Sasural Genda Phool

Written/Video Update-14th January

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Video: http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1591539

Written Update-14/1/2011

The episode continues. Suhana and Ishaan sees a couple eating single icecream and get uncomfortable. The couple gets too close eating the ice cream. Suhana shouts at Ishaan whether they will go to eat golgappa or not. They both go to a golgappa man. Suhana is very excited and orders one. Ishaan and Suhana looks in front of them another couple who is giving single golgappa to each other and getting close. Ishaan tells suhana this man's golgappa will not be good and leaves.

Badi Maa and KK speaking about how unpredictable suhana is. Sonali comes. Badi Maa tells KK that Sonali was solely responsible for bringing suhana and ishaan together. KK extends his hands for a hug. Sonali hugs. KK tells that it would have been very tough for her and that Suhana had misbehaved as well and so he is sorry. Sonali says no and tells she was totally scared of doing this and Badi Maa and dadaji are the reason for this as they constantly encouraged her to continue or else she would have ran off way back. But know she is happy that ishaan and suhana are together and says to KK that Suhana and Ishaan are the perfect match. KK agrees and tells that like sanju and suhana now sonali is also his daughter. Sonali asks him to think twice. KK says yes. Sonali asks whether he would be able to say the same thing in front of Suhana. KK laughs and tells sonali is not less that Suhana.

Deepak follows tiwari to his house. Tiwari enters and two kids-a girl and a boy surrounds him calling papa.. tiwari gives them chocolates. The lady(assuming his wife) sits down. Tiwari tells no need to worry as he will not go anywhere for 3 months. Kids are happy. Looking from the window, Deepak is full on angry. he remembers RB's words and says this man doesnt deserve to be happy and he will not leave him.

Ishaan and Suhana goes to another golgappa man and orders. Suhana is kind of sad out of excitement. The golgappa man stares at her. Ishaan looks this and shouts at the man that she is his wife. The man turns off. Suhana asks why he is making it like an announcement. Another pair comes there. The girl is telling to the boy that he has lipstick in his lips. Sushaan gets completely uncomfortable and leaves from there also.

In the Living Room, inder-rajini, Ishika, Disha and dadaji are having tea. Dadaji says how innocent ishaan is. Inder says whose grandson he is. Dadaji retorts asking even inder is his grandson but how come he is a "chichora"...inder asks dadaji why he is insulting him in front of rajini. Disha tells that ilesh is a perfect combination. dadaji says he is a small chichora and asks where he is. Disha says he is sleeping becos of tension in the morning. Inder gets an idea and rolls paper into a mic and asks dadaji what his thoughts about the mornings events. Dadaji gets ready to make a speech and hence inder turns to others. All say they were tensed. Inder then asks where they think ishaan would have taken suhana to.

Ishaan takes Suhana to Cafe de Laila and explains to her that this was the place inder and ilesh brought their first girlfriends. Both sit. Ishaan says inder and ilesh asked him to take her here. Suhana asks where he would have taken her. Ishaan says Chadni Chowk near jalebi store. Suhana is disapoointed but says ok. Ishaan stares at Suhana. Suhana looks at him and then asks whether they are in any silent movie. Ishaan is like what to speak. Suhana asks to to speak what a husband and wife will speak. Ishaan says family budget, what shoes to get for child. Suhana controls herself and tells before child. Ishaan thinks and says family planning?? Suhana starts shouting. Ishaan calms her down. Ishaan then tells about the couples. Suhana tells they were in love and asks ishaan to tell now. She also places her hand on his and asks him to tell what he is thinking. Ishaan thinks about his ILU in boltanganj and smiles. Suhana asks to tell. Ishaan goes :"main...tumse...." and asks if she is feeling cold. Suhana takes her hand and tells him that they will go to buy blanket now.. Suhana turns one side and says ishaan cant even tell i love you. she has been telling him to say what he is thinking but he is not saying and that he is a real bhondu. Ishaan turning other side is asking to himself why he is not able to tell his own wife I love you..he has been trying but he is not...he asks thakur tera kya hoga. Ishaan then again tries and ends up asking whether she is hungry. Suhana shouts and everyone looks. She says she is not feeling cold nor hungry and leaves. Suhana goes to the parking lot and takes her helmet. Ishaan runs to her and tries to pacify. Suhana shouts. Ishaan closes her mouth and says he is going to say what he has been trying to say. He says " main...tumse...' Suhana looks at him with a smile. Ishaan says " I...."...Suhana smiles. Episode ends..

