Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Zee cine award winners online (Page 27)

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
I am happy that Dabang won many awards but seriously Salman should have won for the best actor award its kinda getting annoying seeing two or three actor winning the best male actor award every year i think Salman deserve to win this award more thn anyone i agree he didn't give many hits but the movies he did are still memorable and the hits movies of him are still being remembered anyways if Salman wasn't on Zee awards i am not going to watch it

Edited by tzahra - 14 January 2011 at 4:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yaren

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IHeartDeepika

Why are people making fun of the fact that Vidya is winning a popular award? Several people loved her performance in Ishqiya and so they probably voted for her a lot! I am happy, she is talented and deserving-they are not just sucking up to top stars.

Vidya balan is beyond awesome.. but i dunno if she is that popular among the masses.. i mean compared to other actresses.. but maybe who knows.. she is.. She also won a popular award for paa.. i guess people are hinting that she should win for best critics.. but critics ho ya popular.. she deserves it.. so i am glad to see her win..

IHeartDeepika.

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
OMG can't wait for this award especially priyanka's performance . I love udd udd dabangg...will be fun to see her dancing to it

also can't wait to see deepika performning oh girl your mine. And of course if deepz is there, they'll give her an award just for being thereLOL even if it's a title like "International icon female" lol anyways happy that she's winning an award anyway love her. I think akshay won this award before

Edited by Terenaina - 14 January 2011 at 5:50pm
Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LifeOLicious

^Everyone is happy but it has no value. Just another statue in your closet. Oh well it's publicity and is good for career :P

KJO best director for that MNIK ROFL Nuff said!
Call me stupid because in my opinion one of the best movies that I watched are KJO movies. So I really think he deserved the award for MNIK. Becaue it was a serious issue that needed to be addressed and since there were many americans watching in the theatre, they actually understood how the life of muslims are after 9/11

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.shona.IHeartDeepika.

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
W*F results yet again. I am very  happy with srk/sallu getting best actor awards, but WHY THE HELL in every single award ceremonies though? I mean if they r going to have gazillion of award functions, they can have a balance because it's definitely more than just TWO actors who proved their excellence. If they are giving srk best actor award in abc awards, sallu in efg awards, then they could give ajay in xyz awards too. Prachi getting the award over kangana is a bigger W*F.

.khoobsurat.

LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Terenaina

Originally posted by LifeOLicious

^Everyone is happy but it has no value. Just another statue in your closet. Oh well it's publicity and is good for career :P

KJO best director for that MNIK ROFL Nuff said!
Call me stupid because in my opinion one of the best movies that I watched are KJO movies. So I really think he deserved the award for MNIK. Becaue it was a serious issue that needed to be addressed and since there were many americans watching in the theatre, they actually understood how the life of muslims are after 9/11

Just because a movie is on a serious topic and had good intentions does not make it a good movie IMO. I didn't think much about the movie and not because of the topic but how it was executed. I went to see it for a reason....but what I got served I didn't like at least I definitely did not like the direction. 

.khoobsurat.

LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IHeartDeepika

Why are people making fun of the fact that Vidya is winning a popular award? Several people loved her performance in Ishqiya and so they probably voted for her a lot! I am happy, she is talented and deserving-they are not just sucking up to top stars.

Not making fun of Vidya....making fun of the awards....in the year of Chulbul Pandey Salman does not get popular award are you serious? In the year of Sheila Ki Jawani, you are telling me Vidya is more popular? It's not believable. I am sure even Vidya is laughing over it LOL

I love Vidya...and I am happy the girl is getting the attention she deserves...whether popular or critic or some special award. But the awards are funny regardless....I would make fun of them even if Aamir or Sonam won them if I feel those awards are not believable. I don't care much about awards....it's just a statue LOL

Edited by LifeOLicious - 14 January 2011 at 7:14pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchick.khoobsurat.

Go to top