Pratigya

TAKURS SHOWDOWN (Page 2)

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

thank you MeraThumbs Up

1OO% with you....the twit must be pay for her action... she still doesn't realize what she did, how it will affect kesars, life, right now she is behaving like a baby who had enough , just want to go home.

mia

Twit never did grow up . She is still the girl who ran screaming through the alleys of Allahabad. She is also the same girl who told Prats to hide matters from her parents or they could never roam around town.  She taunted Komal when she came to Green house after marriage.  Screamed at Krishna during pooja, called him names and ran away from home in the middle of the night to avoid Angad. She asked her parents not to search for her as she was leaving. Smart girl, wish Shamu had listened to her request and Prats hadn't found her on the streets. We would have been spared a  few months of annoying track.Tongue

She sliiper slapped KN, thought SCAM was in love with her, married KN, made Prats's life hell for a while. With folded  hands she asked for forgiveness of Kesar and never waited to hear her response. Went back to clinging to Prats to bail her out of her mess.

Come to think of it  Twit  is more like Takurain than Komal. She schemes, plots, and is self-centered enough to give a rat's ass about anyone but have her way.  She excels at yelling at people.  Look how famously she got along with the Takurain when she came to live there.

I am hard pressed to find a moment when she showed true maturity. Can anyone give me a moment when she behaved like a true lady with no selfish motives? Her two good deeds........helping Komal with makeover and helping out at Niwas when Kesar was unwell. She was advising Krishna in that jeep about how a woman needs a man to be by her side to get through life like she was an old woman with years of experience to back her worldly knowledge.

Do Saxes know she slipper slapped KN or is that still a secret?  They are in for some trembling times when the whole story with KN comes to light.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYRED

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Prats dialogues are getting very unreal nt heway they are delivered are even moer pathetic!
With Arushi, nothing is correct.

When Kesar is saved, will she tell K that they ahd tried to kill his wife?
K already having full view of Thakur realities..with Kesar n GD spilling the truths...will he just move away from them n or fight against them under the same roof?

Kriya bond is geting stronger by the luk of it..she is laready over confident I have my K n I can do/talk anything that I want to...he is there for me...

what will be S char like further going??

MERARAI

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

thank you MeraThumbs Up

1OO% with you....the twit must be pay for her action... she still doesn't realize what she did, how it will affect kesars, life, right now she is behaving like a baby who had enough , just want to go home.

Not only the twit but the whole Sax family also need to realise that they are partly to blame if anything happens to Kesar.  It was their daughter's impulsive decision which led to such collateral damage.

I would like Saxes to reflect on this and take responsibility that they should have done more on the day of the wedding.

yes agree the saxenas, they are more like let sleeping dogs lie. to them it will all be shakti and family faults. The are a bunch of people never will take responsibility for any problems. their children are educated, so can do no harm.

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged

thank you MeraThumbs Up

Not only the twit but the whole Sax family also need to realise that they are partly to blame if anything happens to Kesar.  It was their daughter's impulsive decision which led to such collateral damage.

I would like Saxes to reflect on this and take responsibility that they should have done more on the day of the wedding.

Star!Star

Congrats on your 1000 th post. ClapPartyDancingCool

I don't think Shamu & Co. know the whole story yet. She lied to him after her first stay at Niwas when she slipper slapped KN.   How are the Saxes going to explain that away? How can they trust their daughter about anything when she lies through her teeth?

What is appalling is her lack of understanding of the wreck she is responsible for all around her. GD shunning her this time after embracing her during her last stay says it all.

I may be one of the few people who believes that just bec' someone is blood relative or a friend overlooking their actions and excusing it isn't  okay. Why the discrimination between a family vs. a stranger. The action should be reviewed not who did it and explain it away.  Would Prats excuse a stranger this behavior even if she had realized her mistake? She wasn't ready to spare Jai Bro, wanted to teach him a lesson. So why not Twit? What she did is far worse, she has put an innocent' woman's life at risk for her faltu behavior.  Such behavior should have some consequence to it and not just a pat on the head and a speech about fighting for her freedom.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYRED-Sheena-HamiSky

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

thank you MeraThumbs Up

mia

Twit never did grow up . She is still the girl who ran screaming through the alleys of Allahabad. She is also the same girl who told Prats to hide matters from her parents or they could never roam around town.  She taunted Komal when she came to Green house after marriage.  Screamed at Krishna during pooja, called him names and ran away from home in the middle of the night to avoid Angad. She asked her parents not to search for her as she was leaving. Smart girl, wish Shamu had listened to her request and Prats hadn't found her on the streets. We would have been spared a  few months of annoying track.Tongue

She sliiper slapped KN, thought SCAM was in love with her, married KN, made Prats's life hell for a while. With folded  hands she asked for forgiveness of Kesar and never waited to hear her response. Went back to clinging to Prats to bail her out of her mess.

