India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjun threw rajbeer away

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
wohoo guyssss guess whatt arjun didnt let ranjbeer touch him today hee just threw him aaway wohooo..
yesyess criminal arjun is abckk
ut was fantasticc
loved the sceneee that eh didnt rajbeer do anythingg

Edited by wida - 14 January 2011 at 7:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43angelina285aksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
i dont know.. i was thinking he was a bit mellow in that sense.. i mean he could have been more cruel to show Rajvir that hez not the nice guy who was trying to win arohi anymore.. hez Arjun Singhania!! o well.. i loved the scene anyways.. very hawt n intense

Edited by aksh4IF - 14 January 2011 at 8:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
rajveer...I guess he realised his true power today...ki he is nothng infront of arjun...and he can say him onlywhen arjun doesnt do anythng nai toh rajveer mein kuch dum nai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43

ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Wow, now aluwhalis will know the real arjun sighania, hope everyone remember how much he tried to change for arohi, he even took all the bashing from rajbeer on her engagement night.

Hope arohi will realise that she pulled the string of love untill itsbroken an now its hard to gather everything together.

Arjun kho chot sirf aur sirf arjun hi pahuncha sakta hai - himmat hai kisimein tho dhikayiye.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index