India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

repeating same story (Page 2)

..Akaisha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Akaisha..
..Akaisha..

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
exactlyy m ttly agree wid sia dii..apna ghar chod ke dus mahine dusre k ghar pe rahengi nd uski band bajaeingii..eeerrr baisaaa will kill u..Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Serendipity..

DriftInfinitely IF-Dazzler
DriftInfinitely
DriftInfinitely

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
And DJ finds a new reason to get annoyed with Naitik every few days and sulks for several days after that.
Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonlight08

Originally posted by FLGators

This new track "Naitik-DJ" warring is new vs old very similar to Shaurya's. However Naitik's stand is justified. Shaurya had much more liberty and more understanding family and his motive looked more selfish to me.

Naitik's family (barring RB) does not seem to understand the needs of the younger generation nor do they care. As long as you have shelter and are fed you should be content seems to be their philosophy in life. Just do what your told, no questions asked.  It's ok for someone like Akshara who loves to toe the line. She does not seem to care about fulfilling her husband's wishes. Gathering his clothes, cooking and managing the in-laws with minimum conflict are her idea of a marriage. Husband's needs or spending time with him is of no significance to her.

Naitik on the other hand is totally justified in his behavior. For the most part Akshara is causing this rebellious behavior in him by not fulfilling most of his wishes like denying him the simple pleasure of spending quality time over maybe a cup of tea or going out to meet his friends occasionally. He has expressed several times & we had the Sneha track to justify how he felt.  It's not that she doesn't have the time, she doesn't feel the need to is what bothers me. If she really wants to she can make it happen.

The time has now come for Munna to act; I sincerely hope that the CV's don't ruin this one. It's a fantastic track (if they do it right)to see modern vs traditional clash. This is one opportunity they have to shake things up & regain their past glory.

I hope Munna doesn't back out like Shaurya without proving something. I don't care what Akshara's stand is on this one or if she has one. As far as I am concerned I hope she stays out of it and stays content sucking up to G3 & the Buddha gangAngry She is slowly becoming as annoying as Varsha. For now it's Munna all the way, Go Munna!

i so much agree with u.. akshara tends to forget this fact very often ki itz because of naitik that she's there in the house.. n she shud at least try to make him happy to avoid conflicts in the house..
during naitik gifting akshara a house track.. the same thing happened.. gayitri - naiik rapport got disturbed just because akshara made him believe ki wat he's doing is wrong.. n this is not the way..

i hate to say this, but the fact is thy made akshara's character annoying..Ouch.... why on earth does she always have to think wht the family will do, wht thy think.... for god sake, ur married to ur husband.. and not to the family members.... .... DJ is acting as if naitik has comitted a sin..i dont understand whts happening... ... i have high hopes on Naitik.. but im sure akshara will phero paani on tht too with her maa jaapDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DriftInfinitelymoonlight08

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Fairytales..Serendipity..

Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sia.k_1

i hate to say this, but the fact is thy made akshara's character annoying..Ouch.... why on earth does she always have to think wht the family will do, wht thy think.... for god sake, ur married to ur husband.. and not to the family members.... .... DJ is acting as if naitik has comitted a sin..i dont understand whts happening... ... i have high hopes on Naitik.. but im sure akshara will phero paani on tht too with her maa jaapDead
yeah.. very ture.. she is everytym just hooked on to her sasuma's pallu.. c'mon now.. u noe.. to an extent.. it is fine.. ki itz not just the husband of u hav to care about.. other family members are there too.. but the question remains is.. to wat extent.?? to wat extent u can allow ur family members to control u.?? i felt really bad wen akshara cried in front of naitik wen she told him that she cannot conceive for 5 months due to her ill health.. if the couple wanted kids n then this is wud hav hapened.. it wud be oh.k.. but yaha.. madm ko chinta thi ki gayitri kya sochegi.. hell yar.. wat hav the cv's done to her character.??
exactly yaar..  she nly cried cuz her family was expecting her to be preggo.. tht was heights.. n frankly m happy tht shez not preggo... akshara uss waqt bhi gayatri jaap kar rahi hogi.. m dead sure...dimaag ka dahi kardiya hain is show ne.. umeed karo ki kuch accha hoga, dimri humein char kadam peeche bada deti hainDead

moonlight08

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Serendipity..

Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged

yeah.. very ture.. she is everytym just hooked on to her sasuma's pallu.. c'mon now.. u noe.. to an extent.. it is fine.. ki itz not just the husband of u hav to care about.. other family members are there too.. but the question remains is.. to wat extent.?? to wat extent u can allow ur family members to control u.?? i felt really bad wen akshara cried in front of naitik wen she told him that she cannot conceive for 5 months due to her ill health.. if the couple wanted kids n then this is wud hav hapened.. it wud be oh.k.. but yaha.. madm ko chinta thi ki gayitri kya sochegi.. hell yar.. wat hav the cv's done to her character.??
exactly yaar..  she nly cried cuz her family was expecting her to be preggo.. tht was heights.. n frankly m happy tht shez not preggo... akshara uss waqt bhi gayatri jaap kar rahi hogi.. m dead sure...dimaag ka dahi kardiya hain is show ne.. umeed karo ki kuch accha hoga, dimri humein char kadam peeche bada deti hainDead
i mean.. srsly yar.. everyday i switch on my t.v. with this hope ki aaj to kuch accha aaega.. not in terms of naksh romance.. vo aaye to sone pe suhaga.. but u noe.. there are sum episodes wich are worth remembering.. irrespective of whether naksh scenes are being shown or not.. for eg. wen vishmbbhar sed to daddaji.. akshara wont cum unless naitik cums to take her bak home.. i must say.. beautifully written episode it was.. but ab to.. pta nhi kya ho gya hai.. the condition is deteriorating day by day.. n the way akshara is behaving these days.. it really gets on to my nerves..

exactly my point.. we are not expecting naksh romance all the time.. we are mature enuf to understand whts possible and not.. lekin har time pe bakwaas...Sleepy... jimmy ki kya zaroorat thi bolo yaar? varsha ka mis carriage ke liye jimmy hi chahiye tha kya??? why soo typical??
frankly bolo, most of us have lost interest.. n woh din dur nahi ki mein bhi dekhna bandh kardu.. tell me wht to do expect frm this show wen i disapoints u so much everytime? mein yahan update karti hoon cuz i found lovely frnds of my life thru this serial.. my loyality... but i dunno till wen it'll stayOuchOuchOuch

moonlight08

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Serendipity..

Go to top