Speculation bout Jail & marriage,both reel n real!

Posted: 13 years ago
Ok so with Guru's real lyf wedding coming on (if it is indeed coming on)......I think the poor chap shud get a good break to make his girl happy. So wat if Maan ends up in jail....Geet darling's done her unfair time too......all that matters is, that he's gonna end up there after the shaadi. thats ok with me. If Geet accepts maan the way he is...Majaal hain kissi ki uss par ungli uchaalne ki. Main sab ko bol doon ki ''ungli karna buri baat hain''.🀣

I think the Cvs have already got an episode bank...varna pics aur promos kahan se aatey? The CVs must've shot these scenes well in advance.....πŸ‘. SBS cant always be wrong (tho I'm ok if they r this tym around)

NT n Arjun, Brij n Annie scenes have been added with a purpose...keeping Gurmeet's wedding in mind. the CVs are smart..

Plus now it's time to put it all back in balance...Geet's turn to do something for Maan...she's Saddi sherni di puttar😎.....punjaban hain yaar....har waqt dependent thodi na rahegi. She's Maan ki Geet...agar woh usse bachayegi nahi toh kaun karegi? Pinky??πŸ˜†

This tym around she's get Maan out and I'm waiting for her to do it. bout tym they got back Dev to shoot his final sequences....his exit was too abrupt. 
😊
Waise bhi aankhen taras gaye Abhinav ko dekhne ke liye.😍

Bottom line is...I think Guru n Deb deserve their dream wedding too...more so than Maan n Geet....7 yrs is a long time , man.
....lets face it.....no Guru...no Maaneet...right

Pehle Shaadi toh hone do...uske baad jo hona hain dekh lenge...we're eagerly counting chickens way b4.....

wat say ya'll???
 Do u say aye?
Edited by mechantefille - 13 years ago
i totally agree with u...even guru bhai need a break...unka sapna bi sach honae chahiyena... his "dream wedding"...
soo true............jab woh log humein entertain karne k liye itna kuchh karte hain to kya hum unki kushi ke liye thoda wait nhi kar sakte!!πŸ˜ƒ
all my best wishes to guru-debi 4 their dream wedding!!!πŸ€—
guys i really don't understand one thing just because msk maybe going too jail pepole think...it's beacuse of gc's real life marriage...somebody even posted his blog update....he clearly said he hopes to  get a break.....last time he took a break he banked the episodes nah....
I toh seriously think they've already got a solid bank of episodes.....phir hi break par jaayega. Guru is pretty professional that way. 

But with respect to the Jail sequence...really really wanna see a headstrong clever Geet bailing her man out.

I read a lot on same on FB.. is it true really ? Is he taking off because of his marriage ?..

He wrote on his blog that he is going to take few days off to spend time with DB.. So from where marriage news is coming...?
Is there any official announcement of marriage ?

If its short holidays, the CVs should manage with BDs.. like they did when DD when for vacation in dec.. if its long then they may have to send him away.. and they have though well,, where else but jail..  to reduce no. of scenes between leads..
is it really true he is getting married in feb???or is it just a rumor????previously it was written that he will get married in nov of 2010, but nothing did really happen...so it really true???or is he just going away for a holiday when she comes back....anyway i think they have got bank epis otherwise why would they use so much of BD in maan scenes???remember when DD went on leave, they used so much of BD...they r doing the same with maan also nowadays....
I don't believe they are getting married... shaadi karne wale 6 years tak wait nahi karte... Well thats my GUT feeling and its usually dart on. If they do good luck and wishes..
OKAY...didn't SBB also report that Arjun was gonna bankrupt MSK...ok I tthat didn't happen (THANK GOD!)....so maybe the CVs something better up their sleeves....at this point I just want them to get married....make us wait over a month and if still you wedding...then....😑 Edited by sweet coco - 13 years ago
if gc getting married on feb.......instead of jail track they plan for maan's childhood..........i mean his past it may go for few episodes...........