Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

India-Forums

Didn't like Anu's choice to go to Mumbai instead..

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
I really didn't like Anu's idea to lie to both families and go to Mumbai. In fact, when Bharti finds out she will be even more angry with Mona and her family. I don't know if Anu understands that whatever action he takes if wrong, the consequences will be paid by Mona. Because Anu's BA, Bejal and Bharti will think that its Mona rubbing off on Anu with her bad habits. I don't understand y they didn't go to the Temple first and then straight from their to Manali .........wouldn't that too have made the families happy??? I mean there are so many ways of transportation now a day that you can go to two places easily. I think both families were correct, its important to start a new married life with God's blessing as well as enjoy new wedded bliss. I totally disagree with the step they took, because it will force them to say even more lies..........

Edited by taral83 - 14 January 2011 at 7:09am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalikinny_ranvirnycsweetie

meenu2007 Groupbie
meenu2007
meenu2007

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
true  they could have gone to both places................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjali

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meenu2007

true  they could have gone to both places................

that is what I am saying....Delhi is like right in between both places....its not like they have to go over seas..........its in the same country...fairly close to each other.........not even one at one end of india and another at the other tip...............
aloo12 Senior Member
aloo12
aloo12

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
They shd have gone to both the places.and made both families happy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjali

aasmaan Senior Member
aasmaan
aasmaan

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
if they had gone to both the places like you are suggesting then there woun't be any Drama afterwords rt ?...

This is perfect setup for more drama and more complications .. that what all searials are about.
taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IFVJ

if they had gone to both the places like you are suggesting then there woun't be any Drama afterwords rt ?...

This is perfect setup for more drama and more complications .. that what all searials are about.

ya create drama but in logical sense...............drama could have been created even if they picked one over the other.................or not lied at all and told everyone that we don't want to go anywhere or even said we want to go to mumbai instead....y lie.........the whole thing didn't make any logical sense....there was a simple solution go to one to get ur blessings and go to other for enjoyment.......
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

I really didn't like Anu's idea to lie to both families and go to Mumbai. In fact, when Bharti finds out she will be even more angry with Mona and her family. I don't know if Anu understands that whatever action he takes if wrong, the consequences will be paid by Mona. Because Anu's BA, Bejal and Bharti will think that its Mona rubbing off on Anu with her bad habits. I don't understand y they didn't go to the Temple first and then straight from their to Manali .........wouldn't that too have made the families happy??? I mean there are so many ways of transportation now a day that you can go to two places easily. I think both families were correct, its important to start a new married life with God's blessing as well as enjoy new wedded bliss. I totally disagree with the step they took, because it will force them to say even more lies..........

i agree

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index