Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Speculation bout Jail & marriage,both reel n real! (Page 2)

ZahariliBichoo Senior Member
ZahariliBichoo
ZahariliBichoo

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
I don't believe they are getting married... shaadi karne wale 6 years tak wait nahi karte... Well thats my GUT feeling and its usually dart on. If they do good luck and wishes..

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
OKAY...didn't SBB also report that Arjun was gonna bankrupt MSK...ok I tthat didn't happen (THANK GOD!)....so maybe the CVs something better up their sleeves....at this point I just want them to get married....make us wait over a month and if still you wedding...then....Angry

Edited by sweet coco - 15 January 2011 at 6:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille_Invincible_

star_777 Goldie
star_777
star_777

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
if gc getting married on feb.......instead of jail track they plan for maan's childhood..........i mean his past it may go for few episodes...........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille_Invincible_

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
I agree that GC needs that time off not just to allow himself a much deserved break, but also give himself the time and space for a marriage well deseved.

As my time with hindi serials started with Geet, I have no clue about Debs, but GC and DD very assuredly deserve breaks for rejuvenation - body, mind and soul.  These two actors complement each other so well.  With brief periods of 'time-out', they would have clarity of each other's strengths, and hence work good as a team.

So weaving new storylines to keep the momentum of the serial going, even with diversely talented actors is welcome.

CVs keep up the good work and remember your fans deserve no less by way of delivery of good episodes. 

Cheers. 
br200910 IF-Rockerz
br200910
br200910

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
MAAN Jail Ja raha hai Ismen GC ki real Shaadi ka koi matlab nahi dikhta...
GC ke personal life se hamen door rahna chahiye.....Unhappy

Cvs..ko chahiye Story men turne kuch soch samajh ke den..
mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

I agree that GC needs that time off not just to allow himself a much deserved break, but also give himself the time and space for a marriage well deseved.

As my time with hindi serials started with Geet, I have no clue about Debs, but GC and DD very assuredly deserve breaks for rejuvenation - body, mind and soul.  These two actors complement each other so well.  With brief periods of 'time-out', they would have clarity of each other's strengths, and hence work good as a team.

So weaving new storylines to keep the momentum of the serial going, even with diversely talented actors is welcome.

CVs keep up the good work and remember your fans deserve no less by way of delivery of good episodes. 

Cheers. 

wow I like wat u said...
If Guru is indeed getting married........then as Star_777 said Guru's chicldhood story can be told. that'll be interesting!
blackb28 IF-Stunnerz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
HMMMM
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
firstly i don't think GHSP fans are reacting to GC's going on vacation actually .....reaction or overreaction is over the 'illogical' factor being brought too much into ongoing episodes ..

second...as far as the jail yatra is concerned...love it/hate it Maan has been drawn as a larger to life figure & we (max of us) have accepted him that way & expect it to remain so & this jail track 'if' it comes is actually not living upto it as it kind of dampens our spirit that 'truth shines & is stronger always'.

as far as his 'real' life is concerned, he is a humble & down to earth person so i wish him only the best in life.

Edited by nanditasingh - 15 January 2011 at 6:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Invincible_

Go to top