India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

American bua and indian nani

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Today two more relatives name was mentioned. An American Bua-must be sister to our twin towers parag and chirag. Then kokila mentioned her mom. So very soon we can expect many new entries.. Lage raho..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytm_Nancy_br2499simran15Sky23suk19

_Nancy_ Goldie
_Nancy_
_Nancy_

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Kokila's mom will be her carbon copy. So good luck Urmila ben.
simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15
simran15

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
The CV's are not gonna waste their revenue to go to America , that's why they introduced Dhaval's proposal for Kinjs.They still plan for some more of Kinjal in future epi's, so they can't make her missing like Baa during her titra yatra or jitubhai 24/7 in his shop.....................probably these people are just names for us. Koki is mentoining her mother since Kinjs engagement n we didn't even see her..........................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
American Bua aur bharatiya nani
raam jaane aage kya hogi kahaniConfused

nani was mentioned before too Bro, so the only character entry today is Bua. i hope bua ka ho koi beta jiska ho koi dost, jisse ho Kinjal ki shaadi pardes me... i don't like Dhawal.... that dumbo...
main jaanta hoon mere jaane ke baad aap kya baat karti ho... yahi na... ki apne saasre me sabka khayal rakhna, ghar ki shaanti banaye rakhna....(As if)Angry

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
What the hell? I am really beddazzled nowAngry

Edited by Jake-neil - 14 January 2011 at 2:57pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index