India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Live UD: Nafrat ya Pyar kya hai Arjun ka Dil Mein

lilindiangurl13 IF-Veteran Member
lilindiangurl13
lilindiangurl13

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Arjun throws the file in the air and then says to keep this file in your house now cuz im going to add so many pages to it that you'll just keep counting.... then he says that you stole the most important thing from me and now start counting your days and i'll steal your most important thing..... arohi says what are you saying and arjun says be thankful that im only talking and not hitting.... rajbir goes to him but arjun pushes him away..... arohi goes and tells him that it was an accident.... arjun tells her to remember that there will be more accidents.... arohi says that if you touch my family then and arjun hold her hand and asks then what..... then he says that i wont foget tonight and wont let you guys either..... then he says that your fmaily is getting you married for your happiness right then i pormise that after marriage you'll be sad all the time....

arjun then tells her that i use to love you and tho i would win you anyway and rashi came to talk to you about me..... but cuz of you now even i'll feel im at fault and so are you and then he says that i found out you cant win anyone with love and its a big lie..... he says that rashi lost her child but i lost my dreams and happiness..... then he says that love and hate is 2 sides of a coin and i use to love you but now i just hate you.... before i use to think about you and now also i'll think about you..... then he says that i'll ruin your life arohi and then leaves from there..... gauri smiles listening to this.....

Everyone is talking about what just happened..... rajbir then says that me and tayaji will come with chikku and the baraat will come from in front of arjun's house so he knows we're no else.....

arohi is crying upstairs and arjun is drinking somewhere..... they both remmber everything that happened in the past.....  arohi goes to her room and she thinks that i shouldnt think about him anymore and that he was a bad dream..... Then she says that after today all my dreams are lies and from tomorrow my new story will start and says good bye Arjun...... on the ther side Arjun screams and looks at the sky and asks why he did that to him.... then he says that happiness is for everyone but for arjun only saddness.... i changed my way just like the way you like and i didnt even ask for arohi i just asked for few time so i can win arohi but you couldnt see this..... you never did anything nice with my life but this time you broke everything...... you burned my dreams are you done..... then he asks that whatever you did who will punish you and then he gets up and says that i will punish you...... Arjun starts to walk at the end of the edge and says that from today i'll do everything that i feel is right and whatever will happen will happen with my saying and in my life there is no room for anyone.....

next morning arohi comes down still in her wedding clothes and goes to everyone what happened and everyone ask her if she's okay..... arohi says that she's fine and starts to act normal..... arohi hugs dadu and says that im your poti and im not scared of anyone..... then they all have a little family hug.....

chikku's baraat is going and arjun sees this and chikku says arjun's house and he tells them to cover him and tells the band people to hurry up..... Arjun closes him windows..... chikku enters the house and amrit takes his arti..... arohi is borught and she sits next to him..... chikku picks up the sehra and looks at arohi.... bua and gauri plan to steal the shoes and dadu then says that gauri is the most happy in the wedding.... gauri thinks that you dont know the real reason im happy....

DJ says 5 minutes before the phere and chikku says i'll come in 5 minutes because i couldnt sleep yesterday so i would like to sleep for 5 minutes.... then chikku leaves and a glass breaks and DJ says to move it from here its bad luck..... Just then they see arjun coming inside and they look at him.... he sits down in front of them all and everyone stares at him.... arohi looks away...

Do read the WRITTEN UPDATE and also press the LIKE button

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 14 January 2011 at 8:25am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

srikondagarvitaaroralaiba.khankamatsmitumiTamy95desi-galLove14-raiAasma-princess_star11HADmishtimisssmilyworldequalsyoukinnu410kamna-sia-brokenmirrorsice _girlDhara_sTherusha_Pillayipkknd06aksh4IFgrounderSophia21xTimax-Alina-Siddhi_Anjalii...xXxMariaa.SG

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
thnx 4 d ud. .i wish arjun takes cheku's place

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13

khalida4u Senior Member
khalida4u
khalida4u

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
thank you soooo much 4 the update.now can't wait 4 monday's epi.......

lilindiangurl13

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
thanks a lot for UD :)

lilindiangurl13

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG.. at the last scene.. when arjun settles down on that chair right in front of everyone.. and arohi looks away.. and the episode ended.. and my mind went "WHAT!!" why did they have to end the episode there.. now another restless wkend to find out ... but totally mindblowing episode.. ppl who haven't watched it.. plz do.. fab acting from Karan and Kritz. 

Great update by the way.. 
O and in response to the title of this post.. i think Arjun ke dil mein.. layers and layers of nafrat aur gussa jiske neeche hopefully pyar ki ek jhalak abhi baki ho..Confused

Edited by aksh4IF - 14 January 2011 at 8:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_star11lilindiangurl13

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Thank you!! awesome epi..n Karan was just...wow...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

lilindiangurl13

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Thnks for the update...
Now that Arjun is there, i hope Cheeku runs away or sumthing n arjun marries arohi... I cant stand cheeku man... !! n Ufff Gauri needs to away.. Send her on a honeymoon forever or something.. hate her..

lilindiangurl13

-raiAasma- Goldie
-raiAasma-
-raiAasma-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Thanks for the live update...! Will catch on the epi later..seems like a good one....!

lilindiangurl13

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index