Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

how many of u r excited 4 arjun n arohi wedding ?

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
ya i know many of us r not very much happy wid this early marriage of arjun n aarohi but NOW I CAN UNDRSTD D MEANING OF WAHI JODI NAYI LOVE STORY ....IT MEANS THAT JODI WAHI RAHEGI BUR PYAR SHAADI kE BAAD....THATS Y ITS DIFFERENT 4M kMH1  .

n its not very surprising as if u have noticed 4m very starting CVs r on this marriage track ...aarohi's mother was saying this 4m beginning that she wants her to get married soon .
n infact dialogues hinted us lots of time li
ke when arjun said "PASAND HO PAR TUM kYA CHAHTI HO MAIN TUMSE SHAADI kAR LOON " ........." MAIN TUMSE SAAT DINO MEIN SHAADI kARkE RAHOONGA "..............n in their sarhali trip there wasa shadi sequence .

so all in all the story is all abt aarohi n arjun
ki shaadi n then their love story .
n now if its happening how many of u r excited ?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalisierrra.80khadija-kmhMaheen_AhmedDu_Nishaksh4IFkavyasam--Janvie--Siddhi_

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
It will be interesting to watch,  I agree shika the marraige track was on from the beginning,   what put us to shock was the news that it may happen after another wedding, that is what made us all to go negative on the track.  Now it is fine,  I trust the CVs.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliDu_NishSHIKHA19aksh4IF

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
 am excited !!
coz frst of all we dint gt a chance to c arjuhi maried ly f !!Wink
n of course its too early bt still its btr to c deir maried lyf rather dan seeing arohi's shadi W*H dat kabootar chikuLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliDu_NishSHIKHA19aksh4IF

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
hey shikha - u should create a poll of it.

btw in any circumstance,thats the song I will dance on Arjuhi wedding - even if it is in dhokha or whatever situation but still its only a wedding.

- yes i got it too - nayi love story means shaadi ke baad - check the one post i had on KMH2 Ovrview.

So here is the song:

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19kavyasamaksh4IF

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
@nisha I just asked in the lounge champagne  now or later on the wedding day.  celebrations so soon.. or after we see it actually happening.

SHIKHA19Du_Nishaksh4IF

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
@ kavya hey sweets today we need to have the bachelor/spinster party. ok even it will be intense episode tody but least care, we need to have the party time for the sangeet,for the mehendi and for the haldi.

O yeah!
I wanted to go to a wedding and i am feeling equally excited for the hadke wedding of ArjuhiROFL

Who is opening today? can we have a week of celebration? irrespective of intensity of the scene coz its arjuhi weddingROFL
taking it to be karanika itself wedding ROFL

SHIKHA19aksh4IF--Janvie--

cloud.9 Senior Member
cloud.9
cloud.9

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Hey

that would be interesting to watch arjuhi after marraige. 
as the track is going now there will be some drama in wedding too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19aksh4IF

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged

@nisha - maria is opening lounge today I guess,  we can plan how and what to do.  but anth mein apni band baj gayi to ...... hope it wont happen,   I will try to be confident.   about hatke wedding of arjuhi  -  I want to suggest a matrimony system change - phere se pehle hi sehra hatake dikhado !!

Edited by kavyasam - 14 January 2011 at 7:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19aksh4IF

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index