India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

A humble goodbye-Tearing asunder the cover

-sann- IF-Dazzler
-sann-
-sann-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged

*Moderators can close this post if they wish*Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

hey forum walo,Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

I have been in this forum from the start. Therefore, I am one of the buddhi members of this forumLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.. & guess what I'm accustomed to it.Tongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. But zindegi humari shartope kaha chali hai(StolenEmbarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Tongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.). Now I should face my non-fiction life leaving my fiction life. I'm leaving tonight for USA. My final year exams are staring next monthDead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.. So, I won't come to forum.Unhappy (I will try to come, coz it's so addictiveLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.)

So hereby, consider this as my final goodbye.Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. 

As far the show is concerned, I will say just wait & watch. Geet cv's have never disappointed us.Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Though sometimes, logic window se bhaag jati hai. ROFL

However, it returns after a time. Keep the peace barkararWink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.. I really hate to see this forum as a battlefield.Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. This is ur forum,ur show' u have the right to say what you think is right. But it doesn't mean other is wrong. So tell your POV & try to understand others POV.Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. (by god, I'm talking like a zombie girl, pardonTongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.)

Well, I'm sorry if I have ever hurt anyone. Be a dilldar like maanEmbarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. & forgive me.Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

I love you all'.will miss u all'my 3I phamily'will miss u a lot'.UnhappyHug

Such a boring postDead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page...kya kare me so boring.Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

So, sayonara. Pray for me. I'm going to mystic. Heard there are vampires.ROFL lolzz (though, I don't mind DamonBlushing or MSKBlushingBlushing as vampire)

So,

Maan is hot,Blushing

Forget me not.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

For my GEET forum & members & frnds

For as long as I can recall,
You have set me adrift in the flow of life--
Suddenly, my love, in home and on the path
And left my heart filled with joy.
Now and again
You have hidden your dear smile with clouds
And appeared once more like sunshine,
Touching my face with fortuitous rays.
So much thus has been savoured and saved by my eyes
In varied times and places
In novel radiance
The essence of unseen splendor.
In every era, unknown to all,
My heart has filled
With ecstasy, sorrow, love and song
Touching heavenly bliss
Through a spring of emotions.

With love,HugHeart 

NupurHeart

p.s: my PM box is always openLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. so do send me all ur updates & creation.Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Edited by -sann- - 14 January 2011 at 6:51am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandita5ShopnilaCrazy_Sohaguru-ki-dewaaniramita_nayalsksgcharlie1950ravenheart-Amrita2010--Magnificent--meravigilisodrdee142sanu3108DilsayLavZlily_k25sweet-and-cuteAmoureuxFireSafireFireerickksnaddiya26--Nargis--nanditasinghSigmaSilentsoulSerendipity.._Invincible_blackb28preetgurti

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged

Ouch Shocked Confused Dead

Okay this was least expected....I am in total loss of words.....
Zor ka Jhatka Zoro se Laga Ouch
But Wish you all the Best for your exam.....May you find Success in every field, in every walk of Life.....And will pray for your Exam

Ab rahi Good-Byes Ki Baat.......
I just have one thing to say, something that i have learned and realized, from the WORLD OF FICTION which is applicable in the WORLD OF REALITYWink
"If there is something thats constant in life its CHANGE...Change is something that is inevitable"

Isliye
Alvida na kehna.....
Kyuki alvida kehne se phir milne ki umeed mar jati hai,kya pata phir mile......

Nupise-Nanu ki jaan (Adath Ho gayi hai tumhe aaise bhulanaSmile) i know thodi Filmy hogayi meri philosophy...Par hum dono ka rishta hi kuch aaisa hai.....

So No Byes
Nupsie..Only Hies..Kyuki yeh Zindagi Bohat Lambi haiSmile

Loads of Love Nanu

Edited by rickks - 14 January 2011 at 7:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sann---Nargis--

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
ShockedShocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Nupsyy...tussi jaa rahi hooo ???? sabko chodkar jaa rahi hooo ??

ab mujhe bangla koun sikhayega??

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

editted :..... last post ? last post?? wat do u mean last post?????? Angry Angry
abb maar kayegi..who bhi hyderabad style wali maar..bhachna namumkin hai...

Edited by lily_k25 - 14 January 2011 at 6:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sann-Silentsoulrickks--Nargis--

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged

hey nupur..just remember a small interaction with u on the 3I cc..Big smile

Anyways, rock your exams and get back soon..
All the very best !!Hug
hum hain rahi pyaar ke , phir milenge chalte chalteWink

rickks--Nargis--

-sann- IF-Dazzler
-sann-
-sann-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Ouch Shocked Confused Dead

nanu, vinu ko competition kyu de rahi ho???LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

why this much emotion kharcha??LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

rickks--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sann-

Originally posted by rickks

Dead

nanu, vinu ko competition kyu de rahi ho???LOL

why this much emotion kharcha??LOL

Kyuki edit kar rahi hoon na meri Jaan isliye.....This was my First Reaction......Aur use Aapne Quote karke forever kaid lar liya...ab main edit karoongi what i wanna say to youSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

-sann- IF-Dazzler
-sann-
-sann-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily_k25

ShockedShocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Nupsyy...tussi jaa rahi hooo ???? sabko chodkar jaa rahi hooo ??

ab mujhe bangla koun sikhayega??

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

editted :..... last post ? last post?? wat do u mean last post?????? Angry Angry
abb maar kayegi..who bhi hyderabad style wali maar..bhachna namumkin hai...

haaji...main jaa rahi hu....
meri bhatakti hui aatma....LOL
kedona go sokhi amar...ami tomar asru dekhte parbona....Wink

just PM me...i might be back with ur lessons...LOL

aab akhri ko english mein last hi bolte hai....ConfusedLOLno worrys...i know tai chi chuanWink

rickks--Nargis--

--dolphin-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sann-_Invincible_Infinitedreams

Go to top