Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stars4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Terenaina

Originally posted by LifeOLicious

^Everyone is happy but it has no value. Just another statue in your closet. Oh well it's publicity and is good for career :P

KJO best director for that MNIK ðŸ¤£ Nuff said!
Call me stupid because in my opinion one of the best movies that I watched are KJO movies. So I really think he deserved the award for MNIK. Becaue it was a serious issue that needed to be addressed and since there were many americans watching in the theatre, they actually understood how the life of muslims are after 9/11

Just because a movie is on a serious topic and had good intentions does not make it a good movie IMO.  I didn't think much about the movie and not because of the topic but how it was executed. I went to see it for a reason....but what I got served I didn't like at least I definitely did not like the direction. 

agree with u............

Edited by stars4u - 13 years ago
i think arjun deserved the best supporting actor award!

Originally posted by: stars4u

Originally posted by Terenaina

Originally posted by LifeOLicious

^Everyone is happy but it has no value. Just another statue in your closet. Oh well it's publicity and is good for career :P

KJO best director for that MNIK ðŸ¤£ Nuff said!
Call me stupid because in my opinion one of the best movies that I watched are KJO movies. So I really think he deserved the award for MNIK. Becaue it was a serious issue that needed to be addressed and since there were many americans watching in the theatre, they actually understood how the life of muslims are after 9/11

Just because a movie is on a serious topic and had good intentions does not make it a good movie IMO.  I didn't think much about the movie and not because of the topic but how it was executed. I went to see it for a reason....but what I got served I didn't like at least I definitely did not like the direction. 

agree with u............

i thought the direction was brilliant! i dun think anyone cud've made this movie as well as KJO! if it wasn't for his direction the movie wud've fell flat on its face--MPOV
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

Not making fun of Vidya....making fun of the awards....in the year of Chulbul Pandey Salman does not get popular award are you serious? In the year of Sheila Ki Jawani, you are telling me Vidya is more popular? It's not believable. I am sure even Vidya is laughing over it 😆

I love Vidya...and I am happy the girl is getting the attention she deserves...whether popular or critic or some special award. But the awards are funny regardless....I would make fun of them even if Aamir or Sonam won them if I feel those awards are not believable. I don't care much about awards....it's just a statue 😆

Even though I agree that Katrina should win. It's not the like the award jury picked vidya to win the popular category. It was the people that voted for her to win
ladygaga thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Even though I agree that Katrina should win. It's not the like the award jury picked vidya to win the popular category. It was the people that voted for her to win

I think people are suggesting that these polls are rigged.. like they don't count votes and all.. and give the award to whoever they want to give them to.. I have never met that many vidya balan fans online.. its usually online voting and sms voting..There are these online fan website for many celebs like deepika.net, kareenak.. pc.org.. but i have never seen any fan website for VB.. so it is kinda intersting as to who all voted for her.. btw maybe i should make a fan website for VB.. not a bad idea.. 😆.. it would be one of a kind..
Terenaina thumbnail

you forgot deepika-padukone.com....lol 

you can vote as many times as you want in the poll...lol  But judging by that poll, I thought kat would win because she had many votes. I think Kat has many of that popular award so she don't need one more...lol 
ladygaga thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

you forgot deepika-padukone.com....lol 

you can vote as many times as you want in the poll...lol  But judging by that poll, I thought kat would win because she had many votes. I think Kat has many of that popular award so she don't need one more...lol 

😆 Yea and there must be a katrina website.. called katrinakaif.net.. i should make one called.. Vidyabalan.org... "Your first stop to everything Vidya".. this is a line used in many fan websites.lol... Yup Kat has many awards.. come to think of it.. everyone has awards now.. even anushka won her best actress after just 3 movies..
Terenaina thumbnail
you should make a site for her. She has beautiful photoshoots

lol so true. They always use that line your first stop for everything... I would be too happy seeing that line in my favorites sites hehehe
sakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
SRK and KJO won for MNIK  :| :| :| 

I'm just wondering, why isnt Ronit Roy nominated for Best Actor in any of the award functions? Having a category such as Best Villian is beyond me :|  Ronit shud've been nominated and he shud've won too. He was amazing in Udaan.
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Biru won international male icon!!So happy for him!!!