Sabki Ladli Bebo

Bebo is lying too much:( - Page 3

-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
alju what r u saying, goldie se shaadi, no way, please aise kharaab-kharaab batein to na bola karo, i know i am not liking Amrit as villain but i won't be able to see him marrying that goldie, no way....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: juhuti

alju what r u saying, goldie se shaadi, no way, please aise kharaab-kharaab batein to na bola karo, i know i am not liking Amrit as villain but i won't be able to see him marrying that goldie, no way....

But if Amrit marries Goldie within a day he would understand the value of Bebo and would repent for all his bad deeds towards her.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lakshmin42

But if Amrit marries Goldie within a day he would understand the value of Bebo and would repent for all his bad deeds towards her.

but i don't want him to marry goldie at any cost, sooner or later he will know come to know about the value of Bebo, so i would prefer waiting instead of seeing amrit marrying goldie no wayyyy...waiting is much better
lakshmi42 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: juhuti

but i don't want him to marry goldie at any cost, sooner or later he will know come to know about the value of Bebo, so i would prefer waiting instead of seeing amrit marrying goldie no wayyyy...waiting is much better

Don't worry. I was just joking about Goldie-Amrit marriage. Even if Amrit is ready to marry her she won't be willing, because she is such a greedy women and will only marry someone for her on benefit. Amrit is not that rich. So she would never marry him. May be she can try Arjun. He is rich enough.
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh yes Afee, I was defo joking... But the way he is nowadays, only Goldie can match him... Our Cinderella does NOT deserve a villian like Amrit, she only deserves the polite, loving Amrit.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ambofan

Oh yes Afee, I was defo joking... But the way he is nowadays, only Goldie can match him... Our Cinderella does NOT deserve a villian like Amrit, she only deserves the polite, loving Amrit.

oh thanks goodness u guys were joking, but alju there is a huge problem with goldie, goldie is only after rich man, and amrit isn't rich, so i don't think she will be interested
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Arjun and Viju are also rich. Since Arjun have become positive no need to pair him with Goldie. She will also make Riya's life a hell. Why not get rid off Kamini somehow and make Viju Goldie a pair. Both have the same intentions and ambitions. I cannot find another suitable match for Goldie from SLB.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lakshmin42

Arjun and Viju are also rich. Since Arjun have become positive no need to pair him with Goldie. She will also make Riya's life a hell. Why not get rid off Kamini somehow and make Viju Goldie a pair. Both have the same intentions and ambitions. I cannot find another suitable match for Goldie from SLB.

how about just get rid off Goldie, cos goldie is only greedy for money, and right now viju is poor, so i don't think she would want viju, but yeah she can go after arjun. so its better to get rid of Goldie instead pairing her with viju or anyone else.
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Can We Just Think About AmBo, Then Amrit And Goldie Marriage, I Know That Amrit Want To Kill Bebo Because He Thinks Bebo Cheat And Her Family Him, But Amrit Is Not That Stupid To Marry Goldie Even If Goldie Going To Like Him. Right Now I Just Want How She Going Prove Her Self When She Find About Amrit True Color Truth And Who Going To Save Her Out From The Washroom
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Don't worry about Bebo Mythily. I'm sure nothing would happen to Bebo.