India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

TOO MUCH AT STAKE

neelakshi.rani Newbie
neelakshi.rani
neelakshi.rani

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
devyani has always put fourth a picture of virtuous wife and aditya has been pillar of support to priya but personally i dont think priya will expose bramanand soon bcoz she will not be able to bring herself to aim yet another blow at devyanis already crippled self esteemCry she would take it step by step work gently around to the subject of her misty past and as for aditya she will not allow anything to wreck her second chance at loveSmilebramanand was a ghost that priya has every intention of laying permanently to rest,but in her own way and in her own time and to make aditya realize the hollow behind every picture his father has painted of himself and priya is no angel  and it was about time brahamand realised it.even if it means ramming the fact down his throatAngryyour views guys??????????????/

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedneel_jayRomantiChik

humna77 Senior Member
humna77
humna77

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
i am really looking farward to what happens...how the story takes turn...
its really unperdictable right now...do lets c:)
but i have all my sympythies with aditya...i dont know he he will react
RomantiChik Goldie
RomantiChik
RomantiChik

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
i do agree with u neelakshi that priya won't reveal the truth straight up. once she realises that her fil is the same man who tried to ruin her she'll initially be in shock...then she might decide to leave, but then she'll realize that her leaving would mean brahmanand's victory. she'll decide to stay for adi and devyani as the two of them have always supported her. she'll kno that she can't just speak the truth and expect them to believe it so she'll try to gather some proof and expose brahmanand's reality in front of everyone.

once faced with solid proof adi won't be able to deny the fact that his dad is not the great man he thought he was....this will shatter him, but priya will be there for him this time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nbosted

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index