India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

don't oppose jail track (Page 2)

sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
i always wonder tht y the main leads in this serial usually take alot of breaks???i mean ofcourse after so much hard work they deserve it but still i have seen other serials but none of the leads take soo much breaks like GurtiErmm. I have also heard tht GC is taking a break for 15 - 25 dayss.Yikes 15 days is ok but 25 almost a month????????????Shocked. As far as jail track is concerned i dont believe SBS coz most of the stuff they say never turns outta be trueConfused

Edited by sana_sugarbun - 14 January 2011 at 8:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zerrosaanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

sanjh..we have already disscussed this in extreme detail in one of my predicting posts yaar.....never knew it might be a possibility on the horizon...

And was never against it....as i said earlier..the great MSK..definitely knows how to deal with law n law makers...with his team of lawyers n the power he carries....he will find a way out!!

And I would love to see Geet be strong enuff to deal with everything on her own..in MSK's absence..its a perfect opportunity to show how she manages to stand tall on her feet!!
bilkul i aiso want this time geet to fight for maan as it had always been other way round and maan is maan no one dares to play wid his image so  why worry
Killer_DeviL IF-Sizzlerz
Killer_DeviL
Killer_DeviL

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
aesa nhi hoga plz is topic ko khatam karo
warna meri jaan chali jaegi..........Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

Sonia.KN IF-Sizzlerz
Sonia.KN
Sonia.KN

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Hey Dear U know why I lov ur posts coz u have logic in these....Yes I m positive If Marriage happenes......Both of them r safe their Baby is safe....then let this track to come.....Jail track wil bring freshness....in this story I m damn'sure Maan will go jail not Geet as Chugalkhor Aunty gave us option in between both.....Now it gonna be Geet's turn who r in protective shell  by Maan from starting now It will gonna b great treat to look at Geet's struggle for Maan ..and no  ghisaa Pitta track lets see....what's coming.......

sindu_gurtisaanjh11

sindu_gurti IF-Dazzler
sindu_gurti
sindu_gurti

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

see maan is going to be busy wid his ....who is coming back and he has to prepare for his marriage also so if we want him to give his 100% we will have to give him a break they will keep backup of jail scenes for us its better than to see him doing scenes in hurry or wid bd's.who wants after marriage moments wid bd yuckSleepy
       and for sure cv's r going to retain image of msk in it tooSmile
by the way how come you all know he is getting married? please not to ruin the story for actors vacation...didnt you see what happened to thier engagment when our leads got sick...anyways  not bothered...believe in the director..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

ishpreet Goldie
ishpreet
ishpreet

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sindu1231

Originally posted by sanjh1234

see maan is going to be busy wid his ....who is coming back and he has to prepare for his marriage also so if we want him to give his 100% we will have to give him a break they will keep backup of jail scenes for us its better than to see him doing scenes in hurry or wid bd's.who wants after marriage moments wid bd yuckSleepy
       and for sure cv's r going to retain image of msk in it tooSmile
by the way how come you all know he is getting married? please not to ruin the story for actors vacation...didnt you see what happened to thier engagment when our leads got sick...anyways  not bothered...believe in the director..
rite yaar
the story shudnt change becoz ofactors vacations

sindu_gurtisaanjh11

ishpreet Goldie
ishpreet
ishpreet

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

i always wonder tht y the main leads in this serial usually take alot of breaks???i mean ofcourse after so much hard work they deserve it but still i have seen other serials but none of the leads take soo much breaks like GurtiErmm. I have also heard tht GC is taking a break for 15 - 25 dayss.Yikes 15 days is ok but 25 almost a month????????????Shocked. As far as jail track is concerned i dont believe SBS coz most of the stuff they say never turns outta be trueConfused
25 days
plzzz yaar nooooooooooo
inthis show the "actors" really take a lot of breaks

sindu_gurtisaanjh11

zerro Senior Member
zerro
zerro

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
i am 2 selfish to say that i am happy 2 support u.But i understand and agree with ur logic and so i guess not opposing d jial tract,option is d better option.it breaks my heart but i am with u.(pls. dont take it personally.its jst that i HATE it when GC is on break.i know its UTTERLY SELFISH N INHUMAN ON MY PART.but i am a faultful human only xpressing what i feel 2 my friends here who understand my feelings)CryCryCryCryCryCryCry

sindu_gurtisaanjh11

Go to top