Precap

Living Room....dadaji is closing his ears. Suhana is shouting what ishaan did...tells about cafe-de-laila and tells them that ishaan was staring at her as if she was somebody Else's wife and leaves.

Edited by Shwets1502 - 16 January 2011 at 6:16pm

The following 114 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamu2002Rajouriptailorzombiemvatsachhedakrishygrohini_2007bhanot_nishagujaratigirl1pritiaggarwalpragyakumarbalieAMSToinkoinklogic65saggi80gshah84drpallavigoelsk_kausarsidjanER_ER_YAshahidzloversmile365dayssapnatvNiharika28seema92ritamukundivanta29archie76sashb***Anu***Naaz86dent4ujulaikhaharish_kenladdooekomasJoshana458moonlightMefromNJsushavviAnfalnupskzanabegbostaniansvesumnanda_gopaahutanikitairakripsyrgattuelgeeTamy95-radhi-salekh1ramonamtantrums..-SuMee-Garima_04supria--sree---raiAasma-_Nancy__mehak_srmirjinaj7Nirjhor105A HUGE FANsamirah23SushaanManeetsnehasudhirbratz007IndraDagapoo_supikoptypmadhooneel_jayjaswargikoinahi-Happy4Ever-stonexpunjabi#1Natasha08Sinha18bablinishashelly_nairprncz-allizwell-moonlight08_ProcrastinatorShipra_S111192maneet.n.shanaksrk_kadzRoarkknumnumanu rulzshona.Dillikudianna44sanwmd410-Dreamy_Girl--Ravjot-Siddhi_~Simmi~Tani91Bul3nivedithaYusBee_Invincible_NimbuMirchimishti_17KinSanj

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
one word for 2days episode..SOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEEEEELOLLOL
ishaan...ishaan...........he is so innocently cuteee yaa...........the way he ws attempting 2 say ILU.... said everything  aprt frm tht......hehe........went on til family planning...haha.........kuch karo yar uska......at dis pace....i dnt think even next week v r gona c his confession.........heheLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhooSinha18-allizwell-Shwets1502

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Thanks Shwets for the wonderful update......Big smile....Yeh Bholu and Tubelight ka kuch nahi ho saktha...Ermm..Inki dating ko toh scriptwriters bhi nahi likh paa rahe hai..Wacko... isliye dono laut chale ghar PRECAP mein.......ROFL

julaikhamadhooSinha18111192

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima_04

ishaan...ishaan...........he is so innocently cuteee yaa...........the way he ws attempting 2 say ILU.... said everything  aprt frm tht......hehe........went on til family planning...haha.........kuch karo yar uska......at dis pace....i dnt think even next week v r gona c his confession.........heheLOLLOL

i dont think ishaan will say i love you even if suhana asks him directly to say so....very innocent yar...
i think its high time he gets training from his brothers....

i think i missed a part in update...just remembered now..when he said next time he will ask inder and ilesh what to speak and come....there were lots of cute things today...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04Sinha18-allizwell-

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Thanks Shwets for the wonderful update......Big smile....Yeh Bholu and Tubelight ka kuch nahi ho saktha...Ermm..Inki dating ko toh scriptwriters bhi nahi likh paa rahe hai..Wacko... isliye dono laut chale ghar PRECAP mein.......ROFL

i for a second in the last part thought ishaan will do it...but the precap...OMG...
the way suhana said ishaan was staring as if she was wife of someone else....was awesome..ROFLROFL

Garima_04Sinha18-allizwell-111192

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Garima_04

i dont think ishaan will say i love you even if suhana asks him directly to say so....very innocent yar...
i think its high time he gets training from his brothers....

i think i missed a part in update...just remembered now..when he said next time he will ask inder and ilesh what to speak and come....there were lots of cute things today...

ohhh loads of cuteeeeeee things 2day..............first the entire SUSHAAN THINGS....hahha........the way they were shying away frm romantic couples........loved the way he said 2 tht golgappa wala...."wife hai ye meri wife....."...hehe........then...INDER-RAJNI-DISHA-DADAJI...CONVO......hilarious tht ws........a perfect end 2 the week.......must say........!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18Shwets1502

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by laxmi_s

i for a second in the last part thought ishaan will do it...but the precap...OMG...
the way suhana said ishaan was staring as if she was wife of someone else....was awesome..ROFLROFL

Exactly yaar.... never thot she will quote it this way.....OuchROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04Shwets1502

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
thnx 4 d ud

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Go to top