family ki fikr hai....haye o rabbaa kb arjun ka pyaar dikhe ga bhabi ko..........
payal_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ana.khan

felt so bad for arjun......n arohi ko tou bss APNIII family ki fikr hai....haye o rabbaa kb arjun ka pyaar dikhe ga bhabi ko..........