Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Nancy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Jake-neil

Ahem luked lyk he will burst his bowels soon..lol

This is abt time, poor guy how long he will have patience.
dirtydiana thumbnail
I really hope that Kinjal will not marry Dhawal - please please creative team don't let kinjal marry dhawal not a good idea.  Poor kokila will have to put up with Rashi & Urmi demand please not kinjal cannot marry Dhawal.    What is the matter with Gopi can she not even think for herself - she always fall in Rashi & Urmi trap.   Gopi look around they are only using you for their own good.   Dhawal marrying Kinjal means  Urmi will have upper hand and we don't want that.........................
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i want to slap gopi for the first second and last time oh plse kanaji plse help this useless Gopi
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
am with you Suk... in beating up Gopi, so her dormant brains wake up
Aashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maybe Dhawal will refuse....!!! What if Dhawal meets Eleshji on the street (or contacts him) and tells him the whole true story and also about Kinjal not being pregnant and is pure, but poor girl wa wrongly trapped in love! Dhawal knows that Eleshji loved Kin jal and maybe his role wud be to get them 2 together! Urmila will die in shock if this happens!
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Radhika27

Maybe Dhawal will refuse....!!! What if Dhawal meets Eleshji on the street (or contacts him) and tells him the whole true story and also about Kinjal not being pregnant and is pure, but poor girl wa wrongly trapped in love! Dhawal knows that Eleshji loved Kin jal and maybe his role wud be to get them 2 together! Urmila will die in shock if this happens!

Dhawal is definitely not the good guy that everyone is making him out to be. He wants his place secured in the Modi business. Did you not see how he was admiring the big house? Maybe through Kinjal he is trying to take over the Modi's.
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Anu.. U really knw dhawal a lot..lol.. But u could be rite, there is a lot more to his charactr. Dont thnk hez that stupid
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Guys...why r u so against Dhawal-Kinjal marriage? I mean the guy has done nothing so far to prove that he is outright negative. To me he looks like a simple guy although a bit stupid like our dear Gopi. I think this time also R&U's plan is going to backfire. They will get Dhawal married to Kinjal thinking they are winning their game. But I think they are in for a major shock. Anyways, I just want Kinjal to marry fast as then the focus will shift back to GoHem with Gopi leaving MM.