India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

Bebo is lying too much:(

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
In 2day's epi when arjun , bebo n amrit were in lunch amrit asked bebo abt arjun but bebo lied that she is meeting him 1st time.I m not happy with that at all. It was a perfect time n place where they all were present n it was a good chance 4 bebo 2 tell true 2 amrit.Then they cud clear all their misunderstanding. But no.Bebo lied again.& amrit was upset again n told he had given bebo a chance 2 speak the truth but she lied.Angry

But Gursheel scene was really funny 2day.LOLShe was trying 2 steal food 2day.I think if cv's keep GG as comic characters they will do brilliant.

I m confused about that who is trying 2 kill bebo? I know amrit hates bebo n tried 2 kill her but 2day som1 cut the wire, trying 2 put kerosine somewhere but still i think amrit can't kill bebo.But cv's r trying 2 make us bleive that amrit is doing all this.Unhappy

Who can does all these?May b viju is doing or may b amrit is doing but i can't blive that.What do u think guys?    

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Afeelicious-

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Bebo was lying too much during the lunch session. I too noticed that and on top of all she wanted a promise from Arjun, that too by holding her handAngry, and only to be seen by Amrit.
I haven't watched today's episode and don't know who is trying to harm Bebo. But I have a strong believe that Amrit won't be able to harm Bebo. But don't know whether the CV's would change my belief. But the person who is trying to harm Bebo cannot be Viju; I mean he has been arrested for the second time and hope the police would be more careful. May be a new entry or GG.Confused
 Who can read the mind of the CV"s?
-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
ok i understand why bebo don't want amrit to know about the things happened after the accident, but arjun can tell bebo that he knows amrit even before bebo got to know that armit is alive. and Amrit was introduced as Mr. verma by that viju. why bebo didn't react when arjun ask if she is Dev's wife, OK this is all stupid, how can someone be sooo stupid, CV's stop all this stupidity. 

Ambofan

Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
I know Afee we have to take too many things as granted. This is really too much. Now when did Amrit tell everyone that he living as Dev Verma. And is Amrit srtill working for Arjun ? And if yes, didn't he notice that Viju is missing from the office ?

@ sdoll, may be Bebo is not making an effort to tell Amrit the truth, bcoz she doesn't hav any idea that Amrit already knows about her living at Arjun's place. But still I know it is foolish for Bebo to hide such a big thing from Amrit.
And sorry to say but I am not at all finding GG's presence funny. The seriousness of GG's crime is way more than the Narangs are considering. Coz GG kutey ki dum hain, jo kabhi seedhi nai hoti...
lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambofan

I know Afee we have to take too many things as granted. This is really too much. Now when did Amrit tell everyone that he living as Dev Verma. And is Amrit srtill working for Arjun ? And if yes, didn't he notice that Viju is missing from the office ?

@ sdoll, may be Bebo is not making an effort to tell Amrit the truth, bcoz she doesn't hav any idea that Amrit already knows about her living at Arjun's place. But still I know it is foolish for Bebo to hide such a big thing from Amrit.
And sorry to say but I am not at all finding GG's presence funny. The seriousness of GG's crime is way more than the Narangs are considering. Coz GG kutey ki dum hain, jo kabhi seedhi nai hoti...

Not only the seriousness of crime; but Kuku was feeling pity for Goldie when Omi was asking her to do work. If GG presence goes on at Narang House, finally all the Narangs would say "hum ne tum dono ko maff kar diya"AngryAngryAngry.
So GG exit from the Narang House must be made at the earliest. I know it is really impossible to get both of them out of the show. So at least from the Narang House.

Ambofan

Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Exactly !!!

Why the hell was Kuku Narang feeling sorry for Goldie ?
I was about to post a separate topic for this but then I was way too angry to do so....

AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry....
Angry
-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
I m also angry with kuku that he is feeling sympathy 4 Goldie.But don't misunderstand me i was only saying that in some serial the negative characters bcome good forever n i was hoping that if cv's planning 2 keep GG in the house as villain i m just thinking that it wud b better 2 make them comical characters forever bcoz in this show there r too much serious people.And i have seen gursheel in other shows as comic role n she was nice in that.

I m telling all this bcoz cv's don't have any mood 2 remove GG characters from this show.

And may b the person who is trying 2 harm bebo can b from a new family as we were told in the news that after a happy re-union a new family will enter.

Ambofan

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sdoll

I m also angry with kuku that he is feeling sympathy 4 Goldie.But don't misunderstand me i was only saying that in some serial the negative characters bcome good forever n i was hoping that if cv's planning 2 keep GG in the house as villain i m just thinking that it wud b better 2 make them comical characters forever bcoz in this show there r too much serious people.And i have seen gursheel in other shows as comic role n she was nice in that.

I m telling all this bcoz cv's don't have any mood 2 remove GG characters from this show.

And may b the person who is trying 2 harm bebo can b from a new family as we were told in the news that after a happy re-union a new family will enter.

But the reunion isn't happy; I mean Amrit still doubts Bebo and the misunderstandings haven't been cleared.
Gursheel does good comedy in other shows and I don't mind GG staying in the show if they would become good. If they become good; like Babloo, the CV's will make their exit from their show because villains are necessary. But there is no hope that GG would become good; they are still evil and are trying to instigate Amrit.

Ambofan

Go to top