Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Henna's H.O #13 Triumph Thirteen (Page 88)

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Joined: 18 June 2008
Posts: 46193

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
me toh fine shine b/w u dng mbbs?

Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Joined: 03 September 2006
Posts: 10782

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fatima-

me toh fine shine b/w u dng mbbs?


yea unfortunately..LOL taking a yr out this yr tho.. next yr will return to medicine..Embarrassed
-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Joined: 18 June 2008
Posts: 46193

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jungli Billi

Originally posted by -Fatima-

me toh fine shine b/w u dng mbbs?


yea unfortunately..LOL taking a yr out this yr tho.. next yr will return to medicine..Embarrassed

ahan seems quiet cool
amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up
Joined: 08 March 2007
Posts: 14027

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jungli Billi


@Bold my dad is one of them... doesn't listen to a thing i say and always has his own idea of wat is happening and why.. *rolls eyes*

yahan toh patients know better than doc... fazool mein doing mbbs only..Sleepy

my mom is on the other end of the spectrum where media wale blow one thing out of proportion and she stops using that treatment... I really hate reading media's opinion on medical things.. they never get their facts right and lack insight into the problem..Ouch

coz of them only ppl won't donate organs n wat not..
 
 
@media....I swear!!! itna nonsense stuff they show and people run to believe them. wish they would follow the healthy stuff too. the first press conference I attended as a reporter was a medical one. last moment they told me, so I couldn't research. later I went and researched the whole thing...but conference ke time toh people were gossipping, and next day jab sab newspapers aaye... ROFL uselessness.
 
 
btw, is donny coming online nowadays?
 
Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Joined: 03 September 2006
Posts: 10782

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fatima-


ahan seems quiet cool


The amount of bhaag daud they make u do and the really narrow deadlines they set are very uncool... but yes walking around the hosp with stethoscope around neck in very cool..LOL
Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Joined: 03 September 2006
Posts: 10782

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

 
@media....I swear!!! itna nonsense stuff they show and people run to believe them. wish they would follow the healthy stuff too. the first press conference I attended as a reporter was a medical one. last moment they told me, so I couldn't research. later I went and researched the whole thing...but conference ke time toh people were gossipping, and next day jab sab newspapers aaye... ROFL uselessness.
 
 
btw, is donny coming online nowadays?
 


@media... roz koi cancer ki breakthru kahani sunna dehte hain.. n ppl patients come with the articles and say hume bhi yeh treatment chahiye... they fail to note ki the treatment has only been tested on mice or wat not.. and will take another 10yrs or so before humans can have it.. get ppl's hopes up so much...Ouch

half clinic time goes in clearing such misconceptions...Ouch

@uselessness: no idea.. not been in contact...Embarrassed
amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up
Joined: 08 March 2007
Posts: 14027

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jungli Billi


@media... roz koi cancer ki breakthru kahani sunna dehte hain.. n ppl patients come with the articles and say hume bhi yeh treatment chahiye... they fail to note ki the treatment has only been tested on mice or wat not.. and will take another 10yrs or so before humans can have it.. get ppl's hopes up so much...Ouch

half clinic time goes in clearing such misconceptions...Ouch

@uselessness: no idea.. not been in contact...Embarrassed
 
 
I know...it's so sad...especially the cancer thing, and now that it's happening so close to home. I had a friend who had thalassemia, and a %^&* guy in my class used to keep telling her about new treatments and all....she would be so happy and go tell her docs, but came back so sad from the hosp. used to be heart-breaking. and it's so bad for the docs too, when they have to let a person's hopes down.
 
lol......hasn't replied on ym. maybe her books sucked her in. LOL
 
 
__Edit__
 
Makes me all the more determined to be a responsible journalist, knowing the viewpoints of both the sides. Thanks. Wink
 
 
 
 
 


Edited by amail1601 - 30 January 2011 at 8:44am
Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Joined: 03 September 2006
Posts: 10782

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

 
__Edit__
 
Makes me all the more determined to be a responsible journalist, knowing the viewpoints of both the sides. Thanks. Wink
 


lets hope u can change my viewpoint on journalists in the future then coz i seriously don't like the difficulty they cause

telling someone the treatment doesn't exist yet is sorta the same as telling the patient we can't do anything for you... which obviously is not a good thing in my profession and makes patients lose trust...Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index