India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

TAKURS SHOWDOWN

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
I was writing my post yday but fell asleep with my hands on the keyboard for a whileShockedErmmLOL and called it an early nightSleepyOuchErmm. This episode reminded me of the action packed electrocution episode (Maha episode). But here are a few comments on the action packed episode yday. Clap

The stage for a show down is set. Battle lines have been drawn between family members.  It was a macro masala spiced up with plenty of high emotions flying around with the Takur men's machismo in plain view for all the family to see.  Threats delivered, tray dropped, tempers flared, love declared, promises made, offers rejected, intentions revealed, bell rung, insult flung, brothers entangled, twit manhandled, orders delivered, true natures revealed, baashans delivered, aulad affronted, you name it ''it was an power packed episode all in just half an hour. Now let's see who did what to draw attention to themselves in this episode, setting the stage for what' coming up that is surely headed for fall outs, surprises and eyes opening moments, shall we?

What can we say! There were plenty of threats to go around today. The Takurs machismo and ego trips were in full view for every one of them to see the unmasked faces of the ones they have been co-inhabiting in the Kaarab Hawa Niwas. 

Takurji, KN learned that killing someone's wife is acceptable from you. You used him to set up Prats's electrocution not too long ago. KN has always been an odd breed, thinking is not his strong suit.

Baba, how far you have come. There was a time when you thought Kesar had come to the Niwas to get beaten, bruised and battered, nice to see you standing up for your bauji today while your self-centered and maike PR defends her twit sister. . "If YKW doesn't want to stay with you why are you forcing her." KN wants an answer too "if she can marry me why can't she stay with me". KN, good question and logical too, surprised that it came from you .

Does Prats have short term memory loss? Her sister dragged KN by the hand and slapped her and turned a deaf year when Shamu said she'd be dead to them. Well that was true for all of few minutes and they were back to trembling and hugging her in helplessness, talking to her as if she had just returned home after exposure to a traumatic military expedition. Prats asked KN "How could you think of a second marriage when you have a wife who respects you and wears a mangalsutra?"  Prats, shouldn't you be directing your question to twit instead of KN, he's always been after YKW but even after she slipper slapped him a few months ago she dragged him to the mandap and married him. She claims she went mad, when she married him, she has admitted it, so check her into the mental institution please.

Caught in KN's dramatic tirade, no one realized Kesar's silently hovering by the dining table, stunned by the plan her husband has for her and drops her tray drawing attention to her presence. Stellar performance by Kesar, watching her made me react to her heightened state of terror.  Shamu could take a few lessons on how to shiver in fear from her.  Well she had left her cage and gone down under.  Did POPS decide to literally bury her alive bec' she was going DOWN UNDER anyways?

It was dj vu moment''.KN repeating Krishna's demands before the wedding.

Teeny Twit, the instigator of this hell is watching as if she has no clue what the fallout is going to cost the innocent bystanders in all this.  Twit has lived life to this day flying by the seat of her pants making decisions without forethought leaving everyone else to pick up the pieces.

Jaswant was superb expressing the animal side to him when he directed hateful eyes and said he's been too kind to Kesar all these years and should have finished her off earlier. Kesar matched his performance well.  His vow expressed in guttural tone to have YKW at all costs was blood chilling.

No one paid heed to Ganti Dadi when she rang her bell yday to quiet down the hungama No wonder with things getting out of control at the Niwas she is finally going to shout out the magic word "PRATIGWA". Can't wait to see if the family realizes she is instrumental in saving Kesar's life by getting Prats and Krishna's attention.

When will Prats learn that the Takurs don't care about her baashans?  She has two sets of rulebooks, one for when her family is involved and another when it's the Takurs.  What happened to her speech on principle that Jai Mathur broke the law and must be punished or it will embolden him to get it another step further the next time? Does she think her sister YKW is incapable of committing another crime and calling it a mistake next time around? Why is she spared the baashans? If anyone she deserves it more and is used to it by now in the green house.

The only positive is that Krishna is finally being shown the real core of his parents and brother as the mask on their faces is melting like wax on a hot summer day. Yday was a day for Krishna to see a few truths.

(1)   Takurain finally told Krishna that he is continuing to live in Niwas due to her graciousness or SS and KN would have thrown him out by now. How would SS have reacted to such a revelation of the truth in his presence given that he has been showing his masked face to his son all these years?  After all he prefers to play good cop while he gets Takurain and KN to play bad cop and do his gatiya work.

(2)   KN's being ready to kill Kesar to acquire YKW was no longer just a threat

(3)   SS telling YKW he can show her what his nasty side really was like

Are we getting closer to the day when Kriya are headed out of Niwas? Who will spill the beans on RED's attempts on Prats life off earlier on? Kesar when and if she returns or Ganti Dadi?

