Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

DSDV Written Update 14th January

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged

thanks for bearing with me each time guys
I know u must be tired of my excuses but I seriously will try to post the update on time
The summary update is in the post below ,thanks so much Shobs !

cheers !
Hina

Edited by hinz - 15 January 2011 at 4:48am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyredivra4Gauri22Thinker_BelleOmaRamdass..Gurti-Kash..nycsweetie-Aysha-

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged

Here is a short summary.........

The precap as expected was a damp squib again..............the police had come for the wrong person...............Krushna escapes. Dead

Kalyani tells Nandini that she is quite different nowadays..........and Nandini tells her she is trying to forget her past and build a new life just as her saas advised.....Confused

In Karmarkar house, Ayi goes ballistic over Nandini and is angry with Pallavi...........she raises her hand to hit her and Nandini arrives and stops her........Clap

Nandini confronts her Bhau saheb and asks him if it had been Sumati in her place and the culprit someone else, would he have kept quiet............she accuses him of keeping quiet only because it was his brother Krushna...........Govind is broken.........he admits to his fault........Ouch

Nandini tells them that she is going to tell everything to Prem now.........she cannot live the lie anymore...........she leaves.........Clap

Precap:  Nandini enters the house..........no one is there..........suddenly the lights go off.........she goes up to her room.......sees a shadow behind the curtains and asks if it is Prem........and it is Krushna..........Shocked

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

chintan02OpandayRamyaritakaymomsx3jaskithabsfanAMSTmonicayramona1logic65saggi80gshah84ER_ER_YAjiyasinghHumtum25nirleppannumilwebmeenanarsaiindilafanANIROCKSpaulsibilasoapwatcherlibrarypasssriyapoojaivanta29mystifyreharish_kenkamuraliRaima36aaabbbMefromNJHeenapgaayikargattudivra4bmm1985MamanaPedajasmine477Gauri22A HUGE FANsrmirjiirene_canky_1205Prabhkallusihubismazaman2000Davipeg_pionneprincessRock776riniiiiregularinfoThinker_Bellefj08OmaRamdassnycsweetie-Aysha--bhootni-

Prabhkallu Goldie
Prabhkallu
Prabhkallu

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
hinz: No worries, take your time. Smile
And thanks ssroomani for summary. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

veryverysweet23fj08ssroomani

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
@shobs - thanks for the summary

is the precap a squib again?

sorry missed ur msg on FB, whats up?
..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
thnx...
aaabbb Senior Member
aaabbb
aaabbb

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Thanks Shobs for the quick update

How many times we have heard she saying she is gonna tell it all to Prem, sorry to say it comes more as dhamki nowConfused

I am not sure how she told to Dr K, she is doing as she asked her to, I mean reading it, it seems rude wayConfused

I agree with Tanu what she wrote, she is bahaving very wierd and her and other characters are not the way they have been portrayed.

She was never strong, always crying don't blame her looking at her scenario(leaving with sis and her inlaws, forget about past). But if she was from begining, why she allowed anyone to left her studies. So don't understand sudden strengthness in her, she never built any trust or love any inlaws to epict that.

I really hope they bring the story back on track, it was story between Dr k and nandini. i am sure with current track even Neena Gupta is mad, her character has gone from bad to worstUnhappy

Edited by aaabbb - 14 January 2011 at 10:24am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jiyasinghRosieCsuresh555Thinker_Belle

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Thanks for d summary Shobha..d precap as expected was misleading....Govind breaking down scene was excellently done...Ayub did it effortlessly well... Like Nandini's determination to tell d truth..its high time now...d precap luks scary....
suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Is Nandini going to wait for a second attack before she tells Prem or Kalyani?

Are Prem and Kalyani going to find out the truth from an another source and hate Nandini for not telling them?

With Nandini's stupidity, one of the above will happen for sure

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index