Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
well, i'm happy with the awards, overall...!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

but why did they give two awards to hrithik and ash... i don't mind them winning lekin do denay ki kya zaroorat thi... ek kisi aur ko de detay... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ajay ko kisi aur award function mein mil jaaye ga, i guess... nahin bhi mila to everyone knows that at the end of the day, awards wont' make their movies successful at the box office, and that is what counts most...!   πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
cant wait to see PC act as Chulbul I love it already πŸ˜Š
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

well, i'm happy with the awards, overall...!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

but why did they give two awards to hrithik and ash... i don't mind them winning lekin do denay ki kya zaroorat thi... ek kisi aur ko de detay... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ajay ko kisi aur award function mein mil jaaye ga, i guess... nahin bhi mila to everyone knows that at the end of the day, awards wont' make their movies successful at the box office, and that is what counts most...!   πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

yeah I didn't get this either! So there was a critics, jury, and popular (based on voting)! Okay, honestly if they do a critics award then why do one for jury...isn't it suppose to be like the same thing! Plus, what's with the whole popular (people's choice)!? B/c vidya won popular at ZCA, but kat was also nominated and she won star screen...so it seems kind of strange that kat didn't win this popular choice award b/c it's usually her who ends up winning them! 

That being said, I'm not gonna complain...b/c I'm happy with the majority of the results! 
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet coco

yeah I didn't get this either! So there was a critics, jury, and popular (based on voting)! Okay, honestly if they do a critics award then why do one for jury...isn't it suppose to be like the same thing! Plus, what's with the whole popular (people's choice)!? B/c vidya won popular at ZCA, but kat was also nominated and she won star screen...so it seems kind of strange that kat didn't win this popular choice award b/c it's usually her who ends up winning them! 

That being said, I'm not gonna complain...b/c I'm happy with the majority of the results! 

who knows... i won't complain either... besides, kat has already won naa... ab dosron ki turn... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†   i guess they all have different voting systems... not sure how that works exactly, but doesn't matter really...!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

who knows... i won't complain either... besides, kat has already won naa... ab dosron ki turn... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†   i guess they all have different voting systems... not sure how that works exactly, but doesn't matter really...!!

true! But i do agree...this whole let's give multiple actors awards for their performances....it so utterly ridiculous, lame, and overrated!! I say PICK ONE...god it's not that hard! The award is has ZERO importance if there's multiple winners! But I guess it's ok b/c this way everyone is happy!
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^Everyone is happy but it has no value. Just another statue in your closet. Oh well it's publicity and is good for career :P

KJO best director for that MNIK 🀣 Nuff said!
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ruky786

I think Salman deserved it anyway he is a fantastic actor and I prefer him to Hrithik anyday

But this is BEST ACTOR not best entertainer!
Katalicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulsi003

Oh I wasn't saying that she was ur favorite, but I like the fact that u like her and don;t hate on he like other Kat fans

I don't hate on actresses unless they did something to Kat OR I just don't like their personality. Tongue
Katalicious thumbnail
Why are people sayign Arjun and Prachi didn't deserve to win?
I think they totally deserved to win! Arjun was just FABULOUS in Raajneeti. Man I liked him before that movie but after it I LOVE him. He was basically matching up with Ranbir in my eyes! I think its his most powerful role yet! As for Prachi - she was really good! OUATIM is the first movie I've seen of her and I just loved it! I hated Kangana because she looked so fake. But the little part Prachi did have was awesome. So I think supporting actor and actress were well deserved. But not everyone agrees. πŸ˜›
And omg so Aishu won for BEST ACTRESS!??! AND HRITHIK!?! πŸ‘πŸ₯³well deserved for both! But what the? Vidya won POPULAR?!?! Since when is VIDYA BALAN popular? You have got to be kidding me!
Originally posted by: sweet coco

I agree! Her acting is too redundant and Bani-like! I love her, but to be fair...she isn't showing much versatility! She's good, but def not award-worthy performance! But I think this might be done to encourage and bring her more into the limelight b/c she doesn't garner as much attention as the other newcomers!!! 

So true! Prachi is definitely overrated and her acting is totally "Bani-like" (and she didn't really have a lot to do as Bani eitherπŸ˜†)

I think she's getting some of the attention partly because she's Ekta's Kapoor's prodigy. Her acting is good but not great (yet) so for her to win is likeπŸ˜•