Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

repeating same story (Page 4)

..Fairytales.. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08Serendipity..

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

siya16

nivedha_123 IF-Dazzler
nivedha_123
nivedha_123

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
i think it will go like shava's trackDead
no good naksh scenesAngry
buddhe partiesAngryAngryAngry

siya16

AkkiHP Coolbie
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
 I Just dont understand y two show on diffrnt channel r showing same track......in YRKKH Naitik Akshara r in trouble due to baby...........there in Balika Vadhu Jaggya Anandi r in trouble as their family wants a baby...........hahha..........neways boths shows r best at their place.
anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
oh..so many responses....

adding one more track....gaya3 bh.ma fight = kakki rajshri fight...(with no cause..)
-Raz- IF-Rockerz
-Raz-
-Raz-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
no i dont think they azre running short of ideas...i think they r trying to show this is what happens in marriage to every1
whether love or arranged i guess
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akki-theGreat

I Just dont understand y two show on diffrnt channel r showing same track......in YRKKH Naitik Akshara r in trouble due to baby...........there in Balika Vadhu Jaggya Anandi r in trouble as their family wants a baby...........hahha..........neways boths shows r best at their place.

but therez a vast difference in the treatment of the subject..anandi, whoz an illiterate 19 yr subdued girl who's spent her childhood & teenage in maha conservative family under dadisa , when her husband tried to bully her, she gave her a strong reply that i too don't want a baby but i want you to know what your family thinks about it..i loved her attitude....this is what is missing in maate akshara..she's more educated, have seen a lot more freedom than anandi, she was more exposed to the outer world through her college but look how she handled it !! crying in front of her husband that MA has expectations from them but she cannot fulfill is coz doctor has advised otherwise..why cry over a petty issue? anandi too has views of her own that she must not plan a child but maate is ready for it bec. it's MA's wish!!

Edited by _charu_ - 15 January 2011 at 8:48am

moonlight08

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by akki-theGreat

but therez a vast difference in the treatment of the subject..anandi, whoz an illiterate 19 yr subdued girl who's spent her childhood & teenage in maha conservative family under dadisa , when her husband tried to bully her, she gave her a strong reply that i too don't want a baby but i want you to know what your family thinks about it..i loved her attitude....this is what is missing in maate akshara..she's more educated, have seen a lot more freedom than anandi, she was more exposed to the outer world through her college but look how she handled it !! crying in front of her husband that MA has expectations from them but she cannot fulfill is coz doctor has advised otherwise..why cry over a petty issue? anandi too has views of her own that she must not plan a child but maate is ready for it bec. it's MA's wish!!

I had a glimmer of hope when she said that even she wanted to do things her way. I thought this could be an excellent preview of what is to come. Akshara & Naitik saath saath apna hukh jaataye. But then this could be just an aberration by the writers. In the past there have been excellent punch lines but no follow through. Its almost like the character had a memory loss or the writers themselves.

Varsha from time to time has spoken her mind but Akshara has never done that. She has done it w/Naitik but bado ke saamne she has shown no spunk and I don't expect it either. I hope the writers really surprise me at some point in the course of this show. If she stands up for herself buddha party will back off.

Bholapan accha hai and is a very likable quality but here they are showing her as someone who is borderline stupid rather than bholi. She doesn't stand for anything, she has no opinion whatsoever. Most annoying qualities she has demonstrated are either sucking up or meddling in someone else's business. When she smells trouble(Nandini's case or Varsha's) she is suddenly all alert & tries to solve their problems. This would be fine & dandy if she could resolve her own problems. All she comes up with there is " aap samjhthe hi nahi" crapSleepy  Kum se kum Maa ka bhajjan muth gaavo. If she had done Naitik ka jhaap with the same dedication she would have been much happierEmbarrassed Now she is trying to curb Naitik's free spirit with typical Rajasri actAngry 

Edited by FLGators - 15 January 2011 at 4:11pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Dimoonlight08_charu_Serendipity..

Go to top