Come to think of it  Twit  is more like Takurain than Komal. She schemes, plots, and is self-centered enough to give a rat's ass about anyone but have her way.  She excels at yelling at people.  Look how famously she got along with the Takurain when she came to live there.

I am hard pressed to find a moment when she showed true maturity. Can anyone give me a moment when she behaved like a true lady with no selfish motives? Her two good deeds........helping Komal with makeover and helping out at Niwas when Kesar was unwell. She was advising Krishna in that jeep about how a woman needs a man to be by her side to get through life like she was an old woman with years of experience to back her worldly knowledge.

Do Saxes know she slipper slapped KN or is that still a secret?  They are in for some trembling times when the whole story with KN comes to light.
 Mera
one of many things the saxenas, has in common is to keep secret from each other ( beside education and giving lecture KEEPING SECRET is their family motto). 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAIhussainramso

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Prats dialogues are getting very unreal nt heway they are delivered are even moer pathetic!
With Arushi, nothing is correct.

When Kesar is saved, will she tell K that they ahd tried to kill his wife?
K already having full view of Thakur realities..with Kesar n GD spilling the truths...will he just move away from them n or fight against them under the same roof?

Kriya bond is geting stronger by the luk of it..she is laready over confident I have my K n I can do/talk anything that I want to...he is there for me...

what will be S char like further going??

Jaswant was brilliant yday and so was the chaalaki SS.  KN is an open book for everyone to see, from his declaration of love to YKW, to his roaring to kill Kesar and it was spectacular.  Will he be behind bars? Who puts him there even if only for a  short time. The officer warned him about hurting YKW but nothing was said about Kesar. If ony she could tell the story of her terrorized life with KN it could put him behind bars for the rest of his life. But we know that isn't going to happen.

It will be great to see Kesar return from the dead and shock him and SS when she takes control of her life and the shers become bakris.LOL

CrAzYREDhussainramso

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged

thank you MeraThumbs Up

Star!Star

Congrats on your 1000 th post. Cool

I don't think Shamu & Co. know the whole story yet. She lied to him after her first stay at Niwas when she slipper slapped KN.   How are the Saxes going to explain that away? How can they trust their daughter about anything when she lies through her teeth?

What is appalling is her lack of understanding of the wreck she is responsible for all around her. GD shunning her this time after embracing her during her last stay says it all.

I may be one of the few people who believes that just bec' someone is blood relative or a friend overlooking their actions and excusing it isn't  okay. Why the discrimination between a family vs. a stranger. The action should be reviewed not who did it and explain it away.  Would Prats excuse a stranger this behavior even if she had realized her mistake? She wasn't ready to spare Jai Bro, wanted to teach him a lesson. So why not Twit? What she did is far worse, she has put an innocent' woman's life at risk for her faltu behavior.  Such behavior should have some consequence to it and not just a pat on the head and a speech about fighting for her freedom.

Thank you, Mera..................Big smile.

This is something Pratigya has so far not realised that not everything is black and white.  What if the girl who married Shakti was forced by her parents to do it.  Is it the girls fault under those circumstances or will Pratigya think that she was a willing participant.

I still think Jai got off lightly and Prats did not put any strong effort in prosecuting the wrong.  She said her speech about wrongness of it all but when it mattered she herself said its Arushi's future  sasural, so they could not pursue the matter.

MERARAIhussainramso

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged

thank you MeraThumbs Up

Star!Star

Congrats on your 1000 th post. Cool

Thank you, Mera..................Big smile.

This is something Pratigya has so far not realised that not everything is black and white.  What if the girl who married Shakti was forced by her parents to do it.  Is it the girls fault under those circumstances or will Pratigya think that she was a willing participant.

I still think Jai got off lightly and Prats did not put any strong effort in prosecuting the wrong.  She said her speech about wrongness of it all but when it mattered she herself said its Arushi's future  sasural, so they could not pursue the matter.

You just said it. The trait in Prats that doesn't sit well with me is her duyi-duyi rulebooks, talking from both sides of her mouth, her maike will always be bailed out and truths fudged and rewritten while Takurs are never spared and she goes gunning for them.

hussainramso

Go to top