Kriya may be the ones to dig Kesar out of her grave and send her somewhere safe with T/C's help. Bring it on, POPS. Would love to see this mission accomplished.

SS is one sinister fox. He is visibly shocked at KN's declaration to kill Kesar and calls him a lunatic in the presence of his family and just a little later teaches his son not to state his plans openly but to do it covertly, giving him the green light to dig a grave for Kesar in his back yard.  Both SS and KN's behavior yday showed a blood chilling side to them, Even Krishna is ignorant of this side of his family members. And of all the people, it's the Takurs that Twit decides to mess around with?

Was it just me or did anyone else feel like shades of Krishna's arguments were flowing from KN's lips when he talked about standing by Ughroosia, telling Krishna to stay away from meeya-biwi matters as Krishna often did?

How many times did Prats plead with her to snap out of her delusion to get revenge on her before she gets any deeper with no way out of the mess? Today she is clinging on to Prats for dear life as KN grabs her and both Krishna and Prats are battling to save her sorry ass. She did the crime so who did she think would do the time. She went into it with open eyes even if her brain was on vacation for a few weeks. Let her fix the problem on her own instead of ruining other people's lives.  She is not an unpud who has no idea how to talk to and get the help she needs. She stood around haughtily and promised to live up to her duties in the Takur home in front of witnesses. She knowingly hurt an innocent woman who was never raised or shown the way to live in the real world. As Kesar once said she has known only two places in her life, her maike and her sasural. She has never seen the outside world. To create havoc in the life of a woman knowing how oppressed and helpless she is and to continue anyways knows nothing but narcissism. YKW has her family who are themselves helpless except for a few random verbal threats to take matters to court. Kesar has no one to turn to. Prats gives a baashan to defend Kesar as the first wife but with YKW in the messy mix Kesar takes a back seat to saving the sorry behind of her dear sister who deserves a rude awakening.

And while things went to hell in a handbasket, the perpetrator and direct cause behind this showdown shed tears, wailed, shook her head, clung to her sister's arm, bawled, pleaded for release to Takurain, rejected KN's love, was taken aback by SS's threat to show his mean side.  Yet in all this time, she never once gave Kesar a look of concern.

Who else is with me when I say Twit must be held accountable for her actions? Just calling a crime a mistake and clinging to sister to save her sorry behind is not good enough, especially after she finds out that Kesar was buried alive.

Your thoughts and comments are always welcome.

Edited by MERARAI - 14 January 2011 at 7:29am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

na9nakriya_sruthilighthousepierb2011gawkerirene_ca_umaFilza.geesCrAzYREDtd_dhoom-Sheena-hussainramsotelstradhakarn

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Hello Mera was looking forward to your post and I was not disappointed. Loved it!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYRED-Sheena-MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Hello Mera was looking forward to your post and I was not disappointed. Loved it!

I wanted to write a whole lot moreBig smile but slept away the hours SleepyLOLwith this sinus infection that's taking it's own sweet time to go elsewhere.OuchErmmShocked

I can't wait to hear Ganti Dadi shout "PRATIGWA" the magic word that is music to Krishna's ears but gives heartburn to SS, SDS and KN.Wink

ErmmShocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYREDbabithajhussainramso

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
thank you MeraThumbs Up

1OO% with you....the twit must be pay for her action... she still doesn't realize what she did, how it will affect kesars, life, right now she is behaving like a baby who had enough , just want to go home.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAIhussainramso

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
meera u r a brilliant writer forsure  Goould bd gifted talent thankyou for bringing soo much happiness in this forum with your posts and i am with you in arushi should b punished for what she didAngry she is geting on my last nerve yesterday  she was pathetic asusual still no sympathies

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYRED

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by yummimommy

I wanted to write a whole lot moreBig smile but slept away the hours SleepyLOLwith this sinus infection that's taking it's own sweet time to go elsewhere.OuchErmmShocked

I can't wait to hear Ganti Dadi shout "PRATIGWA" the magic word that is music to Krishna's ears but gives heartburn to SS, SDS and KN.Wink

ErmmShocked
pepto bismolLOLLOLLOL as chai is to saxenas, plotting murders is to the thakurs.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAIhussainramso

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Bang on!!
Pottil adichapla irunthathu!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

thank you MeraThumbs Up

1OO% with you....the twit must be pay for her action... she still doesn't realize what she did, how it will affect kesars, life, right now she is behaving like a baby who had enough , just want to go home.

Not only the twit but the whole Sax family also need to realise that they are partly to blame if anything happens to Kesar.  It was their daughter's impulsive decision which led to such collateral damage.

I would like Saxes to reflect on this and take responsibility that they should have done more on the day of the wedding.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

na9naCrAzYREDhussainramsoMERARAI

Go to top