Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

Bebo is lying too much:( (Page 2)

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sdoll

I m also angry with kuku that he is feeling sympathy 4 Goldie.But don't misunderstand me i was only saying that in some serial the negative characters bcome good forever n i was hoping that if cv's planning 2 keep GG in the house as villain i m just thinking that it wud b better 2 make them comical characters forever bcoz in this show there r too much serious people.And i have seen gursheel in other shows as comic role n she was nice in that.

I m telling all this bcoz cv's don't have any mood 2 remove GG characters from this show.

And may b the person who is trying 2 harm bebo can b from a new family as we were told in the news that after a happy re-union a new family will enter.

did we ever get to see a happy re-union. ye to sad se bhi saddest re-union hai dear.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofan

-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
i don't blame bebo at all, well think from bebo's POV, bebo thinks that amrit doesn't know anything what happened to her when he wasn't around her, she thinks he is still not in the condition to take any more shocking news, and if he finds out what viju did to them, then amrit won't be able to control himself and might want to take revenge from viju. so she is scared that she might lose him or she might put his life in danger, and she don't want any of this to happen. so she isn't telling anything to amrit.
But when amrit know everything, then why don't he ask bebo, i am sure if amrit ask her what happened to her after the accident then probably bebo will tell him everything. but he isn't doing anything like this, instead he is only interested in taking revenge from bebo-arjun.

ParulRatiShivi

Simz786 IF-Dazzler
Simz786
Simz786

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Bebo Should Stop Lying!
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
well i don't think bebo is lying, she is just hiding truth from amrit for his own sake. she is just worried about his health and don't want to give him anymore tension. i guess bebo is right at her place.
lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by juhuti

well i don't think bebo is lying, she is just hiding truth from amrit for his own sake. she is just worried about his health and don't want to give him anymore tension. i guess bebo is right at her place.

Then we will have to think Amrit is also right. Viju made him believe that Bebo along with the entire Narang family had tried to kill him just to get married to Arjun. Amrit still believes that the whole family wants to kill him. So in such a situation, he is also not going to open up. He is thinking all the love and affection shown by the Narangs are just acting. Don't know when both Amrit and Bebo realizes what the truth isConfused

Ambofan

-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmin42

Originally posted by juhuti

Then we will have to think Amrit is also right. Viju made him believe that Bebo along with the entire Narang family had tried to kill him just to get married to Arjun. Amrit still believes that the whole family wants to kill him. So in such a situation, he is also not going to open up. He is thinking all the love and affection shown by the Narangs are just acting. Don't know when both Amrit and Bebo realizes what the truth isConfused

but in amrit case he can easily ask bebo, why did she really did this to him? why did she tried kill him, and then the truth will be out.
right now bebo is just scared that if she tell amrit anything then he might be get uncontrolled and my end up doing something wrong.
well at the end they both r right from their own prospective point of view, but one needs to speak up.
Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
And unfortunately  whenever Amrit tried  to  test Bebo,  something or the other happened that proved Bebo wrong. May be if she had passed one of those tests, then Amrit's heart would have melted but aaarrrggghh...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShivi-Afeelicious-

-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambofan

And unfortunately  whenever Amrit tried  to  test Bebo,  something or the other happened that proved Bebo wrong. May be if she had passed one of those tests, then Amrit's heart would have melted but aaarrrggghh...

but alju testing always doesn't help yaar, if amrit would have ask her phir kuch ho sakta tha but why would gonna ask her anything. OMG how can he believe GG so easily arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhAngry

Go to top