India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

repeating same story

anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
the CT team is repeating the same story with akshara that once hpnd in varsha's life....almost all the incidents...
another gal coming in b/w the couple then tension...sorting...

parents wanting a baby but the couple not wanting..tension..

baisa in akshara's life like nani in varsha's life.....

are they running short of ideas that they are repeating same tracks?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1Madhavi_DiDriftInfinitelymanasi_31Feeficherrypansy_Invincible_Serendipity....Akaisha..

priyanshi75 Newbie
priyanshi75
priyanshi75

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
ya actually....
spoilin da serial.
Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged

jis din answer miljaye uss din mujhe bhi batadenaStern Smile

i have a problem with nly the baisa track... i fail to understand why she's come, wht purpose?... DJ khafi nahi tha jo yeh bhi aagaye... Ouch.,.kuch din toh akela chodo naksh koOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Dimoonlight08

manasi_31 IF-Rockerz
manasi_31
manasi_31

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
They have been trying to insert some sort of comparison between Akshara and Varsha and between their respective sasurals time and again till now which I am not against.... cos if they are trying to compare a love-marriage couple's life and an arranged-marriage couple's life it gives a new dimension to the show altogether....

But I have this problem with all the tracks.....Dunno why they do the exact ditto xerox copy of the tracks and even the characters to a large extent.... Lavanya and Sneha better not be compared but they had kinda striking comparing factor there.... Nani and Baisa have just too much of similarity we can't even force ourselves to think they are two different characters....Ermm It's just that the latter has turned out to be more evilish....Sleepy I pray Creatives get 'creative' soonnn.....

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Diblack.swanShilpa.Agarwalcherrypansybeautiful16Feefimoonlight08Suchi-Serendipity..

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manasi_31

They have been trying to insert some sort of comparison between Akshara and Varsha and between their respective sasurals time and again till now which I am not against.... cos if they are trying to compare a love-marriage couple's life and an arranged-marriage couple's life it gives a new dimension to the show altogether....

But I have this problem with all the tracks.....Dunno why they do the exact ditto xerox copy of the tracks and even the characters to a large extent.... Lavanya and Sneha better not be compared but they had kinda striking comparing factor there.... Nani and Baisa have just too much of similarity we can't even force ourselves to think they are two different characters....Ermm It's just that the latter has turned out to be more evilish....Sleepy I pray Creatives get 'creative' soonnn.....

i exactly feel the same.. you put it in betr words..earlier there used to be excitement watchin the show, to see wht happnes next.. but now its like we know thy r just repeating tracks with lil differenceOuch.... how much hopes we had after sneha issue tht we might get a track which is really nice..And by nice i dont mean nly naksh....like few members pointed by, why cant thy bring a character who is totally cool, opposite to baisaUnhappy.. haven we see nani, DJ and their customs... baisa cud have been totally cool.. but thy repeated the same thing...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_DiFeefi

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged

This new track "Naitik-DJ" warring is new vs old very similar to Shaurya's. However Naitik's stand is justified. Shaurya had much more liberty and more understanding family and his motive looked more selfish to me.

Naitik's family (barring RB) does not seem to understand the needs of the younger generation nor do they care. As long as you have shelter and are fed you should be content seems to be their philosophy in life. Just do what your told, no questions asked.  It's ok for someone like Akshara who loves to toe the line. She does not seem to care about fulfilling her husband's wishes. Gathering his clothes, cooking and managing the in-laws with minimum conflict are her idea of a marriage. Husband's needs or spending time with him is of no significance to her.

Naitik on the other hand is totally justified in his behavior. For the most part Akshara is causing this rebellious behavior in him by not fulfilling most of his wishes like denying him the simple pleasure of spending quality time over maybe a cup of tea or going out to meet his friends occasionally. He has expressed several times & we had the Sneha track to justify how he felt.  It's not that she doesn't have the time, she doesn't feel the need to is what bothers me. If she really wants to she can make it happen.

The time has now come for Munna to act; I sincerely hope that the CV's don't ruin this one. It's a fantastic track (if they do it right)to see modern vs traditional clash. This is one opportunity they have to shake things up & regain their past glory.

I hope Munna doesn't back out like Shaurya without proving something. I don't care what Akshara's stand is on this one or if she has one. As far as I am concerned I hope she stays out of it and stays content sucking up to G3 & the Buddha gangAngry She is slowly becoming as annoying as Varsha. For now it's Munna all the way, Go Munna!

Edited by FLGators - 14 January 2011 at 9:15am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_DiFeefimoonlight08_NiShI_NimbuMirchi_charu_Serendipity..

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di

Go to top