Debate Mansion

Are Indians yet ready? (Page 5)

Roadrunnerz Goldie
Roadrunnerz
Roadrunnerz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by blue-ice

I don't know why people think that US is not a conservative society.......USA is just 50 years ahead of India....what US is today ....India will be in the next fifty years......infact I think that the youth of India today is much more confused that the american born kids and ...they call our kids ABCDsWacko......the Indian born Desi today is a much more confused breedLOL
Terence said ABCD = Any Body Can Dance
Terence is Wrong ! Not everyone can dance

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mr.ass

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Umm...what's 'Dance' got to do with this post? Stern Smile
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
this is my first post in this DM, hope no one finds it offensive.....

Yes and No ....

many indians are  liking and adapting some of the western cultures like , being independent , live in relation, late night working and all as most of them are on safe side and teach u something  new in life .......like being independent , and strong but just like a coin has two sides, everything had both positive and negative sides.....

For some live in relation  and being independent works wonders and makes a strong bond, if the person is strong he or she will still move on , and for some it pushes them into depression and turn them into drinker or cocaine additive .........

Coming to Nudity , it all depends on the way a person sees it, if ur ok with a videsi fella going nude and say a big no to a desi fella going nude is nothing but double standards , well its the same in both cases only the skin color and identity of the person makes big difference .......well if a NRI goes nude no one says anything , but if Indian does it , its a big thing ........

well we are still not ready and will never be ready ....... we talk but not ready to adopt be it in any field

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_S-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

this is my first post in this DM, hope no one finds it offensive.....

Yes and No ....

many indians are  liking and adapting some of the western cultures like , being independent , live in relation, late night working and all as most of them are on safe side and teach u something  new in life .......like being independent , and strong but just like a coin has two sides, everything had both positive and negative sides.....

For some live in relation  and being independent works wonders and makes a strong bond, if the person is strong he or she will still move on , and for some it pushes them into depression and turn them into drinker or cocaine additive .........

Coming to Nudity , it all depends on the way a person sees it, if ur ok with a videsi fella going nude and say a big no to a desi fella going nude is nothing but double standards , well its the same in both cases only the skin color and identity of the person makes big difference .......well if a NRI goes nude no one says anything , but if Indian does it , its a big thing ........

well we are still not ready and will never be ready ....... we talk but not ready to adopt be it in any field

i agree with everything dat u hav said jaya.....Clap
love
swetha
ThisismyID Senior Member
ThisismyID
ThisismyID

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged

well semi nudity is fine-as long as you do it with some grace.

BUT
i m not a fan of ppl like Poonam pandey who declares to go nude upon India's  WC win ...as she is a big fan of cricket

call me conso or whatever but ppl like her really do no good to women-just degrade them and potray women as nothing but sex objects.

Plus do i really need to see nude ppl? what is the purpose? entice men? a person does not really need to go nude to make a point-thats what I like about Indian culture
btw i m all for live-ins
monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

I don't know why people think that US is not a conservative society.......USA is just 50 years ahead of India....what US is today ....India will be in the next fifty years......infact I think that the youth of India today is much more confused that the american born kids and ...they call our kids ABCDsWacko......the Indian born Desi today is a much more confused breedLOL
That you should blame parents only!! cos of their conditioning...kids confuse ho jate heyLOL 

Sometime I dont understand, in US people can wear anything,walk nude, nudity is common, phir bi,  PLAYBOY,po*nography is still n big demand!!!LOL

if "openness" is the parameter then india is almost 2500 years ahead of US .. huh! I am talking about Khajuraho!

well I never understood how"nudity" is the parameter to decide developed society & third world? ain't "human kind" discovered clothing only after enough of nudity? Ermm

Edited by monar - 03 April 2011 at 10:28pm
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monar

Originally posted by Believe

That you should blame parents only!! cos of their conditioning...kids confuse ho jate heyLOL 

Sometime I dont understand, in US people can wear anything,walk nude, nudity is common, phir bi,  PLAYBOY,po*nography is still n big demand!!!LOL

if "openness" is the parameter then india is almost 2500 years ahead of US .. huh! I am talking about Khajuraho!

well I never understood how"nudity" is the parameter to decide developed society & third world? ain't "human kind" discovered clothing only after enough of nudity? Ermm

I have heard about some Westnrs ppls who cover their dogs and cats with clothes. Just think, cows and horses and dogs dressed....LOL

Fact is Because of the clothes, bodies HAVE become ugly..ppl take care faces onlyLOLNudity should be natural, should be as natural as animals, as trees, as everything else is nude! But not posible now a days....cos everybody is jealus of eachother now a days!WinkSmile

Edited by Believe - 03 April 2011 at 11:39pm

Go to top