Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
thanx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the update- any one has an update on when guddu and runjhun will get together - like a promo maybe ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

edabella_dkmystery_

Angelskiss IF-Dazzler
Angelskiss
Angelskiss

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Guddu is going all out to get his revenge.... Kalsanwali is too awful,  taking full advantage of Runjhun's good luck....  can't help but feel sorry for Runjhun....

_dkmystery_

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update

_dkmystery_

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update once again, dkmystery. The emoticons, the comments and the write-up even for Mittho's expression and thoughts that go on in her mind! You do it all .. awesome!

Kalsanwali AngryAngryAngryAngry It was really bad for her to drop hot oil on Runjhun.

I hope they do not make Guddu too bad ... his battamizi with Runjhun is increasing day-by-day. I wonder what is next! Shocked Hope Abhi-Runjhun thing breaks and Guddu's behavior towards Runjhun changes soon. He needs to understand it was not Runjhun's mistake!

Today I felt the episode had too less scenes ... wanted to read some more .... LOL .....Now need to wait 2 more days!Disapprove

_dkmystery_

love_girish Senior Member
love_girish
love_girish

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update
always looking forward for this show

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Thanks for the lovely update once again, dkmystery. The emoticons, the comments and the write-up even for Mittho's expression and thoughts that go on in her mind! You do it all .. awesome!

Kalsanwali Angry It was really bad for her to drop hot oil on Runjhun.

I hope they do not make Guddu too bad ... his battamizi with Runjhun is increasing day-by-day. I wonder what is next! Shocked Hope Abhi-Runjhun thing breaks and Guddu's behavior towards Runjhun changes soon. He needs to understand it was not Runjhun's mistake!

Today I felt the episode had too less scenes ... wanted to read some more .... LOL .....Now need to wait 2 more days!Disapprove

Hello!
sorry for the late reply Ouch

thank u sooo much for ur lovely comments Hug

n really yar, Guddu is crossing all limits and Runjhun just keeps tolerating all of this! Can't believe how much even her own mama mami behave with her Angry

bee5

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Hello!
sorry for the late reply Ouch

thank u sooo much for ur lovely comments Hug

n really yar, Guddu is crossing all limits and Runjhun just keeps tolerating all of this! Can't believe how much even her own mama mami behave with her Angry

Hello and a very Good Morning to you (I'm think it is morning for you now .. because I have noticed we never were on the forum at the same time ..must be due to different time-zonesSmile).

It is nice to read your reply as well.

If Runjhun atleast tells her Amma what her mama-mami are doing ..maybe that will make Amma go and speak to Guddu .. because this Runjhun girl would never fight for herself! Ouch

Edited by bee5 - 15 January 2011 at 7:26pm

_dkmystery_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index